First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ✖ Prank!
Posted 8/18/09

GAMES

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do a prank to the person above you.
You can be totally insane but keep it clean.


Example:

Person 1 - LOOK! Up there in the sky! *while you look away i steal your purse*
Person 2 - Puts a banana peel and you slip while i steal that purse from you.



The only rule is no double posting! Good luck to you all =]
Moderator
6762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here! : )
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
WOW! u got 4.0 on your GPA! go look on the score board! *takes your book and hides it in the bathroom*

^^
Posted 9/19/09


Omg! did you hear about the specials they are having at the cafeteria hall?
Go quickly before its all finished!

*Takes your backpack while your away and throws it in the dumpster* =P
Moderator
6762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here! : )
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
WOWW~~~~~ LOOK THERE'S A UFO OVER THERE!!!!!!!! THERE THERE! TURN RIGHT! (no, i dun believe in UFOs =_=)

*throws ur lunch into the air and says "oops""
Posted 9/28/09



iHan121 wrote:

WOWW~~~~~ LOOK THERE'S A UFO OVER THERE!!!!!!!! THERE THERE! TURN RIGHT! (no, i dun believe in UFOs =_=)

*throws ur lunch into the air and says "oops""



In the middle of the night while you were sound asleep, I snuck into your house and put spiders in your hair, on your bed, on your body, one on your face, five on your back and tummy. I got out of the house and ran away. "HEHEHEH!!"

The next day you were freaking out that you came to school with a bad mood. *I giggle*
Moderator
6762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here! : )
Offline
Posted 10/6/09
I finally knew that the prank done to me was by you, so i decided to revenge. I snuck into ur house at night and put snakes in ur backpack. The next day when u came to school, you opened ur backpack and found the snakes and freaked out. Then, u were called to the principal for bringing animals to school.

then i laugh. HEEE HEEE HEEE~
Posted 10/7/09



iHan121 wrote:

I finally knew that the prank done to me was by you, so i decided to revenge. I snuck into ur house at night and put snakes in ur backpack. The next day when u came to school, you opened ur backpack and found the snakes and freaked out. Then, u were called to the principal for bringing animals to school.

then i laugh. HEEE HEEE HEEE~



But the principal found out eventually. So he sent you to detention. But while you were there, I switched someone's school schedule with yours. (it was the 2nd day of school so you didn't get used to your schedule yet). Then you ended up going into an 11th grade classroom.
Moderator
6762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here! : )
Offline
Posted 10/9/09
Yes, i ended up in the 11th grade classroom. There, i see you sending some works for ur homeroom teacher to the 11th grade teacher. I then remembered that you are most likely the one who swap my schedule. So, i decided to revenge. During lunch, i went to ur homeroom class, secretly find ur test, and saw that u got a 100. then, i used liquid paper and erased the first " 1 and 0 ". Then i wrote down "from teacher: sorry i marked wrong so i erased it wid liquid paper". Then at night when u showed ur test paper to ur mom, u got grounded.
Posted 10/9/09



iHan121 wrote:

Yes, i ended up in the 11th grade classroom. There, i see you sending some works for ur homeroom teacher to the 11th grade teacher. I then remembered that you are most likely the one who swap my schedule. So, i decided to revenge. During lunch, i went to ur homeroom class, secretly find ur test, and saw that u got a 100. then, i used liquid paper and erased the first " 1 and 0 ". Then i wrote down "from teacher: sorry i marked wrong so i erased it wid liquid paper". Then at night when u showed ur test paper to ur mom, u got grounded.



LOL, that's kinda true I got 100 on my math test.

But my Mom noticed it was supposed to be an 100. So she yelled at the teacher that it's an 100. The teacher fixed it and noticed the "FROM TEACHER" part was your handwriting. My homeroom teacher talked to every single one of your teachers, and you got suspended for 3 days.

That's kinda true my Mom can get very very mad.

But I knew your locker combination so I switched yours with mine so when you came back, you couldn't open your locker!
Moderator
6762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here! : )
Offline
Posted 10/10/09
"OH NO I CANT OPEN MY LOCKER!!!"

that's what u expected me to say.

but i didnt.

i went to the office and told them what u did. they said i dont need to be suspended anymore and instead, u're going to be suspended for a week.

after a week when u came back, u noticed that ur seat's changed. u asked ur teacher and she said that u're going to sit with the fattest guy in the school who sweats and stinks like hell. then u also found out that ur locker is locked (cuz i changed my locker combination, which was on urs)

HEEE HEEE HEEE~ dunno if u understand the last part though
Posted 10/10/09



iHan121 wrote:

"OH NO I CANT OPEN MY LOCKER!!!"

that's what u expected me to say.

but i didnt.

i went to the office and told them what u did. they said i dont need to be suspended anymore and instead, u're going to be suspended for a week.

after a week when u came back, u noticed that ur seat's changed. u asked ur teacher and she said that u're going to sit with the fattest guy in the school who sweats and stinks like hell. then u also found out that ur locker is locked (cuz i changed my locker combination, which was on urs)

HEEE HEEE HEEE~ dunno if u understand the last part though



I asked the dean to cut off the lock and give me a new lock. He did that. Then I talked to him about changing my seat with iHan121 because I was sitting in the back so I couldn't see. I needed to sit up front where you sat so the teacher changed your seat and my seat. Now you're sitting next to the fattest stinkiest guy.

