First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Secret Vizard Base
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


geekizoid wrote:


"I'm batman version 2.0~"


Satoko ; oh well then im bat woman version 2000~~~ XD





geekizoid wrote:


Haru smiles. "I like you; you know how to joke. May I ask what your name is?"


*Dusk rolls her eyes at him*
Oh brother...
*She says then walks off to the couch to pick up her zanpakutou and put it on her back*
Posted 8/26/09

"Nani? Nani?" he says as he turns to face dusk. "Whats up dusk-kun??"
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

geekizoid wrote:


"Nani? Nani?" he says as he turns to face dusk. "Whats up dusk-kun??"


What's up what?
*She asks as she turnes to face him...*
Just getting my sword
*Dusk says point at it*
Posted 8/26/09

"OH k" Haru then raises an eyebrow as he sniffs the air. "hmmmm? I'll be back" he then vanishes.
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

geekizoid wrote:


"OH k" Haru then raises an eyebrow as he sniffs the air. "hmmmm? I'll be back" he then vanishes.


What is he? A dog?
*She questions*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

geekizoid wrote:

Haru smiles. "I like you; you know how to joke. May I ask what your name is?"


Satoko ; oh...my name is Satoko Konoe the captain of 2nd division...you??
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

crono1036 wrote:

*Dusk rolls her eyes at him*
Oh brother...
*She says then walks off to the couch to pick up her zanpakutou and put it on her back*


Satoko :*looks at dusk* yea??
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


crono1036 wrote:

*Dusk rolls her eyes at him*
Oh brother...
*She says then walks off to the couch to pick up her zanpakutou and put it on her back*


Satoko :*looks at dusk* yea??


Yeah what?
*Dusk raises an eyebrow*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

crono1036 wrote:

Yeah what?
*Dusk raises an eyebrow*


Satoko ; nvm........
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


crono1036 wrote:

Yeah what?
*Dusk raises an eyebrow*


Satoko ; nvm........


*Dusk looks at her then shrugs it off...*
Ok...
*She didn't feel that she needed to push the subject*
Posted 8/27/09

Haru raises an eyebrow. "A captain ... of the Gotei?" he asks strangely.
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

crono1036 wrote:

*Dusk looks at her then shrugs it off...*
Ok...
*She didn't feel that she needed to push the subject*


Satoko ; *doesnt say anything*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

geekizoid wrote:
Haru raises an eyebrow. "A captain ... of the Gotei?" he asks strangely.


Satoko ; *nods* why??
Posted 8/28/09

"It is just awkward to have a captain in this place" he says smoothly
Shinigami
9117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Alabama
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

geekizoid wrote:


"It is just awkward to have a captain in this place" he says smoothly


-blinks-..he does have a point....

(OOC: hi! sorry i havent been on in so long!)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.