First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Inside the mind of a Martyr
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09
The situation for the Israelis and the people in Gaza is very different. But the problem of suicide bombings is probably from extremist Muslims, and their interpretation of Jihad and other aspects of Islam. You see alot of them doing prayers and reading from the Quran before going, so it's coming from the extremist Muslims' interpretation of the religion which they brainwash them into believing. But that's not the reason Israel doesn't have more terrorist organizations, their state takes care of all their terrorism and they're not in the same conditions as many people in Gaza. Israel also doesn't have alot of those extremist Muslims walking around to convince anyone to do something crazy.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09

Yei wrote:

The situation for the Israelis and the people in Gaza is very different. But the problem of suicide bombings is probably from extremist Muslims, and their interpretation of Jihad and other aspects of Islam. You see alot of them doing prayers and reading from the Quran before going, so it's coming from the extremist Muslims' interpretation of the religion which they brainwash them into believing. But that's not the reason Israel doesn't have more terrorist organizations, their state takes care of all their terrorism and they're not in the same conditions as many people in Gaza. Israel also doesn't have alot of those extremist Muslims walking around to convince anyone to do something crazy.


The situation in most of Gaza and the situation in Sderot are actually very similar. Like I said, the citizens who can leave have already left. The middle and upper class have all been forced out of their homes. They’re refugees chased from the city where their families have lived for generations. Those who remain are the ultra-low class, people who simply have no ability to leave. By the way, do you know how Israel’s missile alarm system works? The sensors are in Gaza. Whenever they detect a missile launch they send a signal back to a series of alarm towers that start screaming “Red Color,” and the people are chased from doing whatever and into their shelters.

Their state hasn’t done anything. The missiles continue to fire, they’ve never once stopped. They’ve been briefly mitigated during periods of rearming for Hamas, but all and all they’ve continued in a steady, constant stream for years now. They come in by the thousands, killing, destroying, and terrifying. Hell, Hamas has now developed rockets designed to reach Israel’s nuclear plants. Hmmm…why would somebody want to make something that can blow up a nuclear plant?

There are some variables, but so far as desperation goes: that’s a shared quality. So, if terrorism is only born through desperation and oppression than the people of Sderot should be a breeding ground for the new world’s Stern Gang. They have nobody to protect them, because their state is too afraid, too busy trying to make peace with people who have no interest in peace. Hell, Israel actually makes things worse for its citizens.

Every single time they open that border for humanitarian supplies Israeli’s get bombed. Children are maimed for life. So, in that case I would feel very, very desperate. And Canada has a funny way defining things apparently, because there’s a difference between war and terrorism.

But let me concede what you’ve argued so far. Terrorism comes from places and peoples that are oppressed and desperate. They’re only reacting to what has been done to them. So, if the IDF is a terrorist organization then does that mean they’re only retaliating for what’s been done to them, or does that rule only apply to everyone except for Israel?

As far as extremist Islam, it exists elsewhere. What about the Nation of Islam here in America. Yet, we don’t have terrorists walking around. And our people don’t support terrorism. Saudi Arabia is the center for extremist Muslims. As far as I know they haven’t fostered any of their own terrorist, except for those ones who were slaughtering Jews in 1948 who had been there as citizens, albeit second class, for thousands of years. And I guess those one enslaving women, but since the United Nations doesn’t acknowledge either of these crimes against humanity because they’re perpetrated by Arabs, not Israelis. (They ought to just come out with the resolution that says Jews have no right to defend themselves.) Maybe I'm wrong though, has there been a major terrorist organization originate in Saudi Arabia?

What about Kuwait? They’re oppressed and desperate, they’re also almost as extremist Muslim as Saudi Arabia.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09
The Palestinian people in general are reacting to what was done to them from 1948 on. And Israel's treatment of them and the extreme oppression escalated things much further, the large amount of extremist Muslims can operate very easily there (and they do very similar things all over, including Saudi Arabia). Their situation is very unique because they are occupied and so much was taken from them and they are very religious. It's all a huge mix of factors that make it inevitable for there to be many extremists and terrorists.

