First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce Yourself!!
Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
This is where you introduce yourself so we can know who you are~~

All you have to write is your name,likes,and dislikes.

I'll say something about me (the co-creator).

.........................................................................................................................................

About me:
My name is:which i cant say but u can call me Ange,but my username is Angelique_Fan,
ilove Anime Alot and i like KDrama too,i am totally animefreak
:P
i love pets alot and i like to watch over kids, i like purple and black color,
i love to sing and dance and even acting, i like swimimng and horse riding too....
i am so freindly and i can make friends easily, wll i am not very gd at photoshop but i am
taking lessons now, everyone tell me that u have a cool personality but u have a cute face XD,

..........etc, and there is alot of things about me :D
Member
3080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 12/3/09
hi
my username is:Minichi25 u can call me mimi
i love anime and KDrama....
my best colour is: red blue pink and black
i like cakes, animals , sweets , shoppings too..
i like to chat with my friends so plz add me.



Thanx For Reading
Member
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
My username is Sarashley, but u can call me Sarashley or Yua_chan,
i love anime, and i am gd at sports and drawing,i think i am friendly so if u
want please feel free to buddy me.
well i dont know what to say else
Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

minichi25 wrote:

hi
my username is:Minichi25 u can call me mimi
i love anime and KDrama....
my best colour is: red blue pink and black
i like cakes, animals , sweets , shoppings too..
i like to chat with friendsiends so plz add me.



Thanx For Reading


hi, nice to meet ya
Member
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Hello.
My username is Perfect_Anime and please call me Perf.
I LOVE anime specially Vampire Knights, it's sooo good.
I like to talk and make friends and I like chibi anime and cute things!
The thing I mostly do is watching movies :D
I hope I have a great time here.
Sayonara!
Member
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / united arab emirates
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
hi
my nickname is mr_perfect
you can call me anything you like and i like martial arts
i like rollerblading too. my favorite movie is "the creature of darkness" it's very cool and scary
i like stick fighting, swimming, and drawing too.
this group is cool and i hope i get used to it
Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

perfect_anime wrote:

Hello.
My username is Perfect_Anime and please call me Perf.
I LOVE anime specially Vampire Knights, it's sooo good.
I like to talk and make friends and I like chibi anime and cute things!
The thing I mostly do is watching movies :D
I hope I have a great time here.
Sayonara!


hi, and nice to meet ya
Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

mr_perfect wrote:

hi
my nickname is mr_perfect
you can call me anything you like and i like martial arts
i like rollerblading too. my favorite movie is "the creature of darkness" it's very cool and scary
i like stick fighting, swimming, and drawing too.
this group is cool and i hope i get used to it


hi, nice to meet ya too ^^
Special Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
hi! my username is hop-step_jump_shugoshugo and u can cal me KK. I buddy everyone, and i love making aviis. i like swimming, outdoor activities, obviopusly crunchyroll (i could sit here for days) and Shugo chara, but i dislike Kdramas.
i locve this group ancd hope my moderaor application is accepted!
Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:

hi! my username is hop-step_jump_shugoshugo and u can cal me KK. I buddy everyone, and i love making aviis. i like swimming, outdoor activities, obviopusly crunchyroll (i could sit here for days) and Shugo chara, but i dislike Kdramas.
i locve this group ancd hope my moderaor application is accepted!


hi, nice to meet ya
Special Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
yesh nice 2 meet u 2
Member
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Greetings, I'd be InnocentJuppie, but feel free just to call me Juppie. Some of the things I like include anime, books, video games, photography, people watching, the sky, the ocean, flowers, anything shiny, and stuffed animals. Nice meeting you all.
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
^It's a pleasure to meet you, Juppie Thanks for joining
Member
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Hellos, I'm kimmie ^^ I like anime, manga, the color yellow, food, sweets, and much more! I don't like being bored...or scary movies...or bugs. It's really nice to meet everyone!
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

kimmie38 wrote:

Hellos, I'm kimmie ^^ I like anime, manga, the color yellow, food, sweets, and much more! I don't like being bored...or scary movies...or bugs. It's really nice to meet everyone!


Great to know you! by the way, your avii design is amazing Oh, scary movies has the most interesting stories but they're scary?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.