Post Reply MOD SIGN UP
Creator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
Username (link to user):
What you want to do (yes u can be anything):
How active?:
Samples (in spoiler):
Posted 8/18/09
Username (link to user):utau_fan_999
What you want to do (yes u can be anything):graphic mod
How active?:almost everyday!
Samples (in spoiler):
Moderator
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
Username (link to user): iluvhellokitty
What you want to do (yes u can be anything):Graphic Mod
How active?: On everyday if I have no school.
Samples (in spoiler):
Creator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

utau_fan_999 wrote:

Username (link to user):utau_fan_999
What you want to do (yes u can be anything):graphic mod
How active?:almost everyday!
Samples (in spoiler):


Accepted! Ur good :)

Creator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

iluvhellokitty wrote:

Username (link to user): iluvhellokitty
What you want to do (yes u can be anything):Graphic Mod
How active?: On everyday if I have no school.
Samples (in spoiler):


Ok! I've seen ur grapics
XD
ur accepted!

Moderator
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


iluvhellokitty wrote:

Username (link to user): iluvhellokitty
What you want to do (yes u can be anything):Graphic Mod
How active?: On everyday if I have no school.
Samples (in spoiler):


Ok! I've seen ur grapics
XD
ur accepted!



Oopsies. I guess I forgot to edit my post to upload them... but thanks!
You must be logged in to post.