What you're trying to say is that there's no explanation for their behaviour?
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09

Yei wrote:

The Palestinian people in general are reacting to what was done to them from 1948 on. And Israel's treatment of them and the extreme oppression escalated things much further, the large amount of extremist Muslims can operate very easily there (and they do very similar things all over, including Saudi Arabia). Their situation is very unique because they are occupied and so much was taken from them and they are very religious. It's all a huge mix of factors that make it inevitable for there to be many extremists and terrorists.

What you're trying to say is that there's no explanation for their behaviour?


What I’m trying to say is that the Palestinians have a culture of desperation and hate facilitated by their media. You say that the Palestinians are retaliating for what was done to them, because they lost so much in 1948 and are an occupied people. Yet, it was Jordan that took the Westbank and Jerusalem from them. In fact, before this Jordan was called Trans-Jordan. The name was changed because after capturing Westbank they had territory on both sides of the river. The Palestinians never had control of Gaza until it was given to them by Israel. In 1948 the Egyptians took over this territory and maintained it until they lost it to the Israelis in 1967.

So, if this is just about them wanting to reclaim their land why weren’t they slaughtering Jordanians and launching missiles at Arab children? During this time the previously fervent Palestinian-Arab nationalist movement led by al-Husayni shriveled up. Actually, al-Husayni was viewed as a trouble maker and became an outcast because he wanted Westbank and Gaza in the hands of Palestinian-Arabs and not just Arabs. Where were the terrorists when the Jordanians were ghettoizing the refugees? Where were the terrorists when the desperate waifs found themselves subjected to brutal Jordanian apartheid? It wasn’t there, and I want to know why this would suddenly change. Why is it okay for Muslims to kill Muslims? Why does nobody mind whenever Arabs are slaughtering Arabs?

They were oppressed, desperate, and had experience all of these losses in the 1950s. Yet, terrorists were not there-except those killing the Jews who had not yet done anything to deserve it. To say that the Palestinians want revenge for what was done to them in 1948 is also idiotic. The entire Arab world had a coordinated plan to start slaughtering Jews well before 1948. Heykal Pasha, speaking on behalf of “behalf of “Muslim countries,” and “all the Arab states,” threatened that if the partition passed the Arabs and Muslims would start massacres and race wars against the Jews as well as anti-Semitism greater than that present in Nazi Germany. Mohammad Amin al-Husayni the political and religious leader of the Arabs (Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, President of the Grand Muslim Council, head of the Arab Higher Committee, member of the Waqf Committee, publicly known speaker, media man, and radio personality as well as a close friend of Adolf Hitler's) had been working to slaugher the Jews since before the second world war. In 1948 the Arabs, Palestinians and otherwise, attempted to eradicate 825,000 Jews who had nothing to do with the incident and never took anything from any of them. These Jews had lived in Palestine and the greater middle east for 2,500 as loyal though second class subjects to Muslim apertheid.
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09

SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei wrote:

The Palestinian people in general are reacting to what was done to them from 1948 on. And Israel's treatment of them and the extreme oppression escalated things much further, the large amount of extremist Muslims can operate very easily there (and they do very similar things all over, including Saudi Arabia). Their situation is very unique because they are occupied and so much was taken from them and they are very religious. It's all a huge mix of factors that make it inevitable for there to be many extremists and terrorists.

What you're trying to say is that there's no explanation for their behaviour?


What I’m trying to say is that the Palestinians have a culture of desperation and hate facilitated by their media. You say that the Palestinians are retaliating for what was done to them, because they lost so much in 1948 and are an occupied people. Yet, it was Jordan that took the Westbank and Jerusalem from them. In fact, before this Jordan was called Trans-Jordan. The name was changed because after capturing Westbank they had territory on both sides of the river. The Palestinians never had control of Gaza until it was given to them by Israel. In 1948 the Egyptians took over this territory and maintained it until they lost it to the Israelis in 1967.

So, if this is just about them wanting to reclaim their land why weren’t they slaughtering Jordanians and launching missiles at Arab children? During this time the previously fervent Palestinian-Arab nationalist movement led by al-Husayni shriveled up. Actually, al-Husayni was viewed as a trouble maker and became an outcast because he wanted Westbank and Gaza in the hands of Palestinian-Arabs and not just Arabs. Where were the terrorists when the Jordanians were ghettoizing the refugees? Where were the terrorists when the desperate waifs found themselves subjected to brutal Jordanian apartheid? It wasn’t there, and I want to know why this would suddenly change. Why is it okay for Muslims to kill Muslims? Why does nobody mind whenever Arabs are slaughtering Arabs?

