First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Weirdest person you know
Peasant
9574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Solitary Confi...
Offline
Posted 11/4/09
that's the point of the group ;D *raises flag for weirdos unite*
Posted 11/5/09
Somebody that I know in school .. She has a very long fringe/long black hair and it almost covers all the parts of her head . Whenever I come out in the toilet she's always standing in front of the door and I get very surprised when I drop my guard
Posted 11/5/09
My mums by far the biggest weirdo I know lmao >_< I should invite her in this group too (jkjk)
Servant
55838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
all u chicks are pretty weird to me...
Queen Nisa
113256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ѵσσ∂σσ Ƭɛит
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
^ nohworryz

rui
Servant
55838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
this person is weird - summerbeat - but dont invite her

and - FallenAngelDeath - of course i cant forget her...
Posted 11/6/09 , edited 11/6/09
nohworryz the fact that you keep saying that you r not weird makes me think you r prolly the weirdest member/mod of this group :P
hehehehe
Queen Nisa
113256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ѵσσ∂σσ Ƭɛит
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
^ NIIICE. lol
Queen Nisa
113256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ѵσσ∂σσ Ƭɛит
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
Peasant
9574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Solitary Confi...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
My math teacher, he said math rulez o.o
Peasant
5593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cyber world
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
An ex-classmate of mine used to sleep everywhere. When she entered our classroom, the first thing she did was to sit at her allocated desk and went right off to sleep. She use recess time to spend 5 mins on eating her food then find some quiet spot to sleep. Even on a 2 min bus ride she find the time to sleep. Everyone said that she probably have a part-time job or something but once, i telephoned her home since she's been adsent for several days and her mom told me that she's too tired to attend school and had been sleeping all that time. Her mom can't seem to wake her up and she admitted to find her behaviour odd. Now, isn't that the weirdest or what?
Posted 11/12/09

NightTune wrote:

An ex-classmate of mine used to sleep everywhere. When she entered our classroom, the first thing she did was to sit at her allocated desk and went right off to sleep. She use recess time to spend 5 mins on eating her food then find some quiet spot to sleep. Even on a 2 min bus ride she find the time to sleep. Everyone said that she probably have a part-time job or something but once, i telephoned her home since she's been adsent for several days and her mom told me that she's too tired to attend school and had been sleeping all that time. Her mom can't seem to wake her up and she admitted to find her behaviour odd. Now, isn't that the weirdest or what?




it could be that she has some sort of disease, Chronic fatigue syndromI know a person that has it and he was tired all the time and slepy alot aswell, everything he did fatigued him and stuff, so he had to go to a special school and all.



Servant
55838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

XxRukaxX wrote:


NightTune wrote:

An ex-classmate of mine used to sleep everywhere. When she entered our classroom, the first thing she did was to sit at her allocated desk and went right off to sleep. She use recess time to spend 5 mins on eating her food then find some quiet spot to sleep. Even on a 2 min bus ride she find the time to sleep. Everyone said that she probably have a part-time job or something but once, i telephoned her home since she's been adsent for several days and her mom told me that she's too tired to attend school and had been sleeping all that time. Her mom can't seem to wake her up and she admitted to find her behaviour odd. Now, isn't that the weirdest or what?




it could be that she has some sort of disease, Chronic fatigue syndromI know a person that has it and he was tired all the time and slepy alot aswell, everything he did fatigued him and stuff, so he had to go to a special school and all.





or shes on drugs... the needle and the spoon has a similar effect...
Posted 11/12/09

nohworryz wrote:


XxRukaxX wrote:


NightTune wrote:

An ex-classmate of mine used to sleep everywhere. When she entered our classroom, the first thing she did was to sit at her allocated desk and went right off to sleep. She use recess time to spend 5 mins on eating her food then find some quiet spot to sleep. Even on a 2 min bus ride she find the time to sleep. Everyone said that she probably have a part-time job or something but once, i telephoned her home since she's been adsent for several days and her mom told me that she's too tired to attend school and had been sleeping all that time. Her mom can't seem to wake her up and she admitted to find her behaviour odd. Now, isn't that the weirdest or what?




it could be that she has some sort of disease, Chronic fatigue syndromI know a person that has it and he was tired all the time and slepy alot aswell, everything he did fatigued him and stuff, so he had to go to a special school and all.





or shes on drugs... the needle and the spoon has a similar effect...


or she's super depressed and sleeps to get away from it all
Servant
55838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

XxRukaxX wrote:


nohworryz wrote:


XxRukaxX wrote:


NightTune wrote:

An ex-classmate of mine used to sleep everywhere. When she entered our classroom, the first thing she did was to sit at her allocated desk and went right off to sleep. She use recess time to spend 5 mins on eating her food then find some quiet spot to sleep. Even on a 2 min bus ride she find the time to sleep. Everyone said that she probably have a part-time job or something but once, i telephoned her home since she's been adsent for several days and her mom told me that she's too tired to attend school and had been sleeping all that time. Her mom can't seem to wake her up and she admitted to find her behaviour odd. Now, isn't that the weirdest or what?




it could be that she has some sort of disease, Chronic fatigue syndromI know a person that has it and he was tired all the time and slepy alot aswell, everything he did fatigued him and stuff, so he had to go to a special school and all.





or shes on drugs... the needle and the spoon has a similar effect...


or she's super depressed and sleeps to get away from it all


or shes tired from being up all night with her BF doing the wootwoot...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.