First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[R E Q U E S T] Avii/Avatar
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

Suiseiseki_Souseiseki wrote:

Req agaiinn^^

Text:Suiseiseki_Souseiseki
Text 2: Suiseiseki-chan
Text 3: Kawaii naa~~
Crop: Yes? No? >> no
Tall? and Thin? >> yes
Anything else:(Blinking Text) >> No
Mod/Creator : xX-utau-chan-Xx
Pic(on spoiler please!): >>


done- xX-utau-chan-Xx




♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/09 , edited 9/17/09

yui-cute wrote:

Text:yui-cute
Text 2:Lulu de Morcerf
Crop: Yes? No? >> no
Tall? and Thin? >> yes
Anything else:(Blinking Text) >> can you add some animation?
Mod/Creator : xX-utau-chan-Xx
Pic(on spoiler please!):


done- xX-utau-chan-Xx


sorry i couldn't add animation >.<


7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Inside a Mushroom~
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/20/09
Text:iPolkaDots
Text2:Moka-Chi
Text3:
Crop:yes(if needed)
Tall And Thin:Yes
Anything Else?:Can u add a swirly thing around the character? (if not its okay)

Mod/Creator:xxUtau-chanxx or moriegirly
Picture:


done- xX-utau-chan-Xx
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

iPolkaDots wrote:

Text:iPolkaDots
Text2:Moka-Chi
Text3:
Crop:yes(if needed)
Tall And Thin:Yes
Anything Else?:Can u add a swirly thing around the character? (if not its okay)

Mod/Creator:xxUtau-chanxx or moriegirly
Picture:


done- xX-utau-chan-Xx




7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Inside a Mushroom~
Offline
Posted 9/20/09


I Loves IT Just How i Wanted It ^-^ :DD

109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 音楽の世界
Offline
Posted 9/21/09 , edited 9/21/09

Text:yui-cute
Text2:Yui-chan
Text3:Amu Hinamori
Crop:Up to you
Tall And Thin:Yes
Anything Else?:Can u add a swirly thing around the character

Mod/Creator: xX-utau-chan-Xx
Picture:



done - xX-utau-chan-Xx
Posted 9/21/09 , edited 9/21/09
Text: blondeegrl96
Text 2: Bridgette loves Leo
Text 3: forever an always
Crop: yes
Tall? and Thin? yes
Anything else:no, but brushes are okay
Mod/Creator : any
Pic(on spoiler please!):


done - xX-utau-chan-Xx
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

yui-cute wrote:


Text:yui-cute
Text2:Yui-chan
Text3:Amu Hinamori
Crop:Up to you
Tall And Thin:Yes
Anything Else?:Can u add a swirly thing around the character

Mod/Creator: xX-utau-chan-Xx
Picture:




done - xX-utau-chan-Xx

Gomen! this didn't turn out as well as i thought! >.<
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 音楽の世界
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

xX-utau-chan-Xx wrote:


yui-cute wrote:


Text:yui-cute
Text2:Yui-chan
Text3:Amu Hinamori
Crop:Up to you
Tall And Thin:Yes
Anything Else?:Can u add a swirly thing around the character

Mod/Creator: xX-utau-chan-Xx
Picture:




done - xX-utau-chan-Xx

Gomen! this didn't turn out as well as i thought! >.<


Thanks!! I like it
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / near my twins sister
Offline
Posted 9/21/09 , edited 9/21/09

Text: twinsakura
Text 2: Sakura-chan
Text 3: We are twins and We are happy
Crop: nope
Tall? and Thin? yep
Anything else: I want the Pic with like swirly around character things and like this(if you can, if not its okay) :

Mod/Creator : animegirl15494, VanaIchigo, yukichankawaii, or xX-utau-chan-Xx
Pic(on spoiler please!):

* Btw, pls PM me the avii.. *

done - xX-utau-chan-Xx
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

blondeegrl96 wrote:

Text: blondeegrl96
Text 2: Bridgette loves Leo
Text 3: forever an always
Crop: yes
Tall? and Thin? yes
Anything else:no, but brushes are okay
Mod/Creator : any
Pic(on spoiler please!):


done - xX-utau-chan-Xx




♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

twinsakura wrote:


Text: twinsakura
Text 2: Sakura-chan
Text 3: We are twins and We are happy
Crop: nope
Tall? and Thin? yep
Anything else: I want the Pic with like swirly around character things and like this(if you can, if not its okay) :

Mod/Creator : animegirl15494, VanaIchigo, yukichankawaii, or xX-utau-chan-Xx
Pic(on spoiler please!):

* Btw, pls PM me the avii.. *

done - xX-utau-chan-Xx



88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / near my twins sister
Offline
Posted 9/21/09 , edited 9/22/09

Text: twinsakura
Text 2: Sakura-chan
Text 3: We are twins and We are happy
Crop: nope
Tall? and Thin? yep
Anything else: nope.
Mod/Creator : anyone.
Pic(on spoiler please!):

DONE - moriegirly

Posted 9/22/09

twinsakura wrote:


Text: twinsakura
Text 2: Sakura-chan
Text 3: We are twins and We are happy
Crop: nope
Tall? and Thin? yep
Anything else: nope.
Mod/Creator : anyone.
Pic(on spoiler please!):

DONE - moriegirly

ne.. this is it ^^ (: Hope you like it^^ Pls do Request again^^
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / near my twins sister
Offline
Posted 9/22/09

moriegirly wrote:


twinsakura wrote:


Text: twinsakura
Text 2: Sakura-chan
Text 3: We are twins and We are happy
Crop: nope
Tall? and Thin? yep
Anything else: nope.
Mod/Creator : anyone.
Pic(on spoiler please!):

DONE - moriegirly

ne.. this is it ^^ (: Hope you like it^^ Pls do Request again^^


ow.. thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.