First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
I hate Vampires because...
Posted 8/19/09
I hate people who are obsessed with vampires, but i don't really hate vampires.
Posted 8/20/09

choclate28 wrote:

I hate people who are obsessed with vampires, but i don't really hate vampires.


so ur saying that we should not blame the vampires but every one who hates vampires?
2481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
Not a vampire lover, but the little that I liked them is now gone thanks to Twilight. Sorry fan girls but yeah that book sucked.
Posted 8/20/09

dark215000 wrote:


choclate28 wrote:

I hate people who are obsessed with vampires, but i don't really hate vampires.


so ur saying that we should not blame the vampires but every one who hates vampires?


I just hate how vampires are overly used now.
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
vampires dont exist anyway
Posted 8/20/09
I actually like vampires. Only the badass ones though, like Underworld or Blade.
None of this twilight shit.
2231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / - - » iи мч оωn...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
i like vampires.
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
they are ok in the books ....but everyone is so obsessed with Twilight ....the movie suks , the books are better
my opinion
Posted 8/21/09
dam you haters ... xD
im no fangirl.
but VAMPIRES ARE SEXY .. and stupid lil fan girls can't take that away from them
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
I pick the third option. (Sorry if you like Twilight.)
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / City of Fallen An...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
yeah twilight killed it, and then crushed it, and then took a dump on it, and threw it out the window.

and now my vampire-liking days are lying in a big poopy mess
8746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The world that ne...
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
they'r cool
Posted 8/23/09

Vehement wrote:

I liked vampire for Vampire Hunter D and Blood the Last Vampire... but everything went downhill when they made the tv version of Blood(+) because that's around when everybody is pumping out Vampire stories. That and Blood+ the tv series sucked and castrated the movie. Since then Vampire has become a cliche. I hope somebody starts up a steampunk series!


i found a vampire hunter d came for the ps1
Posted 8/23/09

dark_crimson wrote:

Not a vampire lover, but the little that I liked them is now gone thanks to Twilight. Sorry fan girls but yeah that book sucked.


agree 1000%
Posted 8/23/09

choclate28 wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


choclate28 wrote:

I hate people who are obsessed with vampires, but i don't really hate vampires.


so ur saying that we should not blame the vampires but every one who hates vampires?


I just hate how vampires are overly used now.


true wasy over used just because of those damn fan girls
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.