First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply how can you best describe your self?
Posted 12/29/07

daiske_24z24 wrote:

how can you best describe your self?


ummmmmmmm
my personality type is ISTJ.

Introverted (I) 96% Extraverted (E) 4%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Thinking (T) 90% Feeling (F) 10%
Judging (J) 64% Perceiving (P) 36%


i'm a honest person , realistic, and practical; careful and precise; logical, and responsible. that's how i see myself
I tend to be unbiased and direct when I analyze people's problems, even if this might hurt their sensitivities and i think this is my problem cuz a lot of people may see me as heartless, insensitive or uncaring ( including my mum LOL ) , but also others think i'm cool and strong soo i'm not sure what should i believe
i prefer to be alone with my PC than being with others
but when i'm by myself i'm not as harsh as other may see me i became a very normal person maybe because there is no pressure anymore
even now i can't figure out my true self i'm soooo complicated

Posted 12/29/07
Ngehehehe....
ME!? Doesn't my name speak as loud?!! I AM a sadist!!!! Pain and anguish is my only happiness!!!!! Watching blood drip from my hand after slicing it with a razor already excites me!!!! But I am no masochist....

I am:
1% crazy
80% human
9% (semi) anime-addict
10% Sadist
Member
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
a hard core princesss wahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
thats hard.....because none of us fully know ourselves.........
lets just say.....that i am.....
~Bored
~Love Anime(kinda wierd i think to myself sometimes)
~Crazy....too true...
~I like Sarcasm.....its funny....
overall im a person you could talk to.....lets leave it at that.
Posted 12/30/07

ChronicXDepression wrote:

thats hard.....because none of us fully know ourselves.........
lets just say.....that i am.....
~Bored
~Love Anime(kinda wierd i think to myself sometimes)
~Crazy....too true...
~I like Sarcasm.....its funny....
overall im a person you could talk to.....lets leave it at that.


that's not bad too
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
ummm........idk........right now i'm.....bored. I've never been very good at describing this kinda stuff.
Member
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
Posted 1/1/08
Hahaha... people think I'm crazy...... they just don't know how it feels like..... the wounds that surround you are in pretty deep are they not?..... pain is all I feel... it's delicious.....
My friends are trying to comfort me......It's good.... but it is no longer necessary.... I feel sorry for my friends.... I fear I have only wasted their precious time... I don't deserve them....
It's right for the world to treat me like this..... it's only right...... I don't have the right.. to be loved...... For all the people out there..... especially my friends here..... please forget me...
Just promise me.....all of you..... be happy..... thats all...
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
i'm a loser wanna be.,.,.,
i try to be a loser ,.,
i wear clothes that willmake poeple think i'm a loser

a
LAME
OVER REACTING
SEMI-
ENERGETIC
RED NOSED LOSER
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

zero211 wrote:

i'm a loser wanna be.,.,.,
i try to be a loser ,.,
i wear clothes that willmake poeple think i'm a loser

a
LAME
OVER REACTING
SEMI-
ENERGETIC
RED NOSED LOSER


lol what would be funny is if you were some kind of cool kid with a lack of self esteem -.-

Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:


zero211 wrote:

i'm a loser wanna be.,.,.,
i try to be a loser ,.,
i wear clothes that willmake poeple think i'm a loser

a
LAME
OVER REACTING
SEMI-
ENERGETIC
RED NOSED LOSER


lol what would be funny is if you were some kind of cool kid with a lack of self esteem -.-




i really do lack self esteem!!! heehehe
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
.....hmmm what a great life you have eh?......you know..i think lack of self esteem leads to loneliness.......come on people......get some self esteem.....then you can be a lonely likeable person .^^
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
hehe.,.,., i have to agree with you!! eheh
Posted 1/2/08

Sadist-chan wrote:

Hahaha... people think I'm crazy...... they just don't know how it feels like..... the wounds that surround you are in pretty deep are they not?..... pain is all I feel... it's delicious.....
My friends are trying to comfort me......It's good.... but it is no longer necessary.... I feel sorry for my friends.... I fear I have only wasted their precious time... I don't deserve them....
It's right for the world to treat me like this..... it's only right...... I don't have the right.. to be loved...... For all the people out there..... especially my friends here..... please forget me...
Just promise me.....all of you..... be happy..... thats all...


how can i forget you ???
and forget all those great words of yours
maybe i'm wasting my time
but i'm enjoying that
cuz at least i could communicate with someone like you
so please be with us
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

Sadist-chan wrote:

Hahaha... people think I'm crazy...... they just don't know how it feels like..... the wounds that surround you are in pretty deep are they not?..... pain is all I feel... it's delicious.....
My friends are trying to comfort me......It's good.... but it is no longer necessary.... I feel sorry for my friends.... I fear I have only wasted their precious time... I don't deserve them....
It's right for the world to treat me like this..... it's only right...... I don't have the right.. to be loved...... For all the people out there..... especially my friends here..... please forget me...
Just promise me.....all of you..... be happy..... thats all...


do you know the reason why you're freinds can't forget you,..,.,
that reason is what you have been trying to tell every one !!
that you're seffering with all this pain and things that many would say to much for them but still not enough for you!!
dude!! thopse people who love will never forget you aslnog as you suffer,..,
you're actually lucky to ahve real friends all my friends ever did to me was betray me when i needed them most!!

i don't want to tell that story is pretty funny!! and ethier way i still love them even is they always suck up when the teacher comes !!hehe!!

well you very lucky!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.