First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Morning Musume
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール。
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
I LOVE MORNING MUSUME! Yay, RIsa ;D
Posted 8/21/09
i have new found respect for this place now x3
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
How come this link comes up with a "Phishing" warning when you post it on twitter with bit.ly? Does that happen a lot with links from Crunchyroll?
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

wow cooooooool
2011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Inside your head...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
Thanks for bringing some J-pop to the site... but MM? Well, gotta start somewhere... can't expect the really good J artists yet I guess.

Some of the girls in MM are cute, but their music is a bit worse than the repetitive garbage music the US industry produces. Imagine teenage pop songs, but sung and tailored for a Japanese oyaji/shounen/shoujo audience complete with ear cringing high pitched screams!

7132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / NC
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
yay! music! hope there's more bands to come!
like hmm, D-51? DBSK? Aqua Timez? Asian Kung Fu Generaton?
1503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
crunchyroll is coming back
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

divaroxy wrote:


dcpoor wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

Yeah J-Pop. I need Kat-Tun. I hate Morning Musume tho.


hello my new online enemy


So. I don't care. They are skanks and fanservice for guys with no talent. Why do you need that many people to sing one song?

It's my opinion tho.


ur opinion is horrible and a skank
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

Darknile wrote:

Thanks for bringing some J-pop to the site... but MM? Well, gotta start somewhere... can't expect the really good J artists yet I guess.

Some of the girls in MM are cute, but their music is a bit worse than the repetitive garbage music the US industry produces. Imagine teenage pop songs, but sung and tailored for a Japanese oyaji/shounen/shoujo audience complete with ear cringing high pitched screams!



Darknile? moar like Unkopile, amirite?
67888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

divaroxy wrote:
So. I don't care. They are skanks and fanservice for guys with no talent. Why do you need that many people to sing one song?

It's my opinion tho.


I actually agree with this comment to some extent. I mean, Morning Musume has a few great songs that are nice to listen to. I don't really understand anything of what they are saying so I guess it's sort of lame to be listening to this all day long. Anywho, I don't understand either why they need so many members to sing a song and I really wonder how many of the members that can actually sing? I mean, there are tools that will enhance a voice y'know.
1227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
Waahh!!! it's morning musume!!~
I really love them!!
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Idaho
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
Well, IMO, I think there are more female H!P fans in the US than in Japan.
5739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
Yay! Morning Musume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Inside your head...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

Cyberpirate wrote:


divaroxy wrote:
So. I don't care. They are skanks and fanservice for guys with no talent. Why do you need that many people to sing one song?

It's my opinion tho.


I actually agree with this comment to some extent. I mean, Morning Musume has a few great songs that are nice to listen to. I don't really understand anything of what they are saying so I guess it's sort of lame to be listening to this all day long. Anywho, I don't understand either why they need so many members to sing a song and I really wonder how many of the members that can actually sing? I mean, there are tools that will enhance a voice y'know.


Lol as Simon Cowell would say, "If you need tools to enhance your voice, you probably can't sing."

23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
Supported them by purchasing from itunes! <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.