First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Best way to get rid of a New Born Baby
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
best way to get rid of a new born baby without getting caught. Say u or your girl friend just had a child in secret, and u want it out of your lives, how can u do it without breaking ne laws?

latly all i have been hearing is about all these young mothers killing thier children in the dumbest ways.Trash cans and toilets, burying in the back yard, drowning them in a car in the middle of a 5 ft pond.why dont criminals THINK now a days? they r a disgrace to murderers everywhere.

seriously though, they find the dumbest ways to get rid of children. wouldnt it be easier to feed the child to a wild animal? or cut it up into little pieces and throw it in the middle of an ocean? i hear about these stories all of the time. Are the mothers really that stupid? It cant be that hard to get rid of a baby. At the very least they could hire other people to kill the child. The justice system has flaws, b4 a human being is recorded, it doesnt exists as far as the law is concernced. u cant kill something that doesnt exists legally.I am baffled by the degree at which these girls go to get rid of children. They really r too careless with their lives... its down right sad.

give me your thoughs on how to get rid of unwanted children...and hurry, i need...assisstance... peace over war
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
Give it up for adoption.

Killing babies isn't an option.
1607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York University
Offline
Posted 8/19/09 , edited 8/19/09
Let your dog eat it. :D.

BEST SOLUTION.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
Try to flush it through the toilet.

2412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / nowhere near u
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
ahahahah i would just put the baby in some acid that melt metal
3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
Use protection! Then you dont have to go through all the mess...job's done.
1607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York University
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

AnnThai wrote:

Use protection! Then you dont have to go through all the mess...job's done.


Sometimes, we would get into that "mood", and we'll forget to use it. :(



Like I said, the best solution is to feed the baby to your dog!!!
3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

Lechery wrote:


AnnThai wrote:

Use protection! Then you dont have to go through all the mess...job's done.


Sometimes, we would get into that "mood", and we'll forget to use it. :(



Like I said, the best solution is to feed the baby to your dog!!!


Well I guess thats true. But feeding the baby to you dog can't hide the evidence. They will find bones/DNA of the baby in the dogs shit. You cant hide a corpse or kill a person without bloods in your hands. Unless you are pro to it.
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
Eat pineapples while your pregnant... Pineapples drop babies. =)
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
Uhhh Abortion?
12412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
y do ppl get pregnant n give birth.. when dey're plannin 2 kill d babies???????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Posted 8/19/09
Seriously, no comments about the immorality of the topic at hand yet?
12767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
Use it as bait when your going fishing.
1967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / here and there
Offline
Posted 8/19/09 , edited 8/19/09
smash it.
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/09 , edited 8/19/09

JJT2 wrote:

best way to get rid of a new born baby without getting caught. Say u or your girl friend just had a child in secret, and u want it out of your lives, how can u do it without breaking ne laws?

latly all i have been hearing is about all these young mothers killing thier children in the dumbest ways.Trash cans and toilets, burying in the back yard, drowning them in a car in the middle of a 5 ft pond.why dont criminals THINK now a days? they r a disgrace to murderers everywhere.

seriously though, they find the dumbest ways to get rid of children. wouldnt it be easier to feed the child to a wild animal? or cut it up into little pieces and throw it in the middle of an ocean? i hear about these stories all of the time. Are the mothers really that stupid? It cant be that hard to get rid of a baby. At the very least they could hire other people to kill the child. The justice system has flaws, b4 a human being is recorded, it doesnt exists as far as the law is concernced. u cant kill something that doesnt exists legally.I am baffled by the degree at which these girls go to get rid of children. They really r too careless with their lives... its down right sad.

give me your thoughs on how to get rid of unwanted children...and hurry, i need...assisstance... peace over war


stuff it up your momma cooch. it very easy to stand on the side line and talk about someone
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.