First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Positions! (Please choose your character)
Creator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / st lunatic high s...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
this is a new group, but hopefully it will be up and running ^_______^


http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p139/rockpapperscissors_/Untitled-2-3.jpg

also this is the forum where positions are handed out including the ones that will be in charge of:
inviting more people~
photos~
forums~
etc

there also will be sub groups within this group such as the members of Delilah~
but that will be figured out some later, its all ideas now >.<"

if you have any ideas, feel free to post them or pm me!
Moderator
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
Need any help with making/choosing positions?
Creator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / st lunatic high s...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Youichi_Hiruma wrote:

Need any help with making/choosing positions?


yes please
it would be greatly appreciated
Moderator
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
Well, what sort of positions are you after? Like someone who fills a position of a character (eg kennichipanda is cain because she's the leader) Is that helpful?
Creator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / st lunatic high s...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Youichi_Hiruma wrote:

Well, what sort of positions are you after? Like someone who fills a position of a character (eg kennichipanda is cain because she's the leader) Is that helpful?

yeah!
thats a good idea
oh, and you're a moderator now, just to let you know, though you probably know this already :]

Moderator
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

kennichipanda wrote:


Youichi_Hiruma wrote:

Well, what sort of positions are you after? Like someone who fills a position of a character (eg kennichipanda is cain because she's the leader) Is that helpful?

yeah!
thats a good idea
oh, and you're a moderator now, just to let you know, though you probably know this already :]



.... Thanks. And no problem!
Creator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / st lunatic high s...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Youichi_Hiruma wrote:


kennichipanda wrote:


Youichi_Hiruma wrote:

Well, what sort of positions are you after? Like someone who fills a position of a character (eg kennichipanda is cain because she's the leader) Is that helpful?

yeah!
thats a good idea
oh, and you're a moderator now, just to let you know, though you probably know this already :]



.... Thanks. And no problem!


which character do you want to be? Riff? Mary?
Moderator
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

kennichipanda wrote:


Youichi_Hiruma wrote:


kennichipanda wrote:


Youichi_Hiruma wrote:

Well, what sort of positions are you after? Like someone who fills a position of a character (eg kennichipanda is cain because she's the leader) Is that helpful?

yeah!
thats a good idea
oh, and you're a moderator now, just to let you know, though you probably know this already :]



.... Thanks. And no problem!


which character do you want to be? Riff? Mary? :D


Riff so I can help you. Is that ok with you?
Creator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / st lunatic high s...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Youichi_Hiruma wrote:


kennichipanda wrote:


Youichi_Hiruma wrote:


kennichipanda wrote:


Youichi_Hiruma wrote:

Well, what sort of positions are you after? Like someone who fills a position of a character (eg kennichipanda is cain because she's the leader) Is that helpful?

yeah!
thats a good idea
oh, and you're a moderator now, just to let you know, though you probably know this already :]



.... Thanks. And no problem!


which character do you want to be? Riff? Mary? :D


Riff so I can help you. Is that ok with you?


yep! that would be great

Posted 12/29/07
oooo! can i be maryweather ( ( s p ) ) ??? pwease!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
32710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
i don't know who i wanna be plz help
Creator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / st lunatic high s...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

BleedingVampire wrote:

oooo! can i be maryweather ( ( s p ) ) ??? pwease!!!!!!!!!!!!


yes of course
Posted 12/29/07

kennichipanda wrote:


BleedingVampire wrote:

oooo! can i be maryweather ( ( s p ) ) ??? pwease!!!!!!!!!!!!


yes of course


AWESOME U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! - H U G G S -
Creator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / st lunatic high s...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

kairii wrote:

i don't know who i wanna be plz help


ummm have you read godchild before?
look on this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godchild
if you still need help, just ask or pm me ^________^
hope this helped
Moderator
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

kairii wrote:

i don't know who i wanna be plz help


You could be Alice of the Golden Afternoon if you want.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.