First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ►[Avii Request]◄
Posted 9/7/09
Thanks!! I love it <3
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/12/09
►Username: Happystargirl
►Text: Happystargirl , Yua
►Payed: yup
►Mod: anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Pending ~ Fine-samaRein-sama
Moderator
2621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/12/09

Happystargirl wrote:

►Username: Happystargirl
►Text: Happystargirl , Yua
►Payed: yup
►Mod: anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Pending ~ Fine-samaRein-sama


Done ! ~ Fine-samaRein-sama
I made 2 of them so pick whatever u want ! ask me if u want any changes and i added 2 pictures . if u dun like the pictures i added , i have an copy without the pictures so if u want it removed then i will remove it and stuff ! Hope chu like it XD ! (its alittle plain )



Posted 9/13/09

Fine-samaRein-sama wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

►Username: Happystargirl
►Text: Happystargirl , Yua
►Payed: yup
►Mod: anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Pending ~ Fine-samaRein-sama


Done ! ~ Fine-samaRein-sama
I made 2 of them so pick whatever u want ! ask me if u want any changes and i added 2 pictures . if u dun like the pictures i added , i have an copy without the pictures so if u want it removed then i will remove it and stuff ! Hope chu like it XD ! (its alittle plain )





i like it thx!!
Moderator
2621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
►Username: Fine-samaRein-sama
►Text: Fine-samaRein-sama , Enna
►Payed: yup
►Mod: anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


i putted 3 pictures .. u do not need to use all of them if it dosent fit ! i also want it to look sparkly too ^0^ if you can
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
Username: preciousclover
Text: preciousclover, Clover
Payed: I invited buddies ^^
Mod: Blue-Iris
Picture [in spoiler please]:

Moderator
17262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not Tellin XP
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

Fine-samaRein-sama wrote:

►Username: Fine-samaRein-sama
►Text: Fine-samaRein-sama , Enna
►Payed: yup
►Mod: anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


i putted 3 pictures .. u do not need to use all of them if it dosent fit ! i also want it to look sparkly too ^0^ if you can :)


done sorry not that good

Creator
8384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Secretly stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
im gonna do it right away!! sorry that it will take sum time since i was busy with school
Creator
8384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Secretly stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

preciousclover wrote:

Username: preciousclover
Text: preciousclover, Clover
Payed: I invited buddies ^^
Mod: Blue-Iris
Picture [in spoiler please]:



Here!!! Finally!!! Sorry it took so looong~ it was bcause my computer got a bit sicko so yeah o___o well anyway here it is!! I even made an little animation to :)

The animation didnt turn out as good quality as i thought and i dont know why o_o so yeah...its maybe better u take the normal one(jpg. the one who doesnt move...) ^_^"
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 9/30/09

Blue-Iris wrote:


preciousclover wrote:

Username: preciousclover
Text: preciousclover, Clover
Payed: I invited buddies ^^
Mod: Blue-Iris
Picture [in spoiler please]:



Here!!! Finally!!! Sorry it took so looong~ it was bcause my computer got a bit sicko so yeah o___o well anyway here it is!! I even made an little animation to :)

The animation didnt turn out as good quality as i thought and i dont know why o_o so yeah...its maybe better u take the normal one(jpg. the one who doesnt move...) ^_^"


dont worry I love it ^^
Creator
8384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Secretly stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
great!! =D
Member
33263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 10/14/09 , edited 10/15/09
►Username:InvisFemale
►Text: Moonlight Shadow
►Payed: YUP!
►Mod: anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Finished // Laytons2ndApprentice
Moderator
3120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Puzzleland ^^
Offline
Posted 10/15/09 , edited 10/15/09

InvisFemale wrote:

►Username:InvisFemale
►Text: Moonlight Shadow
►Payed: YUP!
►Mod: anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Finished // Laytons2ndApprentice


here it is, hope you like it!


sorry if its a bit plain, i tried.
Member
33263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 10/16/09

Laytons2ndApprentice wrote:


InvisFemale wrote:

►Username:InvisFemale
►Text: Moonlight Shadow
►Payed: YUP!
►Mod: anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Finished // Laytons2ndApprentice


here it is, hope you like it!


sorry if its a bit plain, i tried.


THNX! i love it!!
Moderator
3120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Puzzleland ^^
Offline
Posted 10/16/09

InvisFemale wrote:


Laytons2ndApprentice wrote:


InvisFemale wrote:

►Username:InvisFemale
►Text: Moonlight Shadow
►Payed: YUP!
►Mod: anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Finished // Laytons2ndApprentice


here it is, hope you like it!


sorry if its a bit plain, i tried.


THNX! i love it!!


im glad you like it ^^
no problem.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.