First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce your self here!
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09

CrazyMentos wrote:

Name: got no name
Date Of Birth: July 10
Age:(optional) 13
Your Favorite Food: more like sweets
Your Favorite Music: too much but my fave's RnB X3
Your Favorite Anime: hm. i got a lot which i forgot some.

crazy ppl .. i saw a neko o_o *follows it with meh shotgun*


Welcome to Hyper! and one question do u not like nekos
Posted 8/29/09

_rare-disease_ wrote:


CrazyMentos wrote:

Name: got no name
Date Of Birth: July 10
Age:(optional) 13
Your Favorite Food: more like sweets
Your Favorite Music: too much but my fave's RnB X3
Your Favorite Anime: hm. i got a lot which i forgot some.

crazy ppl .. i saw a neko o_o *follows it with meh shotgun*


Welcome to Hyper! and one question do u not like nekos


hm. a bit o_o or do i?
i <3 nekos
do u!?
Posted 8/29/09

CrazyMentos wrote:


_rare-disease_ wrote:


CrazyMentos wrote:

Name: got no name
Date Of Birth: July 10
Age:(optional) 13
Your Favorite Food: more like sweets
Your Favorite Music: too much but my fave's RnB X3
Your Favorite Anime: hm. i got a lot which i forgot some.

crazy ppl .. i saw a neko o_o *follows it with meh shotgun*


Welcome to Hyper! and one question do u not like nekos


hm. a bit o_o or do i?
i <3 nekos
do u!?


-laughs- yeah kinda -hands u a cookie- enjooooooooy meh hyper budday =]
Posted 8/30/09

_rare-disease_ wrote:


CrazyMentos wrote:


_rare-disease_ wrote:


CrazyMentos wrote:

Name: got no name
Date Of Birth: July 10
Age:(optional) 13
Your Favorite Food: more like sweets
Your Favorite Music: too much but my fave's RnB X3
Your Favorite Anime: hm. i got a lot which i forgot some.

crazy ppl .. i saw a neko o_o *follows it with meh shotgun*


Welcome to Hyper! and one question do u not like nekos


hm. a bit o_o or do i?
i <3 nekos
do u!?


-laughs- yeah kinda -hands u a cookie- enjooooooooy meh hyper budday =]


yay. cookie X3 is this poison?
Posted 8/30/09


its not but i shouldve done tat o.O -laughs- jk

Posted 8/30/09

_rare-disease_ wrote:



its not but i shouldve done tat o.O -laughs- jk



oh. *eats whole cookie* yummy X3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.