First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[R E Q U E S T] Avii/Avatar
Posted 9/22/09

xX-utau-chan-Xx wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:

Text: blondeegrl96
Text 2: Bridgette loves Leo
Text 3: forever an always
Crop: yes
Tall? and Thin? yes
Anything else:no, but brushes are okay
Mod/Creator : any
Pic(on spoiler please!):


done - xX-utau-chan-Xx






thanks!!
very pretty

21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/09 , edited 9/23/09
Text:megu-chii
Text 2:Megu always love Kaito
Text 3:
Crop: Yes? No? no
Tall? and Thin? yep
Anything else: nope
Mod/Creator : xX-utau-chan-Xx, yua-chi, yukichankawaii, or vanaichigo
Pic(on spoiler please!):


DONE - yua-chi
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

megu-chii wrote:

Text:megu-chii
Text 2:Megu always love Kaito
Text 3:
Crop: Yes? No? no
Tall? and Thin? yep
Anything else: nope
Mod/Creator : xX-utau-chan-Xx, yua-chi, yukichankawaii, or vanaichigo
Pic(on spoiler please!):


DONE - yua-chi


thx 4 requesting. pls do some request again *smiles* sorry if the avii is not so good..
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

yua-chi wrote:


megu-chii wrote:

Text:megu-chii
Text 2:Megu always love Kaito
Text 3:
Crop: Yes? No? no
Tall? and Thin? yep
Anything else: nope
Mod/Creator : xX-utau-chan-Xx, yua-chi, yukichankawaii, or vanaichigo
Pic(on spoiler please!):


DONE - yua-chi


thx 4 requesting. pls do some request again *smiles* sorry if the avii is not so good..


thanks! its nice!
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/09 , edited 9/25/09
Text: you will love me
Text 2: ~miming
Crop: Yes
Tall? and Thin?: i want it just right
Anything else: anything you want....
Did you pay? Yup!
Mod/Creator : LoveFeline..
Pic(on spoiler please!):



DONE - LoveFeline
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/25/09

animebluesky wrote:

Text: you will love me
Text 2: ~miming
Crop: Yes
Tall? and Thin?: i want it just right
Anything else: anything you want....
Did you pay? Yup!
Mod/Creator : LoveFeline..
Pic(on spoiler please!):



DONE - LoveFeline



im so sorry if its not really good.....
but i do hope that youll like it...
>_<
please do some requests here again... ehehe...
thanks very much!!!

190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/09

LoveFeline wrote:


animebluesky wrote:

Text: you will love me
Text 2: ~miming
Crop: Yes
Tall? and Thin?: i want it just right
Anything else: anything you want....
Did you pay? Yup!
Mod/Creator : LoveFeline..
Pic(on spoiler please!):



DONE - LoveFeline



im so sorry if its not really good.....
but i do hope that youll like it...
>_<
please do some requests here again... ehehe...
thanks very much!!!



o.O

that was fast!! XD
and its really kawaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
its simple but so cuuuuuuuuute!!


thank chuuuuu!!!
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/09 , edited 9/27/09
Text: -utau
Text 2: Momo
Crop: No
Tall? and Thin? yups
Anything else: i want a border, or animation(like scanbar) (if you can)
Did you pay? yep!!
Mod/Creator : anyone who hv time
Pic(on spoiler please!):


DONE - LoveFeline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 10/2/09
Text: I'm sorry.. But, I don't use this account again.
Text 2: I'm moving to new account..
Text 3 : The username is megu-chii, add it..
Crop: No
Tall? and Thin? yups
Anything else: i want a border, or animation(like scanbar) (if you can)
Did you pay? yep!!
Mod/Creator : anyone who hv time
Pic(on spoiler please!):


Done - xX-utau-chanXx
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

-utau wrote:

Text: -utau
Text 2: Momo
Crop: No
Tall? and Thin? yups
Anything else: i want a border, or animation(like scanbar) (if you can)
Did you pay? yep!!
Mod/Creator : anyone who hv time
Pic(on spoiler please!):


DONE - LoveFeline



its not that good but i hope you like it....
and im sorry if there's no animation...
i still dont know how to do it...

uhm thank you! and i hope ull request again... =>_<=

21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09
Text: Megumi-chan
Text 2: megu-chii
Crop: No
Tall? and Thin? yups
Anything else:nope
Did you pay? yep!!
Mod/Creator : moriegirly
Pic(on spoiler please!):


done! moriegirly
Posted 9/29/09

megu-chii wrote:

Text: Megumi-chan
Text 2: megu-chii
Crop: No
Tall? and Thin? yups
Anything else:nope
Did you pay? yep!!
Mod/Creator : moriegirly
Pic(on spoiler please!):


done! moriegirly


10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/30/09
Text: yuki-san
Crop: what ever works
Tall? and Thin? :tall and thin
Anything else:nope
Did you pay? yea
Mod/Creator :moriegirly
Pic(on spoiler please!):



done - moriegirly
2249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The avii store.
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09
Text: rock_music_girl
Crop: Yes
like a normal avii
Anything else:stars and can you do the other face of nagihiko turning the other side??
Did you pay?yes
Mod/Creator :anyone
Pic(on spoiler please!):

and
Posted 9/30/09

yuki_kimizuki wrote:

Text: yuki-san
Crop: what ever works
Tall? and Thin? :tall and thin
Anything else:nope
Did you pay? yea
Mod/Creator :moriegirly
Pic(on spoiler please!):



done - moriegirly


thx 4 requesting!! btw, i'm sry if the avii is not so good,,

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.