First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Membership Cards! (New Red Card)
Member
36779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / G.U.E.S.S
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

The_Real_Ecode wrote:


candygirl95 wrote:

Name: Judy

Position: Memeber

DOB: 1st July

Favorite Character: Hinamori Amu

Favorite Guardian Chara: Dia

Favorite Couple: Amuto

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Spade

Email Address (Optional):

Designs: Purple Card



Here it is:



Hope you like it


wow i totally love it! thx! ^-^
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

candygirl95 wrote:


The_Real_Ecode wrote:


candygirl95 wrote:

Name: Judy

Position: Memeber

DOB: 1st July

Favorite Character: Hinamori Amu

Favorite Guardian Chara: Dia

Favorite Couple: Amuto

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Spade

Email Address (Optional):

Designs: Purple Card



Here it is:



Hope you like it


wow i totally love it! thx! ^-^


Good to know! You're welcome
Posted 8/26/09
Name: Meiko-chan

Position: member

DOB: October 7

Favorite Character: Fujisaki Nagihiko

Favorite Guardian Chara: Rhythm

Favorite Couple: Amu and Ikuto

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Heart

Email Address (Optional):

Designs:Purple Card
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

Meiko_chan wrote:

Name: Meiko-chan

Position: member

DOB: October 7

Favorite Character: Fujisaki Nagihiko

Favorite Guardian Chara: Rhythm

Favorite Couple: Amu and Ikuto

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Heart

Email Address (Optional):

Designs:Purple Card


Here it is:



Hope you like it! Visit this group again
Posted 8/26/09


The_Real_Ecode wrote:


Meiko_chan wrote:

Name: Meiko-chan

Position: member

DOB: October 7

Favorite Character: Fujisaki Nagihiko

Favorite Guardian Chara: Rhythm

Favorite Couple: Amu and Ikuto

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Heart

Email Address (Optional):

Designs:Purple Card


Here it is:



Hope you like it! Visit this group again


Thx ya^^..
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

Meiko_chan wrote:



The_Real_Ecode wrote:


Meiko_chan wrote:

Name: Meiko-chan

Position: member

DOB: October 7

Favorite Character: Fujisaki Nagihiko

Favorite Guardian Chara: Rhythm

Favorite Couple: Amu and Ikuto

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Heart

Email Address (Optional):

Designs:Purple Card


Here it is:



Hope you like it! Visit this group again


Thx ya^^..


You're welcome! Thanks for joining the group
Special Moderator
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 8/26/09
Name: Charity Marie

Position: Special Mod

DOB: March 31

Favorite Character: Utau

Favorite Guardian Chara: Ran,Daichi (if it cant be 2 ,pls do the picking)

Favorite Couple: Tadamu,Kutau

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Clover

Email Address (Optional):

Designs:Purple Card
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

charitywarren wrote:

Name: Charity Marie

Position: Special Mod

DOB: March 31

Favorite Character: Utau

Favorite Guardian Chara: Ran,Daichi (if it cant be 2 ,pls do the picking)

Favorite Couple: Tadamu,Kutau

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Clover

Email Address (Optional):

Designs:Purple Card


Here you go:



Hope you like it
Special Moderator
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

The_Real_Ecode wrote:


charitywarren wrote:

Name: Charity Marie

Position: Special Mod

DOB: March 31

Favorite Character: Utau

Favorite Guardian Chara: Ran,Daichi (if it cant be 2 ,pls do the picking)

Favorite Couple: Tadamu,Kutau

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Clover

Email Address (Optional):

Designs:Purple Card


Here you go:



Hope you like it



thnx a million *hugs*
soo cute even if its almost the same w/ the others
but still its special cuz its mine...
thnk u again (especially 4 ur hard wrk)
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

charitywarren wrote:


The_Real_Ecode wrote:


charitywarren wrote:

Name: Charity Marie

Position: Special Mod

DOB: March 31

Favorite Character: Utau

Favorite Guardian Chara: Ran,Daichi (if it cant be 2 ,pls do the picking)

Favorite Couple: Tadamu,Kutau

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Clover

Email Address (Optional):

Designs:Purple Card


Here you go:



Hope you like it



thnx a million *hugs*
soo cute even if its almost the same w/ the others
but still its special cuz its mine...
thnk u again (especially 4 ur hard wrk)


Hehehe xD You're always welcome!
Moderator
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

The_Real_Ecode wrote:


VampireDesu wrote:

Name:Angie

Position: Member

DOB: January 21

Favorite Character:Nagihiko

Favorite Guardian Chara: Yoru,Miki,Rythm,Iru

Favorite Couple: Amuto,Kutau

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Spade,Neko

Email Address (Optional):[email protected]

Designs: Can I make it Red?

Srry for all of those listings I like a lot of people


Here you go:


Hope you like it! and you're welcome Amu23!


thx!its so pretty!!Srry for making u do so much work in the colour changing
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/27/09 , edited 9/12/09

VampireDesu wrote:


The_Real_Ecode wrote:


VampireDesu wrote:

Name:Angie

Position: Member

DOB: January 21

Favorite Character:Nagihiko

Favorite Guardian Chara: Yoru,Miki,Rythm,Iru

Favorite Couple: Amuto,Kutau

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Spade,Neko

Email Address (Optional):[email protected]

Designs: Can I make it Red?

Srry for all of those listings I like a lot of people


Here you go:


Hope you like it! and you're welcome Amu23!


thx!its so pretty!!Srry for making u do so much work in the colour changing


It's no prob, thanks to you, we have a new color now
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/09




Name: Dee-chan

Position: Member

DOB: November 27,

Favorite Character: Ikuto Tsukiyomi

Favorite Guardian Chara: Yoru

Favorite Couple: Amuto

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Spade

Email Address (Optional): [email protected]

Designs: Nothing special.... maybe brushes..... ribbons? Pawprints? whatever ^^
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

Tadase_Yoru wrote:





Name: Dee-chan

Position: Member

DOB: November 27,

Favorite Character: Ikuto Tsukiyomi

Favorite Guardian Chara: Yoru

Favorite Couple: Amuto

Favorite Card Symbol (Heart, Spade, etc.): Spade

Email Address (Optional): [email protected]

Designs: Nothing special.... maybe brushes..... ribbons? Pawprints? whatever ^^


LOL Designs means the Card color xD
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/09


I'm sorry I want the purple, plz

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.