First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ►[Banner Request]◄
Creator
8384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Secretly stalking...
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09
Welcome to the ►[Banner Request]◄ section! Well...the rules r the same as the ►[Avii Request]◄ but just a bit cheaper ;] Banners costs 1-2 pix or 1 buddy. Thank u! ^^

Text:
Payed:
Mod:
Picture [in spoiler please]:

Member
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
►Text: Im Busy ~
►Payed:yup 5 buddies
►Mod:anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:
Creator
8384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Secretly stalking...
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

HakarkeKune wrote:

►Text: Im Busy ~
►Payed:yup 5 buddies
►Mod:anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Here yah go!!! ^0^

Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/3/09
►Text: Welcome to My Profile,About Me,My CR Family, My Fave Buds Come Again soon
►Payed: yups
►Mod: Blue-Iris
►Picture


DONE!
Creator
8384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Secretly stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/3/09 , edited 9/3/09

PlaidPolkaDot wrote:

►Text: Welcome to My Profile,About Me,My CR Family, My Fave Buds Come Again soon
►Payed: yups
►Mod: Blue-Iris
►Picture



Hope u like it!!! ^^



Member
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 9/3/09 , edited 9/4/09
►Text: Thanks for coming!
►Payed: Yup
►Mod: anybody's fine ^^
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


DONE!
Creator
8384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Secretly stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

kimmie38 wrote:

►Text: Thanks for coming!
►Payed: Yup
►Mod: anybody's fine ^^
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


PENDING!
Creator
8384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Secretly stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/4/09

kimmie38 wrote:

►Text: Thanks for coming!
►Payed: Yup
►Mod: anybody's fine ^^
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Here yah go!! Hope u liked it! (^_^)
Member
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 9/4/09

Blue-Iris wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

►Text: Thanks for coming!
►Payed: Yup
►Mod: anybody's fine ^^
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Here yah go!! Hope u liked it! (^_^)


I do!!! Thanks so much! It's really pretty
Creator
8384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Secretly stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

kimmie38 wrote:


Blue-Iris wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

►Text: Thanks for coming!
►Payed: Yup
►Mod: anybody's fine ^^
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Here yah go!! Hope u liked it! (^_^)


I do!!! Thanks so much! It's really pretty


Heheh thanks!!! ^////^
Member
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

Blue-Iris wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:


Blue-Iris wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

►Text: Thanks for coming!
►Payed: Yup
►Mod: anybody's fine ^^
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


Here yah go!! Hope u liked it! (^_^)


I do!!! Thanks so much! It's really pretty


Heheh thanks!!! ^////^


You're welcome
Member
25060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
►Text: Join the Network,
Network Christians
►Payed: yes
►Mod: Anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


p.s. if u can put some animation n some cool yellow-gliteery graphic si would appreciate it


Moderator
17262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not Tellin XP
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

StealthPanther1 wrote:

►Text: Join the Network,
Network Christians
►Payed: yes
►Mod: Anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


p.s. if u can put some animation n some cool yellow-gliteery graphic si would appreciate it




pending
Member
25060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

cutepuppydog97 wrote:


StealthPanther1 wrote:

►Text: Join the Network,
Network Christians
►Payed: yes
►Mod: Anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


p.s. if u can put some animation n some cool yellow-gliteery graphic si would appreciate it




pending


jsut tell me when its ready quote me ok tnx
Moderator
17262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not Tellin XP
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

StealthPanther1 wrote:


cutepuppydog97 wrote:


StealthPanther1 wrote:

►Text: Join the Network,
Network Christians
►Payed: yes
►Mod: Anyone
►Picture [in spoiler please]:


p.s. if u can put some animation n some cool yellow-gliteery graphic si would appreciate it




pending


jsut tell me when its ready quote me ok tnx


sorry the image blinks

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.