They were oppressed, desperate, and had experience all of these losses in the 1950s. Yet, terrorists were not there-except those killing the Jews who had not yet done anything to deserve it. To say that the Palestinians want revenge for what was done to them in 1948 is also idiotic. The entire Arab world had a coordinated plan to start slaughtering Jews well before 1948. Heykal Pasha, speaking on behalf of “behalf of “Muslim countries,” and “all the Arab states,” threatened that if the partition passed the Arabs and Muslims would start massacres and race wars against the Jews as well as anti-Semitism greater than that present in Nazi Germany. Mohammad Amin al-Husayni the political and religious leader of the Arabs (Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, President of the Grand Muslim Council, head of the Arab Higher Committee, member of the Waqf Committee, publicly known speaker, media man, and radio personality as well as a close friend of Adolf Hitler's) had been working to slaugher the Jews since before the second world war. In 1948 the Arabs, Palestinians and otherwise, attempted to eradicate 825,000 Jews who had nothing to do with the incident and never took anything from any of them. These Jews had lived in Palestine and the greater middle east for 2,500 as loyal though second class subjects to Muslim apertheid.


what about christian terriost who plan and plot to kill abortion doctors?? this goes both ways man and here is a link for example
www.armyofgod.com
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei wrote:

The Palestinian people in general are reacting to what was done to them from 1948 on. And Israel's treatment of them and the extreme oppression escalated things much further, the large amount of extremist Muslims can operate very easily there (and they do very similar things all over, including Saudi Arabia). Their situation is very unique because they are occupied and so much was taken from them and they are very religious. It's all a huge mix of factors that make it inevitable for there to be many extremists and terrorists.

What you're trying to say is that there's no explanation for their behaviour?


What I’m trying to say is that the Palestinians have a culture of desperation and hate facilitated by their media. You say that the Palestinians are retaliating for what was done to them, because they lost so much in 1948 and are an occupied people. Yet, it was Jordan that took the Westbank and Jerusalem from them. In fact, before this Jordan was called Trans-Jordan. The name was changed because after capturing Westbank they had territory on both sides of the river. The Palestinians never had control of Gaza until it was given to them by Israel. In 1948 the Egyptians took over this territory and maintained it until they lost it to the Israelis in 1967.

So, if this is just about them wanting to reclaim their land why weren’t they slaughtering Jordanians and launching missiles at Arab children? During this time the previously fervent Palestinian-Arab nationalist movement led by al-Husayni shriveled up. Actually, al-Husayni was viewed as a trouble maker and became an outcast because he wanted Westbank and Gaza in the hands of Palestinian-Arabs and not just Arabs. Where were the terrorists when the Jordanians were ghettoizing the refugees? Where were the terrorists when the desperate waifs found themselves subjected to brutal Jordanian apartheid? It wasn’t there, and I want to know why this would suddenly change. Why is it okay for Muslims to kill Muslims? Why does nobody mind whenever Arabs are slaughtering Arabs?

They were oppressed, desperate, and had experience all of these losses in the 1950s. Yet, terrorists were not there-except those killing the Jews who had not yet done anything to deserve it. To say that the Palestinians want revenge for what was done to them in 1948 is also idiotic. The entire Arab world had a coordinated plan to start slaughtering Jews well before 1948. Heykal Pasha, speaking on behalf of “behalf of “Muslim countries,” and “all the Arab states,” threatened that if the partition passed the Arabs and Muslims would start massacres and race wars against the Jews as well as anti-Semitism greater than that present in Nazi Germany. Mohammad Amin al-Husayni the political and religious leader of the Arabs (Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, President of the Grand Muslim Council, head of the Arab Higher Committee, member of the Waqf Committee, publicly known speaker, media man, and radio personality as well as a close friend of Adolf Hitler's) had been working to slaugher the Jews since before the second world war. In 1948 the Arabs, Palestinians and otherwise, attempted to eradicate 825,000 Jews who had nothing to do with the incident and never took anything from any of them. These Jews had lived in Palestine and the greater middle east for 2,500 as loyal though second class subjects to Muslim apertheid.


