First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[Request] Membership Cards
Magical Sparkler
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/09 , edited 12/5/09


Form for Membership card:

Username:
Color:
age:
Picture [in spoiler and hq]:
Did you pay?


if you have a membership card, you dont have to pay for an avatar request!!

Only the creator and the head moderator does the membership cards :DD
If you are accepted to become a moderator, you should request a membership card!
Posted 8/21/09
Username: Amu_cool
Name: amu-chan or vee or vandali
Age::14
Picture: (any pic but have to be anime)
Magical Sparkler
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

amu_cool wrote:

Username: Amu_cool
Name: amu-chan or vee or vandali
Age::14
Picture: (any pic but have to be anime)


working on it :DD ~ x3KRAZiGiRLx3
Magical Sparkler
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:


amu_cool wrote:

Username: Amu_cool
Name: amu-chan or vee or vandali
Age::14
Picture: (any pic but have to be anime)


Here you go. Hope you like it and thanks for requesting :DD



Sparkler
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09
Username:amu-chii
Name:miikan
Age:12
Picture

Did you pay?yes 5pics&invited all my buddies
Magical Sparkler
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

amu-chii wrote:

Username:amu-chii
Name:miikan
Age:12
Picture

Did you pay?yes 5pics&invited all my buddies


pendingg!! ~x3KRAZiGiRLx3
Magical Sparkler
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:


amu-chii wrote:

Username:amu-chii
Name:miikan
Age:12
Picture

Did you pay?yes 5pics&invited all my buddies


pendingg!! ~x3KRAZiGiRLx3


Here you go!

Sparkler
3586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Dreamland!
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
Username: Itsukshi
Name: Jenny
Age: 14
Picture [in spoiler and hq]:

Did you pay?: yeahh
Rainbow Sparkler
3771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SHINee world. The...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09 , edited 8/28/09

Itsukshi wrote:

Username: Itsukshi
Name: Jenny
Age: 14
Picture [in spoiler and hq]:

Did you pay?: yeahh


Done! ~~ Kiana2990 :)

Here you goes!:

Sparkler
3586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Dreamland!
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Kiana2990 wrote:


Itsukshi wrote:

Username: Itsukshi
Name: Jenny
Age: 14
Picture [in spoiler and hq]:

Did you pay?: yeahh


Done! ~~ Kiana2990 :)

Here you goes!:



thanks for the membership card
Sparkler
2555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In 2012...
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
Username: Yorulover
Name: Hannah
Age: 11
Kiana2990, you alredy know what I want right?
Did you pay?
Yes, I invited all my buddies and uploaded 5 photos!
Rainbow Sparkler
3771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SHINee world. The...
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Yorulover wrote:

Username: Yorulover
Name: Hannah
Age: 11
Kiana2990, you alredy know what I want right?
Did you pay?
Yes, I invited all my buddies and uploaded 5 photos!


Kay` ;D
Yoru Yoru Yoru!
Pending~~ Kiana2990

Sparkler
2555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In 2012...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
Username: Yorulover
Name: Hannah
Age: 11
Kiana2990 or x3KRAZiGiRLx3 , you already know what I want right? Yoru or Shugo Chara pic!
I don't need to pay, I already have membership card but it's almost expired!
Magical Sparkler
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/09 , edited 9/19/09

Yorulover wrote:

Username: Yorulover
Name: Hannah
Age: 11
Kiana2990 or x3KRAZiGiRLx3 , you already know what I want right? Yoru or Shugo Chara pic!
I don't need to pay, I already have membership card but it's almost expired!


Sweeeet! Okie dokers! :DD
Im working on it arigato for requesing hannah >w<
Magical Sparkler
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:


Yorulover wrote:

Username: Yorulover
Name: Hannah
Age: 11
Kiana2990 or x3KRAZiGiRLx3 , you already know what I want right? Yoru or Shugo Chara pic!
I don't need to pay, I already have membership card but it's almost expired!


Sweeeet! Okie dokers! :DD
Im working on it arigato for requesing hannah >w<


Hi!~ ^^ im done with the membership card.
Here ya go,. i hope you likeeyyy hannah >w<
i used an amulet spade pic though.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.