First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Which Yonkou do you think is the strongest?
Member
1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Huego Mundo
Offline
Posted 10/9/09
ok..back to topic back..
in the anime..moria have been defeated by kaidou..i think the first yonkou that SH luffy will fight at new world is that kaidou
Member
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Arlong park
Offline
Posted 10/11/09
Only oda knows.
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
hey Oda, tell me... please
Member
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Arlong park
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
When did oda ever realease a spoiler to fans?
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
i dont know...
Member
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Arlong park
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
Exactly.
Member
6463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Denver, Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
I still think whitebeards gonna die. As for now he's the most powerful, but we'll see how long that lasts.
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 11/18/09
^+1
Member
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/09
Whitebeard
Member
6463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Denver, Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/19/09
Luffy wont fight white beard.
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

Kaisor wrote:

I still think whitebeards gonna die. As for now he's the most powerful, but we'll see how long that lasts.


No One dies in One Piece if White Beared did die it will be a shocker since Oda doesen like killing the characthers only punishing them
Member
6463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Denver, Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

roby55 wrote:


Kaisor wrote:

I still think whitebeards gonna die. As for now he's the most powerful, but we'll see how long that lasts.


No One dies in One Piece if White Beared did die it will be a shocker since Oda doesen like killing the characthers only punishing them


Belle Mere, Tom, everyone from Robins island, Zoro's childhood friend (although I don't think she's dead),
, oh yea Gold D. Roger. BUT the first person to die in one piece is in the first episode. Either that or the third episode or whatever it was. All I know isit was the first chapter in the Manga, the bandit invading the village gets shot in the head.
Member
6463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Denver, Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/22/09
Oh and Dr. Hyleruk or however you spell that one.
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 11/23/09 , edited 11/23/09

Kaisor wrote:


roby55 wrote:


Kaisor wrote:

I still think whitebeards gonna die. As for now he's the most powerful, but we'll see how long that lasts.


No One dies in One Piece if White Beared did die it will be a shocker since Oda doesen like killing the characthers only punishing them


Belle Mere, Tom, everyone from Robins island, Zoro's childhood friend (although I don't think she's dead),
, oh yea Gold D. Roger. BUT the first person to die in one piece is in the first episode. Either that or the third episode or whatever it was. All I know isit was the first chapter in the Manga, the bandit invading the village gets shot in the head.


No .. umm what i mean is like a important characther to the sotory line ^^ well except for roger nad thats why luffys old enemies didint die to but got punish for example corcodile
Member
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Arlong park
Offline
Posted 11/30/09
God i hope bon clay isn't dead. it would be lame to replace one queen with a even bigger queen.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.