First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
100 Banner Battle
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 9/4/09

HELLO PEOPLE. So you might be wondering what the heck is this 100 Banner Battle. This is definitely not a contest. This is simply like a game of tag. I hope this would turn out to be an exciting battle. We would have a total of 100 rounds and thus each participant is entitled to 10 non-consecutive rounds. Whoever is LAST to sign-up will be the first one to provide a stock photo for the round 1.

So if you are up for some creativity showdown, feel free to say so by posting:
"I WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE."

Only 10 participants are needed to be a part of this battle. So hurry and sign up now!
For more details, kindly read the guidelines below. (:

Guidelines

1. Only use the stock photo provided by the participant assigned from the previous round.
2. Size of banners must always be 450x200. Not more. Not less.
3. Innovation is highly encouraged. Who knows how much hype your new style would create? 8)
4. Theme depends on the participant assigned.
5. Banners can contain any text. Heck, they can even be textless.
6. One is free to include a copyright mark on his/her entries.
7. Credit your resources please. We don't want people complaining about their works being ungratefully used.
8. Once you post your banner, include the stock photo you have chosen to be used for the following round. Stock photo can either be an anime or real-life one.
9. Send the stock+banner to yukiritsuka, if you can't reach wlangfriendster.
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 9/4/09
Banners + Stocks


ROUND

1

2
BANNER

by Fon-Fon

by Miss_Rozy
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
i am going to be a man and be the first to sign up.
I WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE.

now i hope people would soon come rushing in to sign up>;333
Penguin
7722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / On a Coconut Tree :D
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
"I WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE."
i am after ross diddle doo. 8D

Posted 8/16/09
I WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE.
im gonna give it a try 8D
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
OHMYFUDGE. D:
sprinklie-diddle-doo and hina-- i mean athena, will be joining`!!
i am so psyched on how gorgeous this battle will be. *______________________________*

SIGN UP PEEPS`!!
Penguin
4352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


i was just wondering what if we forget what the recourse was .

fails .

maybe i shouldnt join ;w;
Penguin
7722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / On a Coconut Tree :D
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
* you can delete this after*
so basically we edit whose ever stock photo's ahead of us right?
so do we ask for text too?
can we have our copyright on it?
and it can be anime too right?

XDD so many questions
Posted 8/16/09

wlangfriendster wrote:

OHMYFUDGE. D:
sprinklie-diddle-doo and hina-- i mean athena, will be joining`!!
i am so psyched on how gorgeous this battle will be. *______________________________*

SIGN UP PEEPS`!!


LOLOLOL
a bit confused but ill catch up later
when credits... im just gonna put "who ever made it" cuz i cant remember -____-
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/16/09
"I WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE."
PASTA FREAK IS SO IN 8D
Posted 8/16/09

i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:


wlangfriendster wrote:

OHMYFUDGE. D:
sprinklie-diddle-doo and hina-- i mean athena, will be joining`!!
i am so psyched on how gorgeous this battle will be. *______________________________*

SIGN UP PEEPS`!!


LOLOLOL
a bit confused but ill catch up later
when credits... im just gonna put "who ever made it" cuz i cant remember -____-


LOL I might do that too :O I really don't remeber well :O
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
Am not sue about if i would join or not
Posted 8/16/09

Fon-Fon wrote:


i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:


wlangfriendster wrote:

OHMYFUDGE. D:
sprinklie-diddle-doo and hina-- i mean athena, will be joining`!!
i am so psyched on how gorgeous this battle will be. *______________________________*

SIGN UP PEEPS`!!


LOLOLOL
a bit confused but ill catch up later
when credits... im just gonna put "who ever made it" cuz i cant remember -____-


LOL I might do that too :O I really don't remeber well :O


hahas. i think most ppl would put dat
Posted 8/16/09

Miss_Rozy wrote:

Am not sue about if i would join or not


JOIN :d You should join ROZY~! THE MORE THE MERRIER XD
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

Fon-Fon wrote:


Miss_Rozy wrote:

Am not sue about if i would join or not


JOIN :d You should join ROZY~! THE MORE THE MERRIER XD


LOL okay

" I WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.