First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ► Avatar Request
Creator
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


maybellinee wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

Mod you want to make your avi: any
Username/text wanted: Katekyo Hitman Reborn !
Is this for a group or for you? group
Design (wut type of design?swirls,notebook...etc): any that fits
theme (wut type of color do you want it to have(red,blue...)): mafia theme black and white with a little color to make it interesting
did you invite your friends? Doing now ^^
Picture(put in spoiler or your request will be ignored):

here i finished:D tell me if you want any changes




thanxs so much

you're welcome. im glad you liek it ;3
Creator
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


maybellinee wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

Mod you want to make your avi: any
Username/text wanted: Katekyo Hitman Reborn !
Is this for a group or for you? group
Design (wut type of design?swirls,notebook...etc): any that fits
theme (wut type of color do you want it to have(red,blue...)): mafia theme black and white with a little color to make it interesting
did you invite your friends? Doing now ^^
Picture(put in spoiler or your request will be ignored):

here i finished:D tell me if you want any changes




one thing can you add the ! beside the reborn since its the groups name

okay :D
Creator
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

okay im done. here you go :D

Member
72782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California (:
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/18/09


Changed Picture; Pending By: -starstruck
Creator
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

-StarDrop wrote:

Mod you want to make your avi: Any
Username/text wanted: -StarDrop, Star-chan
Is this for a group or for you? Me ^^
Design (wut type of design?swirls,notebook...etc): Notebook style
theme (wut type of color do you want it to have(red,blue...)): anything
did you invite your friends? Ehh...no friends yet..lol just started..
Picture(put in spoiler or your request will be ignored):


mmmm..do you want the avi to be thin/tall. if so, i think this avi is too wide/small to do so
Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

maybellinee wrote:


okay im done. here you go :D



thank you your the best
Creator
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


maybellinee wrote:


okay im done. here you go :D



thank you your the best

you're welcome :D

Creator
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

-StarDrop wrote:

Mod you want to make your avi: Any
Username/text wanted: -StarDrop, Star-chan
Is this for a group or for you? Me ^^
Design (wut type of design?swirls,notebook...etc): Notebook style
theme (wut type of color do you want it to have(red,blue...)): anything
did you invite your friends? Ehh...no friends yet..lol just started..
Picture(put in spoiler or your request will be ignored):


actually, i found out a way to do your avi. i'll do it tomorrow because my photoshop is lagging like ****! xD

39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/20/09
Mod you want to make your avi: anyone(:
Username/text wanted: Anime9111, yui-chan
Is this for a group or for you? mee :3
Design : anything kawai/ cool~!
theme ): any that matches :3
did you invite your friends? yuup~!
Picture:


done by: -starstruck

► please be patient & check out the other forums :]
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Mod you want to make your avi: Anyone Free^^
Username/text wanted: Join Charlene Choi
Is this for a group or for you?: Group^^
Design (wut type of design?swirls,notebook...etc): brushes and your choice^^
theme (wut type of color do you want it to have(red,blue...)): pink and red
did you invite your friends? Yes^^
Picture(put in spoiler or your request will be ignored):
Member
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/18/09
Mod you want to make your avi: anyone =D
Username/text wanted: Mermaid-Rina , Mizu-chan , step into a new year of school
Is this for a group or for you? Myself
Design: anything that matches
theme: anything that matches
did you invite your friends? Yes I did
Picture:



done by: -starstruck

► please be patient & check out the other forums :]
Posted 8/17/09

Kuukai wrote:

Mod you want to make your avi:Any
Username/text wanted:Mi~tan
Is this for a group or for you?Me
Design (wut type of design?swirls,notebook...etc):Swirls
theme (wut type of color do you want it to have(red,blue...)):Blue
did you invite your friends?yep^^
Picture(put in spoiler or your request will be ignored):


problem with picture

► first the picture is already in bad quality so when it's made into an avatar it'll look worst
► second, it's to small and there's text at the bottom
► could you upload a different photo? please & thank youuu.
Member
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 12/5/09
Delete
Posted 8/17/09
Mod you want to make your avi: any
Username/text wanted: precious256, Cindy-chan
Is this for a group or for you? for me
Design: brushes & any that matches
theme: u choose
did you invite your friends? yea
Picture(put in spoiler or your request will be ignored):
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/18/09
Mod you want to make your avi:anyone
Username/text wanted: XkiarraX
Is this for a group or for you? meeee
Design (wut type of design?swirls,notebook...etc): u pick but make it cute
theme (wut type of color do you want it to have(red,blue...)): pink
did you invite your friends? yepperz
Picture(put in spoiler or your request will be ignored):

done by: -starstruck

► please be patient & check out the other forums :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.