First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
PS3 Slim
47843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
Well, on the bright side of all this, at least it's easier to take home.
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SG
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
i'm soooooo gonna buy it
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
I'm definatly going to get this one. Way better deal than the original PS3 fat!

2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan USA
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
FAT one looks more awesome as for the slim that's what you get for 299. early ps3's (1st 80gig model and 60gig) are the best, 60gig owns all, and youll be needing those 4 USB's in the future
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan USA
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

azn099 wrote:

i have the original fat ps3 60gb. it was $600 when i bought it -_- worth every penny though


lucky you 60 gig is the best
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan USA
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

azn099 wrote:


itachiuchiha85 wrote:


goldenmegazx wrote:


itachiuchiha85 wrote:


GokuderaSan wrote:

Wow... Cant imagine how those guys that baught the original must feel...


like the people that bought the PS2 and then "Slim" came out. Like shit. lol


well not me... I got the 60gig for $500, mine is fully backwards compatible so I can play PS1 to PS3. get the best of all three worlds! don't regret buying mine one bit




You are missing the point, all that your PS3 has can be bought or installed on the new ps3 slim version, for a cheaper price. if that does not grind your gears than you are a ps3 biased person.


no there's one thing the slim can't do. full backwards capability for all PS1 and PS2 games. that's what the guy above you was meaning.


also no linux
79213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
Ah yes this nice big pile of disappointment. I would only consider getting one if Sony was actually going to make PS2 games compatible again. However, I have not heard much on that task happening.
2481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

anti-freeze wrote:

Ah yes this nice big pile of disappointment. I would only consider getting one if Sony was actually going to make PS2 games compatible again. However, I have not heard much on that task happening.


I agree. My brother got a PS3 which is still sitting in its box. Since it can't play PS2 no one is intrested in it much lol. Thank God for X-Box360!
79213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

dark_crimson wrote:

I agree. My brother got a PS3 which is still sitting in its box. Since it can't play PS2 no one is interested in it much lol. Thank God for X-Box360!
I got me one of the early on ones that has PS1 and PS2 compatibility. Sadly those cost between $800 and $1200. However, I am hopeful for the future. As Sony has announced they have found a way to to emulate the PS2's processor using the PS3's processor.

Posted 8/27/09

snarper wrote:

I'm definatly going to get this one. Way better deal than the original PS3 fat!



LOL.
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/28/09 , edited 8/28/09
Awwww, I wish I hadn't wasted all that money on the PS3, I find it very fun but IMO not worth all of that money =/

Because I heard this was cheaper.
Posted 8/28/09
ps3 still has little exclusives, and still no fucking backwards comparability, maybe when it drops down to 200 or gets a firm ware update to play those games then yeah other than that no way. I have 100 ps2 games and 300 ps1 games I don't feel like hooking up another system to play games that I can't those games on yet.
65333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 米国
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
i'll never give up my 60GB!!!! I don't care how much power it consumes or how heavy it is, or how much it cost when i got it!
65333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 米国
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

ps3 still has little exclusives, and still no fucking backwards comparability, maybe when it drops down to 200 or gets a firm ware update to play those games then yeah other than that no way. I have 100 ps2 games and 300 ps1 games I don't feel like hooking up another system to play games that I can't those games on yet.


hunt down a 60 GB man, then you can play those games
Posted 8/28/09

justb2108 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

ps3 still has little exclusives, and still no fucking backwards comparability, maybe when it drops down to 200 or gets a firm ware update to play those games then yeah other than that no way. I have 100 ps2 games and 300 ps1 games I don't feel like hooking up another system to play games that I can't those games on yet.


hunt down a 60 GB man, then you can play those games


are you sure?? if so then it's time
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.