what about christian terriost who plan and plot to kill abortion doctors?? this goes both ways man and here is a link for example
www.armyofgod.com


They are terrorists as well. If they understood the Bible they would know that murder is wrong (even if you kill a murderer) and that God would rather have a repentant abortion dr. and give him another chance instead of a dead one. Jesus never said to kill sinners, if so then we would all have to commit suicide.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

what about christian terriost who plan and plot to kill abortion doctors?? this goes both ways man


What do mean, you know I’m not the one attacking Islam? Yei was arguing that the reason terrorism is such a big deal in Gaza is because of extremist Muslims. I was pointing out that we have extremist Muslims and extremist Muslim organizations here and yet terrorism is nothing like the level it has reached in Palestine. Even amongst Arab and Middle Eastern countries Palestinian is startlingly terroristic.

As far as the Christians killing abortion doctors, I’m not convinced they are terrorists. A terrorist is somebody who uses terror tactics--targeting innocent civilians, maximizing innocent casualties--to create popular outrage to influence government policy. Abortion doctors aren’t innocent, and most of the time you’ll notice that these “Christian’s” blow up clinics when they’re closed and there’s nobody around. Which isn’t to say they’re not terrorists, but now it comes down to a matter of what classifies as terror tactics? Personally, I don’t think that murdering a murderer is a terrorist tactic. It’s vigilantism. It’s morally questionable, morally condemnable in my opinion, and generally wrong. It’s illegal, but if they were trying to use terror to create outrage wouldn’t they blow the buildings up while people are in them? Wouldn’t they go after the women who’ve attained an abortion instead of just the abortion doctors?

Well, there’s no universal consensus on what a terrorist is. I’m not even saying these people aren’t terrorists. I’m just saying that it’s debatable and I’m personally ambivalent. I think that if these ‘doctors,’ were slaughtering premature babies instead of babies in the same stage of development that happen to be in a different location. That recent doctor, what’s his name again? Well, he got killed and he was a late term abortion doctor who murdered 35 week old children. My niece wasn’t even 35 weeks old when she was born.



So, if a group of people got together and lynched somebody for executing your baby niece would they be terrorists? If people got together and killed Jack the Ripper because the police would or could not, would they be terrorists? If so, then so are these “Christians.”


I wouldn’t call Hamas terrorists if they bombed the IDF. I don’t call the IDF terrorists when they fight Hamas. It's when they hit innocent people to create terror that they become terrorists.
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09

SeraphAlford wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

what about christian terriost who plan and plot to kill abortion doctors?? this goes both ways man


What do mean, you know I’m not the one attacking Islam? Yei was arguing that the reason terrorism is such a big deal in Gaza is because of extremist Muslims. I was pointing out that we have extremist Muslims and extremist Muslim organizations here and yet terrorism is nothing like the level it has reached in Palestine. Even amongst Arab and Middle Eastern countries Palestinian is startlingly terroristic.

As far as the Christians killing abortion doctors, I’m not convinced they are terrorists. A terrorist is somebody who uses terror tactics--targeting innocent civilians, maximizing innocent casualties--to create popular outrage to influence government policy. Abortion doctors aren’t innocent, and most of the time you’ll notice that these “Christian’s” blow up clinics when they’re closed and there’s nobody around. Which isn’t to say they’re not terrorists, but now it comes down to a matter of what classifies as terror tactics? Personally, I don’t think that murdering a murderer is a terrorist tactic. It’s vigilantism. It’s morally questionable, morally condemnable in my opinion, and generally wrong. It’s illegal, but if they were trying to use terror to create outrage wouldn’t they blow the buildings up while people are in them? Wouldn’t they go after the women who’ve attained an abortion instead of just the abortion doctors?

Well, there’s no universal consensus on what a terrorist is. I’m not even saying these people aren’t terrorists. I’m just saying that it’s debatable and I’m personally ambivalent. I think that if these ‘doctors,’ were slaughtering premature babies instead of babies in the same stage of development that happen to be in a different location. That recent doctor, what’s his name again? Well, he got killed and he was a late term abortion doctor who murdered 35 week old children. My niece wasn’t even 35 weeks old when she was born.



