First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [Mod]Mod Application
Chesire
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Batcave
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

Atlantice2k7 wrote:


lovieo wrote:


Atlantice2k7 wrote:

Username: Atlantice2k7
Name: Hibino
Position: Forum Watcher


Ok!^^ What Character Will U Be?^^


um... rabbit! ^^


Ok!^^
Posted 8/26/09

lovieo wrote:


Atlantice2k7 wrote:


lovieo wrote:


Atlantice2k7 wrote:

Username: Atlantice2k7
Name: Hibino
Position: Forum Watcher


Ok!^^ What Character Will U Be?^^


um... rabbit! ^^


Ok!^^


YAY!! ^^ thanks!
Chesire
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Batcave
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

Atlantice2k7 wrote:


lovieo wrote:


Atlantice2k7 wrote:


lovieo wrote:


Atlantice2k7 wrote:

Username: Atlantice2k7
Name: Hibino
Position: Forum Watcher


Ok!^^ What Character Will U Be?^^


um... rabbit! ^^


Ok!^^


YAY!! ^^ thanks!


^^ I Won't Be Putting the New's Mods Pics For a while,'Cause My Computer Is Being Taken Apart.TT-TT
Posted 8/26/09


s'okay take your time ^^
Dark Council Member
3882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
mii~ i think i'll try out to be a mod but..i'm not sure if i'm very good yet mii ^^'' anywho trying out is trying out so~

Username: Akito-kun-
Name: Akito
Character: Break Xerxes *couge* -mad hatter- *couge*
Position: em..i would like to try for Graphic Designer but if not then Forum Watcher~? mii

Sample Of Work:

supporting bannerish..thingy i made for my page but i still love it though its not great ^^''


icon/avatar i made awhile ago~


and..well a background i made for my desktop ^^ -DXU is my DA btw so yes its mine- mii xP



oh~ and on a side note~ ^^'' if i'm even accepted -i don't think i will be but- if i am..i won't be active untill i get back from a family trip i'm going on it'll probably be around...20 ta 28 days ^^'' but after that i can be way active mii~ yet again -if- mii xP
Chesire
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Batcave
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

Akito-kun- wrote:

mii~ i think i'll try out to be a mod but..i'm not sure if i'm very good yet mii ^^'' anywho trying out is trying out so~

Username: Akito-kun-
Name: Akito
Character: Break Xerxes *couge* -mad hatter- *couge*
Position: em..i would like to try for Graphic Designer but if not then Forum Watcher~? mii

Sample Of Work:

supporting bannerish..thingy i made for my page but i still love it though its not great ^^''


icon/avatar i made awhile ago~


and..well a background i made for my desktop ^^ -DXU is my DA btw so yes its mine- mii xP



oh~ and on a side note~ ^^'' if i'm even accepted -i don't think i will be but- if i am..i won't be active untill i get back from a family trip i'm going on it'll probably be around...20 ta 28 days ^^'' but after that i can be way active mii~ yet again -if- mii xP


Accepted!XD ANOTHER Trip?!?XD
Here's an Actual Spoiler About Break..Read It If You Daaaarreee....

Dark Council Member
3882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

lovieo wrote:


Akito-kun- wrote:

mii~ i think i'll try out to be a mod but..i'm not sure if i'm very good yet mii ^^'' anywho trying out is trying out so~

Username: Akito-kun-
Name: Akito
Character: Break Xerxes *couge* -mad hatter- *couge*
Position: em..i would like to try for Graphic Designer but if not then Forum Watcher~? mii

Sample Of Work:

supporting bannerish..thingy i made for my page but i still love it though its not great ^^''


icon/avatar i made awhile ago~


and..well a background i made for my desktop ^^ -DXU is my DA btw so yes its mine- mii xP



oh~ and on a side note~ ^^'' if i'm even accepted -i don't think i will be but- if i am..i won't be active untill i get back from a family trip i'm going on it'll probably be around...20 ta 28 days ^^'' but after that i can be way active mii~ yet again -if- mii xP


Accepted!XD ANOTHER Trip?!?XD
Here's an Actual Spoiler About Break..Read It If You Daaaarreee....

awesome! ^^ but yeah..this one is the shortest this year though so i'll be back for good~! ^^ xP mii..and..lolz~! i already know ^^ *akito = pandora hearts fan* its my 2nd favorite anime so i read the manga alot when its updated ^^ but still..accepted yayness~!

Posted 9/17/09
Username: vampiregirltwilight
Name: Alice-Chan
Character: Charlotte or anyone evil.
Position: Graphic Designer
Sample Of Work:




Chesire
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Batcave
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

vampiregirltwilight wrote:

Username: vampiregirltwilight
Name: Alice-Chan
Character: Charlotte or anyone evil.
Position: Graphic Designer
Sample Of Work:






Accepted!!^^
Dark Council Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
Username: itachi_hinata
Name: Yue
Character: Main Sorceress
Position:(Graphic Designer,Forum Watcher,Post Maker,Etc.)
graphics designer
Sample Of Work:(For Graphics)


Chesire
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Batcave
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

itachi_hinata wrote:

Username: itachi_hinata
Name: Yue
Character: Main Sorceress
Position:(Graphic Designer,Forum Watcher,Post Maker,Etc.)
graphics designer
Sample Of Work:(For Graphics)




Accepted!^^ Welcome!Feel Free to Set up Your Own Graphics Mall,If you Like.^^
Dark Council Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
thanks! :)
Posted 10/24/09


Is it ok if I also do avi requests and other stuff too?
here are my samples!! ^^


Chesire
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Batcave
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

Atlantice2k7 wrote:



Is it ok if I also do avi requests and other stuff too?
here are my samples!! ^^




Sure.^^
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
Username: winnie11
Name: amu or winnie
Character: Main Sorcerer/Sorceress
Position:(Graphic Designer,Forum Watcher,Post Maker,Etc.) Graphic Designer
Sample Of Work:(For Graphics)

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.