First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Birthday~!
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Sekiri

Oh~~~! I see xD But still >.<


.... did I make your brain hurt? ><


No..yes....sorta....I think.....


... hmm... >< that is... amazing... ><
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Corvis wrote:


... hmm... >< that is... amazing... ><


Your wording is off though! xP So I didn't understand it the first time!
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


... hmm... >< that is... amazing... ><


Your wording is off though! xP So I didn't understand it the first time!


I understood it.............
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


... hmm... >< that is... amazing... ><


Your wording is off though! xP So I didn't understand it the first time!


I understood it.............


Yeah cause you wrote it!! xD
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


... hmm... >< that is... amazing... ><


Your wording is off though! xP So I didn't understand it the first time!


I understood it.............


Yeah cause you wrote it!! xD


>< I bet if someone else wrote it, I'd still understand it!!!
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Corvis wrote:

>< I bet if someone else wrote it, I'd still understand it!!!


Ugg well thats you! I might too, if it wasn't badly worded to my understanding! >.<
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:

>< I bet if someone else wrote it, I'd still understand it!!!


Ugg well thats you! I might too, if it wasn't badly worded to my understanding! >.<


Oh, I see... you forgot an apostrophe in "thats", it should be "that's" otherwise it doesn't have the same meaning....
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Corvis wrote:


Oh, I see... you forgot an apostrophe in "thats", it should be "that's" otherwise it doesn't have the same meaning....


What ever! I was to lazy T____T And besides, you still understand what I am talking about! Wait, whats the other meaning?
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Oh, I see... you forgot an apostrophe in "thats", it should be "that's" otherwise it doesn't have the same meaning....


What ever! I was to lazy T____T And besides, you still understand what I am talking about! Wait, whats the other meaning?


There is no other meaning, it's just... "thats".... And I'm doing this to bother you~! xD
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Oh, I see... you forgot an apostrophe in "thats", it should be "that's" otherwise it doesn't have the same meaning....


What ever! I was to lazy T____T And besides, you still understand what I am talking about! Wait, whats the other meaning?


There is no other meaning, it's just... "thats".... And I'm doing this to bother you~! xD


Yes I can tell!! >.< Its working....unfortunately.....T______T Then there is no need to put an apostrophe in it then!! >.<
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Oh, I see... you forgot an apostrophe in "thats", it should be "that's" otherwise it doesn't have the same meaning....


What ever! I was to lazy T____T And besides, you still understand what I am talking about! Wait, whats the other meaning?


There is no other meaning, it's just... "thats".... And I'm doing this to bother you~! xD


Yes I can tell!! >.< Its working....unfortunately.....T______T Then there is no need to put an apostrophe in it then!! >.<


*Bursts out laughing* There is!! The apostrophe symbolizes that it has cut off the "i" in "is" and "that's" is "that is" It is required!!! ><
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Oh, I see... you forgot an apostrophe in "thats", it should be "that's" otherwise it doesn't have the same meaning....


What ever! I was to lazy T____T And besides, you still understand what I am talking about! Wait, whats the other meaning?


There is no other meaning, it's just... "thats".... And I'm doing this to bother you~! xD


Yes I can tell!! >.< Its working....unfortunately.....T______T Then there is no need to put an apostrophe in it then!! >.<


*Bursts out laughing* There is!! The apostrophe symbolizes that it has cut off the "i" in "is" and "that's" is "that is" It is required!!! ><


But not when your lazy and knows that the person who is a grammar freak knows it too!! xD
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Oh, I see... you forgot an apostrophe in "thats", it should be "that's" otherwise it doesn't have the same meaning....


What ever! I was to lazy T____T And besides, you still understand what I am talking about! Wait, whats the other meaning?


There is no other meaning, it's just... "thats".... And I'm doing this to bother you~! xD


Yes I can tell!! >.< Its working....unfortunately.....T______T Then there is no need to put an apostrophe in it then!! >.<


*Bursts out laughing* There is!! The apostrophe symbolizes that it has cut off the "i" in "is" and "that's" is "that is" It is required!!! ><


But not when your lazy and knows that the person who is a grammar freak knows it too!! xD


xD No~!!! It shall always be required, otherwise the word has no meaning but to have an s at the end of that, and therefore the sentence would make no sense!!!! <--- OMG, I sound so smart when I'm really NOT!! ><
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
Neh~!! I edited posts because... I just felt like it!! >< I changed/added on nothing, and if I did, it's in parenthesis~!! XD Now, come on people, post your birthday~!! >< We're not going to spam you, I promise... well, I won't, I make no promises on the behalf of others! XD
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
Your Birthday~!

Name: Sanna
Username: Whlaa
Birthday (Month, Day): August 23,....1991 <- zhe oldnezzz *cries in corner*

Your Character's Birthday~!

Character: Texas, Austin Riles
Birthday (Month, Day, Year)]: December 29, 1845
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.