So, if a group of people got together and lynched somebody for executing your baby niece would they be terrorists? If people got together and killed Jack the Ripper because the police would or could not, would they be terrorists? If so, then so are these “Christians.”


I wouldn’t call Hamas terrorists if they bombed the IDF. I don’t call the IDF terrorists when they fight Hamas. It's when they hit innocent people to create terror that they become terrorists.


they are terrorist seaph, they do use scare tactics and means to get anything done by there means. that is the def. a terrorist, they support killing abortion doctors and glorify those who do. the guy who killed doctor tiller is being made into a maytr by these guys >.>. but on a side note i in know way shape or from do support late term abortions at all, if some one is too stupid to use birth control or condoms or get fixed then that's their problem >.> unless a child was raped but even then do it asap. I know that i was getting off subject but i was just trying to show that terrorist can be shown on either end of the religious scale. also your niece is very cute and I am a pre-me as well, month and a half to be exact
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


they are terrorist seaph, they do use scare tactics and means to get anything done by there means. that is the def. a terrorist, they support killing abortion doctors and glorify those who do. the guy who killed doctor tiller is being made into a maytr by these guys >.>. but on a side note i in know way shape or from do support late term abortions at all, if some one is too stupid to use birth control or condoms or get fixed then that's their problem >.> unless a child was raped but even then do it asap. I know that i was getting off subject but i was just trying to show that terrorist can be shown on either end of the religious scale. also your niece is very cute and I am a pre-me as well, month and a half to be exact


Thank you, she is adorable, and that’s not the definition of a terrorist. In fact, there’s no universal definition of a terrorist and every military force in the world fits into your definition. I have a very extensive document on my desktop discussing this very issue. Send me your e-mail via PM and I’ll e-mail it to you as an attachment. Since your just trying to say terrorists come from each end of the spectrum, I’ll just agree with you. Atheists, agnostics, Christians, Jews, Muslims, and terrorists have all had terrorists come from amongst their ranks.

Yet, Stalin and Hitler both had mustaches. It is not their mustache that makes them mass murderers. Hamas, Al Qaeda, and Hezbollah are all Muslim groups. It is not their Islamic identity that makes them terrorists. Correlation and causation are two completely separate thing, and that’s my point. You can’t just say that there are terrorists in Gaza because they’re desperate or because they’re Muslims. There are desperate people all over the world who don’t start murdering 5 year old girls. There are Muslims, extremist Muslims, all over the world--and while virtually all of them are anti-Semitic--only a minority of them supports terrorism.

I for one condemn abortion doctors as murderers. I think that the man who killed Dr. Tiller made the world a better place. Yet, I don’t condone his actions.

So again, my point is that the religion of these people is irrelevant. Because if they were only doing this because they were Muslims then you would see Muslims all over the world doing it. And if they were only doing it because they were desperate, then what the hell was Ghandi?


Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei wrote:

The Palestinian people in general are reacting to what was done to them from 1948 on. And Israel's treatment of them and the extreme oppression escalated things much further, the large amount of extremist Muslims can operate very easily there (and they do very similar things all over, including Saudi Arabia). Their situation is very unique because they are occupied and so much was taken from them and they are very religious. It's all a huge mix of factors that make it inevitable for there to be many extremists and terrorists.

What you're trying to say is that there's no explanation for their behaviour?


What I’m trying to say is that the Palestinians have a culture of desperation and hate facilitated by their media. You say that the Palestinians are retaliating for what was done to them, because they lost so much in 1948 and are an occupied people. Yet, it was Jordan that took the Westbank and Jerusalem from them. In fact, before this Jordan was called Trans-Jordan. The name was changed because after capturing Westbank they had territory on both sides of the river. The Palestinians never had control of Gaza until it was given to them by Israel. In 1948 the Egyptians took over this territory and maintained it until they lost it to the Israelis in 1967.

So, if this is just about them wanting to reclaim their land why weren’t they slaughtering Jordanians and launching missiles at Arab children? During this time the previously fervent Palestinian-Arab nationalist movement led by al-Husayni shriveled up. Actually, al-Husayni was viewed as a trouble maker and became an outcast because he wanted Westbank and Gaza in the hands of Palestinian-Arabs and not just Arabs. Where were the terrorists when the Jordanians were ghettoizing the refugees? Where were the terrorists when the desperate waifs found themselves subjected to brutal Jordanian apartheid? It wasn’t there, and I want to know why this would suddenly change. Why is it okay for Muslims to kill Muslims? Why does nobody mind whenever Arabs are slaughtering Arabs?

