First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Mass Effect 2
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

CarlZeiss wrote:




Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.

To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.

FEATURE LIST:
* Prepare for a suicide mission to save humanity
* Choose between 19 different weapon classes
* Devastating heavy weapons (that) can end a battle in seconds
* Recruit a team of the galaxy’s most dangerous operatives
* Explore the galaxy— scan planets to uncover unique secret missions
* Train and equip your team to survive insurmountable odds
* Control your conversation with physical moments of intense action

FAQ?










New screens & Alien details:
http://www.pcgames.de/aid,692628/Mass-Effect-2-Details-Informationen-zur-Alien-Rasse-vom-Planeten-Vorcha/PC/News/

Gamesradar:
http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/mass-effect-2/screenshots/g-2009022015324633054/pic-8549BA55-9B75-40C5-AFBE-857463AC1D29#autoPlay

Mass Effect 2 on twitter:
http://twitter.com/masseffect2






The game is also so much it has to be contained on 2 Xbox 360 discs!
Moderator XIV
65090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 1/7/10

MacenKrace wrote:

heard it's gonna be even better than the first one... and you can now fall in love with Tali... she has a nice voice right?


They retained all the voice actors. So basically anyone who was in mass effect 1 and also appears in mass effect 2 will have the same people doing their voice work.

Also going to throw this out... Apparently for those people who are importing save games to ME2 from ME1 your achievements will also be a factor on your game. I know that if you have the Rich and Power Gamer/Extreme Power Gamer achievements specifically you are supposed to get some kind of bonus.
52279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/10/10

Karkarov wrote:


MacenKrace wrote:

heard it's gonna be even better than the first one... and you can now fall in love with Tali... she has a nice voice right?


They retained all the voice actors. So basically anyone who was in mass effect 1 and also appears in mass effect 2 will have the same people doing their voice work.

Also going to throw this out... Apparently for those people who are importing save games to ME2 from ME1 your achievements will also be a factor on your game. I know that if you have the Rich and Power Gamer/Extreme Power Gamer achievements specifically you are supposed to get some kind of bonus.


Guess il boot up my lvl 59 character sometime soon then, 850000 XP well i only need 100K~ more
Moderator XIV
65090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

Peritus256

Guess il boot up my lvl 59 character sometime soon then, 850000 XP well i only need 100K~ more :P


Well there is additional bad news. The only save you can import is the is the one you use when you are doing a new game +, basically the "hidden" save that happens after you beat the game. To get the "full benefit" of importing from ME1 you have to do every mission, get as much renegade/paragon points as possible, do all collection quests, and be level 60 with max money when you do it. Fortunately those of us who care about all that still got just under 2 weeks to get it set up.
52279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

Karkarov wrote:


Peritus256

Guess il boot up my lvl 59 character sometime soon then, 850000 XP well i only need 100K~ more :P


Well there is additional bad news. The only save you can import is the is the one you use when you are doing a new game +, basically the "hidden" save that happens after you beat the game. To get the "full benefit" of importing from ME1 you have to do every mission, get as much renegade/paragon points as possible, do all collection quests, and be level 60 with max money when you do it. Fortunately those of us who care about all that still got just under 2 weeks to get it set up.


Thx for the heads up, i think i can manage that still, il have to do it on insane diff just incase though, might actually be fun ( and a bit frustrating at times ofcourse ^_^)
Moderator XIV
65090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

Peritus256

Thx for the heads up, i think i can manage that still, il have to do it on insane diff just incase though, might actually be fun ( and a bit frustrating at times ofcourse ^_^)


Actually on the bright side I saw a dev post on the official ME2 forums that said straight up the difficulty you play it on gives no bonus or effect. So you could beat it on the easiest possible setting and it won't have a negative effect on your imported save. Of course I already beat it on insanity in the past so all the good that does me ;p.
52279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

Karkarov wrote:


Peritus256

Thx for the heads up, i think i can manage that still, il have to do it on insane diff just incase though, might actually be fun ( and a bit frustrating at times ofcourse ^_^)


Actually on the bright side I saw a dev post on the official ME2 forums that said straight up the difficulty you play it on gives no bonus or effect. So you could beat it on the easiest possible setting and it won't have a negative effect on your imported save. Of course I already beat it on insanity in the past so all the good that does me ;p.


Guess i gotta thank you again then, il just play on normal mode so i can easily do all the side quests, without the frustration of husks killing me
66465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
Got 9.6 on IGN! I cant wait for this dam game!

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14235013.html
33459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The edge of my wo...
Offline
Posted 1/27/10
I started playing after i went to the midnight release.
They changed alot, i got in there and started trying to play like i did in mass effect 1, didnt work out so well.
Also, dont freak out the first time you use the blackstorm gun, i did and i died..
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10
OH MY MASS EFFECTNESS!
I loved mass effect
then fell in love all over again with dragon age
and now this!

HOW DO THEY DO IT!!!!!!!!
its brilliant and amazing and well I don't think these another word out there for it except perhaps
mass effect!
xCole 
34180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Monrovia, California
Offline
Posted 2/1/10
Already a contender for game of the year, even though it's only 32 days into the new year :3
Moderator XIV
65090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 2/3/10
Yeah, take the first game, get rid of all the annoying crap, make the combat more action oriented and less spray and pray and you get ME2. It is a great game definitely worth the price tag and should be looked at by any rpg / action rpg fan even if they didn't play the first one. If I had to score it on a 1-10 it would be a 9.5.
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Selma
Offline
Posted 2/4/10
i love Mass Effect 2 been playing here and there i wish i had enough time to play it in 1-2 days to finish
Posted 2/9/10
finished first go through a few days ago. all i can say is: EPIC!

29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Winfield, MO
Offline
Posted 2/12/10 , edited 2/12/10
Loved ME1 and I beat ME2. They both are great. I hope that the loading screen ME3 hint is true. They left it off like there is gonna be a sequel.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.