WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Animations Shop!
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/17/09
Hey guys!

Basically, just give me a Youtube link with the part you want me to turn into an animation and I'll do it!

Rules:
Please don't rush us!
Please give credit if used anywhere.
Please be patient while waiting :)
Please do not quote this post!


If you want one, then please fill out this form:


Youtube Link:
Selected Duration:
Animation Size (Width and Height):
Animation Speed: Slow, Normal, or Fast?


Examples:
Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

Cool Topic
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Thanks! Do you need an animation?
Member
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / A place..
Offline
Posted 8/17/09



Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrhatH85Bt8&feature=related
Selected Duration: 0:00 - 0:05
Animation Size (Width and Height): I don't mind, about the same size as the examples
Animation Speed: Slow, Normal, or Fast? Normal

Thanks!

Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJaedYAoC2g&feature=related
Selected Duration: 0:09 - 0:11
Animation Size (Width and Height):i want the size to be like the examples
Animation Speed: Slow, Normal, or Fast? Fast, if it will look gd
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Here is yours, Ange:



Tell me what you think
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

RandomAnimeFreak wrote:




Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrhatH85Bt8&feature=related
Selected Duration: 0:00 - 0:05
Animation Size (Width and Height): I don't mind, about the same size as the examples
Animation Speed: Slow, Normal, or Fast? Normal

Thanks!



Here:

Sorry about the dark sides, it's because the video was like that
I think the second one is at the right speed
Hope you like it and thanks for requesting
Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

The_Real_Ecode wrote:

Here is yours, Ange:



Tell me what you think


thanxx alot, it is very nice, thanxx again
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Your welcome! Come back again next time
Member
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / A place..
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

The_Real_Ecode wrote:


RandomAnimeFreak wrote:




Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrhatH85Bt8&feature=related
Selected Duration: 0:00 - 0:05
Animation Size (Width and Height): I don't mind, about the same size as the examples
Animation Speed: Slow, Normal, or Fast? Normal

Thanks!



Here:

Sorry about the dark sides, it's because the video was like that
I think the second one is at the right speed
Hope you like it and thanks for requesting



Thanks!

Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
^Don't mention it
Special Moderator
79546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R7mhlq75iY
Selected Duration: 0.14-0.17 and 0.18-0.23
Animation Size (Width and Height): same size as video
Animation Speed: Slow, Normal, or Fast? normal
Member
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / united arab emirates
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
hi
Member
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/17/09
Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HywrpXZDWxY
Selected Duration: 0:00-0:26 and 0:20-0:26 (Can you do both? If not, then the 1st one.)
Animation Size: Big (If you can't make it big, then medium? If not, whatever size that makes it look good ^^) -I just want a size that the quality is good-
Animation Speed: Normal

Can you PM me the animation pic instead of quoting me? >_<
Thanks in advanced~ Can't wait! :DD
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:

Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R7mhlq75iY
Selected Duration: 0.14-0.17 and 0.18-0.23
Animation Size (Width and Height): same size as video
Animation Speed: Slow, Normal, or Fast? normal


Oh my god! The size is HUGE! if you want me to skip some frames or reduce it's size just say .. Anyway, here it is:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.