They were oppressed, desperate, and had experience all of these losses in the 1950s. Yet, terrorists were not there-except those killing the Jews who had not yet done anything to deserve it. To say that the Palestinians want revenge for what was done to them in 1948 is also idiotic. The entire Arab world had a coordinated plan to start slaughtering Jews well before 1948. Heykal Pasha, speaking on behalf of “behalf of “Muslim countries,” and “all the Arab states,” threatened that if the partition passed the Arabs and Muslims would start massacres and race wars against the Jews as well as anti-Semitism greater than that present in Nazi Germany. Mohammad Amin al-Husayni the political and religious leader of the Arabs (Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, President of the Grand Muslim Council, head of the Arab Higher Committee, member of the Waqf Committee, publicly known speaker, media man, and radio personality as well as a close friend of Adolf Hitler's) had been working to slaugher the Jews since before the second world war. In 1948 the Arabs, Palestinians and otherwise, attempted to eradicate 825,000 Jews who had nothing to do with the incident and never took anything from any of them. These Jews had lived in Palestine and the greater middle east for 2,500 as loyal though second class subjects to Muslim apertheid.


So you're saying the Palestinians just have a hateful culture and are hateful people?
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Yei wrote:

So you're saying the Palestinians just have a hateful culture and are hateful people?


Did you even read my post? Have you paid attention to anything I said during this entire conversation? Go back and review the opening statement. Right off the bat I’m showing you that even the terrorists aren’t necessarily hateful. Wafa was friendly and formed a cordial relationship with her teachers. The young boy was just a bullied child looking for admiration. I never said Palestinians are hateful people and you dang well know it, Yei.

Now, concerning their culture: yes, plain and simple I think they have a culture of hate. The majority of them support murdering Jews, and if you want I’ll pull out the polls and sources myself. Most Palestinians support firing missiles at Jewish school children. Their government advocates hate, Fatah only slightly less than Hamas. Their media indoctrinates people with hate. Just like how here in the United States we, for the longest time, had a culture of racism.

Do all Palestinians fit into the cultural mold? I have no reason to believe that. I’m an American. I hate apple pie, don’t particularly like hotdogs, and my favorite sport is neither baseball nor football but basketball. I even like Soccer and Rugby, though I find the appeal of cricket to be a bit baffling.

Just because these things are a part of my culture doesn’t mean I inherit them as a part of my identity. In many cases, however, people are trained to like them by their surroundings. The Palestinians, normal people, are subjected to hate in their surroundings. Their text books teach hate. Their schools teach hate. Their extremist take on an otherwise peaceful religion teaches hate. Their children’s shows teach hate. Fatah teaches hate. Hamas teaches hate. Their television shows teach hate. Their broadcast media teaches hate. Their print media teaches hate. Their summer camps teach hate, and how to properly fire a rocket. The internet websites teach hate. The best selling literature in Palestine is hate. Hate of the west, and to a greater degree hate of the Jews. Not hate of Israel, they don’t acknowledge Israel. Hate of the Jews.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09
G I wonder why Palestinians hate jews? I wonder why Jews hated Nazis? I wonder why blacks hated whites during slavery? Anyways here is some info regarding Israels racist/seperation policies towards arabs. This is like blunt Jim Crow laws in your face and in a country who doesnt support it why do we arm and fund a country that does?

Inside Story - Racism in Israel Pt 1. (You can find the rest of the parts when you view the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EL3lhRBfAg&feature=fvw

Study: Israeli Jews becoming increasingly racist toward Arabs
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/966014.html (Israels own newspaper)

Civil rights group: Israel has reached new heights of racism
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/932384.html

Colored tags for Arabs' luggage at Ben Gurion airport discontinued
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/890855.html

It's not racism, it's just patriotism (O Avigor Liberman would you just shut your racist mouth)
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/780596.html

UN anti-racism panel questions Israel over non-Jewish holy sites
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/827771.html

U.S. Turns Blind Eye to Israel's New Separation Policy


Israeli School Apartheid


Israel's Campaign to Silence Human Rights Groups


Can an "Arab Soul" Yearn for Israel's Anthem?


