First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderators Corner
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09


I did, so what do you think?
Special Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

The_Real_Ecode wrote:



I did, so what do you think?

it's great XD :)
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


The_Real_Ecode wrote:



I did, so what do you think?

it's great XD :)


Hahahahaha! LOL! That's the third time you say that
Special Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

The_Real_Ecode wrote:


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


The_Real_Ecode wrote:



I did, so what do you think?

it's great XD :)


Hahahahaha! LOL! That's the third time you say that :D


XD lolz u notice random stuff XD

Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


The_Real_Ecode wrote:


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


The_Real_Ecode wrote:



I did, so what do you think?

it's great XD :)


Hahahahaha! LOL! That's the third time you say that :D


XD lolz u notice random stuff XD



Was that a compliment? Do you think we should add more games or are they enough?

Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/20/09
The new Avii is Very nice,but we should keep it for any coming occasion, because our old Avii
was still new and we need t keep it on because our group is still new,
and it is really early to change the Avii......so we should bring back the old Avii and when there is
an occasion we will use this one......


So who is with me??
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/20/09

Angelique_Fan wrote:

The new Avii is Very nice,but we should keep it for any coming occasion, because our old Avii
was still new and we need t keep it on because our group is still new,
and it is really early to change the Avii......so we should bring back the old Avii and when there is
an occasion we will use this one......


So who is with me??


Ummmm, this is a good thing to point out. I may have to agree. But you'll need more mods if this will be approved
Special Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
I agree, Ange! That's a really good idea!
Special Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

The_Real_Ecode wrote:


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


The_Real_Ecode wrote:


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


The_Real_Ecode wrote:



I did, so what do you think?

it's great XD :)


Hahahahaha! LOL! That's the third time you say that :D


XD lolz u notice random stuff XD



Was that a compliment? Do you think we should add more games or are they enough?



There could be more games but you don't have to and yes it was a compliment

Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:

I agree, Ange! That's a really good idea!


thanxx i need the other mods to Agree too ^^
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
^It'll be approved, it's enough .. and Thanks then, hop_step_jump_shugoshugo
Special Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
ur welcome
Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
hey, we should have alot members, right?
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09 , edited 8/24/09

Angelique_Fan wrote:

hey, we should have alot members, right?


Ya, got any ideas? We need something not available on any group!
Co-Creator
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
we have the animation shop ^^ duh xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.