Does anyone know this drama??
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
It was about two babies who got switched in the hospital (2girls) and the brother fell in love with his younger sister (who is actually not his younger sister) and his real younger sister lived in a poor family at the time. The switched little sister got into an accident and she needed a blood transfusion. That's when they found out that the girl is actually someone else's child. Then they found the real one and told her that she could come into the family and so she did. But the brother and the rest of the family really loved the switched-sister, but she choose her real family despite that. Now he knows that she isn't his sister, he openly loved her. But then they moved away (the brother and his family). The real sister was very selfish etc. etc. And tried to erase the switched one from her brother's heart and her parents. Years later the brother came back to that city to find "His first love" and confessed to the switched sister. And then things become very dramatic (i don't remember it clearly). and at the end, he died for her and she lost her memory because she felt guilty..... And i don't remember the rest

I've watched it a long, long time ago....so does anyone know what its name is?
I would really appreciate it if you would help me to find this drama.
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
its sounds a lot like "Autumn Tale / Endless Love" with Song Hye Kyo
but i dont remember him dieing
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

Dofusisfun wrote:

its sounds a lot like "Autumn Tale / Endless Love" with Song Hye Kyo
but i dont remember him dieing


OMG. That's it! Thank you!
Perhaps, do you also know where i can watch is?
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

silviaa12 wrote:


Dofusisfun wrote:

its sounds a lot like "Autumn Tale / Endless Love" with Song Hye Kyo
but i dont remember him dieing


OMG. That's it! Thank you!
Perhaps, do you also know where i can watch is?


www.mysoju.com =]
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

Dofusisfun wrote:


silviaa12 wrote:


Dofusisfun wrote:

its sounds a lot like "Autumn Tale / Endless Love" with Song Hye Kyo
but i dont remember him dieing


OMG. That's it! Thank you!
Perhaps, do you also know where i can watch is?


www.mysoju.com =]


Ok, thank you
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

silviaa12 wrote:


Dofusisfun wrote:


silviaa12 wrote:


Dofusisfun wrote:

its sounds a lot like "Autumn Tale / Endless Love" with Song Hye Kyo
but i dont remember him dieing


OMG. That's it! Thank you!
Perhaps, do you also know where i can watch is?


www.mysoju.com =]


Ok, thank you


no problem
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
Problem solved.

Locked.
You must be logged in to post.