First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply how can you best describe your self?
Posted 2/14/08
running is something necessery
but speed is cool too
Member
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / somwhere over the...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
well ...me i'm not a good joker ...but one good thing about me is that i always smile i like to joke around ...but when i'm seriuos pplz need to be serious to or i'll just scream or get mad
Member
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
-i'll do anything that will make me happy...i dont care if other people think its stupid or bad

-i like to make the people i love happy

-like to hear other peoples life stories: no matter how sad or happy they are

yep, i'm weird
Posted 2/20/08

loony_linh wrote:

one good thing about me is that i always smile


that's a good one

Posted 2/20/08

freengirez wrote:

-i'll do anything that will make me happy...i dont care if other people think its stupid or bad

-i like to make the people i love happy

-like to hear other peoples life stories: no matter how sad or happy they are

yep, i'm weird


nope you're not weird but instead of that you can say different
Member
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
wouldnt you think it was weird if someone came up to you and asked you about your life story?
Posted 2/20/08
ummmm i dunno
Member
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

freengirez wrote:

wouldnt you think it was weird if someone came up to you and asked you about your life story?


I guess it depends on how well you know them. you they are good friends then its not so strange but a complete strenger would be alittle weird i think.
Member
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

Jesse2407 wrote:


freengirez wrote:

wouldnt you think it was weird if someone came up to you and asked you about your life story?


I guess it depends on how well you know them. you they are good friends then its not so strange but a complete strenger would be alittle weird i think.


exactly
Posted 2/23/08
yeah he's right it depends
but the one you really want them to ask you they don't
17634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / NOT HERE
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
me....i dont really kno how to describe myself.
i think....im a cool kid. i like to joke around a be reeeeally sarcastic all the time....
i try not to show any anger or negitive behavior at any point in life...but that doesnt always work out...
im....kinda a loner, and HATE any kind of crowds...
and.....hate pretty much anyone i meet, BUT...i also like almost everyone i meet...am i making sense...????
anyway.....i dont know...i guess if you really wanted to know...
u'd hav to ask my frnds n family...*rolls eyes* yeah.....RIGHT.
Member
5992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Flush-ing
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
I'm not very good at explaining myself but I'll try my best. I think that I'm acting all day, in front of everyone including my parents and best friends. Until I think that I'm really alone and nobody is watching me, I will not stop acting. The bad thing is, if I really feel alone, I will start to cry. The god thing is that these days are really exciting so I don't think about this too much and so, I don't cry
Posted 2/26/08

anathin wrote:
and.....hate pretty much anyone i meet, BUT...i also like almost everyone i meet...am i making sense...????
.


yup you are , i know the feeling
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

shining4everN3ver wrote:

I'm not very good at explaining myself but I'll try my best. I think that I'm acting all day, in front of everyone including my parents and best friends. Until I think that I'm really alone and nobody is watching me, I will not stop acting. The bad thing is, if I really feel alone, I will start to cry. The god thing is that these days are really exciting so I don't think about this too much and so, I don't cry


good...good.... just think happy thoughts....
Posted 2/27/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:


shining4everN3ver wrote:

I'm not very good at explaining myself but I'll try my best. I think that I'm acting all day, in front of everyone including my parents and best friends. Until I think that I'm really alone and nobody is watching me, I will not stop acting. The bad thing is, if I really feel alone, I will start to cry. The god thing is that these days are really exciting so I don't think about this too much and so, I don't cry


good...good.... just think happy thoughts....


yeah it's what normaly i do
but sometimes when i'm depressed and i think about happy things
my depression just gets worst
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.