Requiem for the Phantom ep 20
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/20/09
WDF?! how does Cal( if it really is her ) grow that fast in two years when reiji and elen didnt age a bit!! do boobs really grow that fast in two years( plus height)
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
that episode is stupid
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
I viewed this thread knowing there are gonna be spoilers. It's not that big of a deal, I suppose.

Posted 8/20/09
Maybe she went through puberty during those 2 years while elen had already had it?
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

jesse_turc wrote:

Maybe she went through puberty during those 2 years while elen had already had it?


shes almost taller than reiji if not taller
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bebop
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
But Still Cal looked about 10-12 now she looks at least 18, its gonna piss me off to no end now if she goes after Reiji and Elen just cause he thought she was dead.
Posted 8/20/09

AnimeGuy102 wrote:


jesse_turc wrote:

Maybe she went through puberty during those 2 years while elen had already had it?


shes almost taller than reiji if not taller


She didnt get off her bike
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

Neo_Akatsuki wrote:

But Still Cal looked about 10-12 now she looks at least 18, its gonna piss me off to no end now if she goes after Reiji and Elen just cause he thought she was dead.


thats what im saying reiji was about 16-18 before this episode same with elen, it must be steroids!
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/20/09

jesse_turc wrote:


AnimeGuy102 wrote:


jesse_turc wrote:

Maybe she went through puberty during those 2 years while elen had already had it?


shes almost taller than reiji if not taller


She didnt get off her bike


did you watch the ending theme also she did get off her bike
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/20/09

AnimeGuy102 wrote:


jesse_turc wrote:


AnimeGuy102 wrote:


jesse_turc wrote:

Maybe she went through puberty during those 2 years while elen had already had it?


shes almost taller than reiji if not taller


She didnt get off her bike


did you watch the ending theme


I only watched it raw i might watch it sub later today so i skipped the new opening and ending and if she did get off i dont remember since i saw it when it first came out
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
animators cant tell time
Posted 8/20/09
Ep 21 already came out anyways
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
FK!
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
Please use the following thread to discuss the anime.
Phantom 〜Requiem for the Phantom〜
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-402659/phantom-requiem-for-the-phantom/

Or join it's series group and create a thread there.

~Locked
You must be logged in to post.