But that's not all. While at recess, I asked to go use the bathroom. I snuck into the classroom and I had someone else who was the stupidest guy in the whole school write a note saying:

Hey friends!

OUR TEACHER IS SUCH A WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!

Signed, iHan121

I made the stupidest guy write the note because he wouldn't blame it on me. So he would get into trouble and so would you.

The teacher found the note and sent you to the dean. You said that you didn't write it. But the dean reconized the stupidest guy's handwriting and got both of you suspended from school because he was sick and tired of this nonsense.

HEHEH
Moderator
6762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here! : )
Offline
Posted 10/10/09
Okayyy~ i got suspended! HOORAY! NO SCHOOL!

so during the days of my suspension, i snuck into ur house while u're at school. i simply hide 100 frogs inside ur closet and some spiders in ur shampoo. when u came back and opened ur closet, u screamed like crazy. then, u thought that's the end, but then u went for a shower, opened the shampoo bottle (it's not transparent so u dunno what's inside) and used the shampoo and ended up having spiders on ur head instead. u didnt notice that and went to say good night to ur mom and ur mom saw the spiders and freaked out and banned you from going to school again.

LOL
Posted 10/10/09



iHan121 wrote:

Okayyy~ i got suspended! HOORAY! NO SCHOOL!

so during the days of my suspension, i snuck into ur house while u're at school. i simply hide 100 frogs inside ur closet and some spiders in ur shampoo. when u came back and opened ur closet, u screamed like crazy. then, u thought that's the end, but then u went for a shower, opened the shampoo bottle (it's not transparent so u dunno what's inside) and used the shampoo and ended up having spiders on ur head instead. u didnt notice that and went to say good night to ur mom and ur mom saw the spiders and freaked out and banned you from going to school again.

LOL



But my Mom got the spiders and frogs out. She sent me to a private school. I talked to your Mom if it's okay to give you a Halloween trick since it was the day before Halloween. She said okay.

So I snuck into your house after my school was over (it ends 8 hours earlier than your school) and putted snakes under your bed, then I put TARATULAS on your bedroom walls, then I asked a person to dress up as a vampire, and hide behind the door, and he putted on bugspray. Then I asked your big brother who always wants to play tricks on you to put up an illusion of ghosts when you turned off the lights.

So when you came home on Halloween night, (you were sleeping over at another person's house and came home at 8:00 pm) you got tired and decided to relax in your room, so you walked it and closed the lights, and then you saw those ghosts. You screamed so loud your brother was laughing. Then you saw the taratulas and freaked out even more. Then you hid under your bed since you were scared to sleep on your bed, a poisonous snake hissed and you bumped your head, you quickly crawled out and that vampire guy came towards you to suck your blood, he was holding you and was about to bit you and you screamed so loud that your Mom came in laughing. Then the vampire guy, which was your Dad was laughing too. But they never told who's idea it was.
Moderator
6762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here! : )
Offline
Posted 10/11/09
=_='''

then my big brother finally told me who's idea it was after i told him i'm gonna tell his girlfriend that his underwear's in pink polka dots.
i ran to ur house and told u that i want to bake cookies with u and u agreed. we baked cookies and added chocolate chips. but instead of that, i gave u a sack of green peas (which u hate verryyy much) and told u it's green tea chips. so u added those in ur cookies and ate it and fainted.
Posted 10/11/09



iHan121 wrote:

=_='''

then my big brother finally told me who's idea it was after i told him i'm gonna tell his girlfriend that his underwear's in pink polka dots.
i ran to ur house and told u that i want to bake cookies with u and u agreed. we baked cookies and added chocolate chips. but instead of that, i gave u a sack of green peas (which u hate verryyy much) and told u it's green tea chips. so u added those in ur cookies and ate it and fainted.



But my Mom was there with me so she healed me with her medicine and sent you home. Your Mom grounded you.

But I was still mad at you so I decided for REVENGE!

For some reason, since we were the bestest of friends before, you gave me your CR account password to me. I still remembered it and hacked you without telling you and deleted everything on your profile, pages, photos etc. But I changed my password so you couldn't do the same to me.

So when you logged back on, you didn't save the things on your profile so it was wasted!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! (JK)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.