First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The Room For Creating Teams~
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


natsumikanfan2105 wrote:

i want to create a team called F.A.T.E

F- Fast and furious
A- Acknowledgment
T- Teamwork
E- Extraordinary

can i?


OKAY ^^ ~ But could you wait till MArch 23rd? ~ You will see your Team on 24th ^^ OKAY?


no prob^^ and thx again..


Your Welcome ~ I tot you will never reply ^^'' ~
Member
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

RinSakura wrote:


natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


natsumikanfan2105 wrote:

i want to create a team called F.A.T.E

F- Fast and furious
A- Acknowledgment
T- Teamwork
E- Extraordinary

can i?


OKAY ^^ ~ But could you wait till MArch 23rd? ~ You will see your Team on 24th ^^ OKAY?


no prob^^ and thx again..


Your Welcome ~ I tot you will never reply ^^'' ~


hehe........
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


natsumikanfan2105 wrote:

i want to create a team called F.A.T.E

F- Fast and furious
A- Acknowledgment
T- Teamwork
E- Extraordinary

can i?


OKAY ^^ ~ But could you wait till MArch 23rd? ~ You will see your Team on 24th ^^ OKAY?


no prob^^ and thx again..


Your Welcome ~ I tot you will never reply ^^'' ~


hehe........


But ~ Hmm.. I guess you all can make your teams now >.<! ~
Member
33736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The hell do you c...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Since we can make teams now , can smil3es and I make one called Supa Pooh?
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Star_Caffe wrote:

Since we can make teams now , can smil3es and I make one called Supa Pooh?


Supa Pooh ? O.O Wow ~ Super Pooh? Lolx ^^ ~ OKAY ~
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

RinSakura wrote:


Star_Caffe wrote:

Since we can make teams now , can smil3es and I make one called Supa Pooh?


Supa Pooh ? O.O Wow ~ Super Pooh? Lolx ^^ ~ OKAY ~


But Who is the leader and who is the Secondary Leader?
Member
33736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The hell do you c...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

RinSakura wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


Star_Caffe wrote:

Since we can make teams now , can smil3es and I make one called Supa Pooh?


Supa Pooh ? O.O Wow ~ Super Pooh? Lolx ^^ ~ OKAY ~


But Who is the leader and who is the Secondary Leader?


I'm the leader and smil3es is just a member (since she doesn't want to be a leader).
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Star_Caffe wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


Star_Caffe wrote:

Since we can make teams now , can smil3es and I make one called Supa Pooh?


Supa Pooh ? O.O Wow ~ Super Pooh? Lolx ^^ ~ OKAY ~


But Who is the leader and who is the Secondary Leader?


I'm the leader and smil3es is just a member (since she doesn't want to be a leader).


Lolx ~ OKAY ~ I'll create it now ~
Member
33736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The hell do you c...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

RinSakura wrote:

Lolx ~ OKAY ~ I'll create it now ~


Thank you!
Member
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tsuna's House
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
....






Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

Miireiiyu wrote:

I found a name xD
Sunshine Team


OKAY ^^ ~ Sunshine ~~ COOL ^^
Member
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
If I am free I'll make a team or not.............
Member
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
I am busy cause our section is just not normal in school! It will be a more harder cause we will be learning more than section 1! I think it is called SPED............
16294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / new CR profile it...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
i wanna open a team name hmmmm let me think "avatar no kaze"thats the groups name oh and i want to be a leader and i need a vice or 2nd leader onigai i also need some members hehehe im not good at this kind of stuff but yeh the group name means avatar of wind
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.