Ghost Town: Israel's Separation Policy and Forced Eviction of Palestinians from the Center of Hebron


There is more but this is a well known fact that Israel is acting as a Jim Crow style with their laws and it isnt a secret about their seperation and racist policies. Dont even get me started with their politicians and some of their racist statements. Back on topic depending on situations people are in then of course you will see hate. If an Indian been killing your family and friends and making your life a living hell chances are your going to hate all indians. Nobody is born with some type of hate you have to give them a reason to hate you. So people please to fall for the foolishness that Palestinians just hate jews because of them being jews if you look at their situation and what those people put them through it is easy to see why. Hell it wasnt hard to see why blacks disliked white people was it? Of course none of this information is reported in our media well why? Because this is a pro Israel country so we will report in benefit of Israel. But if you travel around the world and watch their media it is far easier to debate about Israel and this is another well known fact. This country makes it extremely hard and they make it to be extremely sensitive when you talk about Israel.

Hmm I guess Israel has a culture of hate.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09

SeraphAlford wrote:


Yei wrote:

So you're saying the Palestinians just have a hateful culture and are hateful people?


Did you even read my post? Have you paid attention to anything I said during this entire conversation? Go back and review the opening statement. Right off the bat I’m showing you that even the terrorists aren’t necessarily hateful. Wafa was friendly and formed a cordial relationship with her teachers. The young boy was just a bullied child looking for admiration. I never said Palestinians are hateful people and you dang well know it, Yei.

Now, concerning their culture: yes, plain and simple I think they have a culture of hate. The majority of them support murdering Jews, and if you want I’ll pull out the polls and sources myself. Most Palestinians support firing missiles at Jewish school children. Their government advocates hate, Fatah only slightly less than Hamas. Their media indoctrinates people with hate. Just like how here in the United States we, for the longest time, had a culture of racism.

Do all Palestinians fit into the cultural mold? I have no reason to believe that. I’m an American. I hate apple pie, don’t particularly like hotdogs, and my favorite sport is neither baseball nor football but basketball. I even like Soccer and Rugby, though I find the appeal of cricket to be a bit baffling.

Just because these things are a part of my culture doesn’t mean I inherit them as a part of my identity. In many cases, however, people are trained to like them by their surroundings. The Palestinians, normal people, are subjected to hate in their surroundings. Their text books teach hate. Their schools teach hate. Their extremist take on an otherwise peaceful religion teaches hate. Their children’s shows teach hate. Fatah teaches hate. Hamas teaches hate. Their television shows teach hate. Their broadcast media teaches hate. Their print media teaches hate. Their summer camps teach hate, and how to properly fire a rocket. The internet websites teach hate. The best selling literature in Palestine is hate. Hate of the west, and to a greater degree hate of the Jews. Not hate of Israel, they don’t acknowledge Israel. Hate of the Jews.


Yes, I did read it all, and now it's become two separate subjects. The individual cases you brought up in the beginning and all the Palestinians and their various terrorist activities in general. We already talked about the individual cases you brought up in the beginning, they were in crazy mental situations and extremists took advantage of them. Then we started talking about why Palestinians in general commit so much terrorism. I said the obvious reasons, and then you just started listing other irrelevant situations of oppressed people or extremists.

I didn't understand exactly what you were trying to get at by continuing to question why they don't do this, or why don't these other people do something similar, but obviously you were trying to say something about the Palestinians. And the whole time your point was that they have a unique "culture of hate"? And specifically, it's a culture of hate for the Jews. So they have all these extreme terrorist problems just because of their hateful culture? Right? And be clear on what you mean by culture.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Yei wrote:

Yes, I did read it all, and now it's become two separate subjects. The individual cases you brought up in the beginning and all the Palestinians and their various terrorist activities in general. We already talked about the individual cases you brought up in the beginning, they were in crazy mental situations and extremists took advantage of them. Then we started talking about why Palestinians in general commit so much terrorism. I said the obvious reasons, and then you just started listing other irrelevant situations of oppressed people or extremists.

I didn't understand exactly what you were trying to get at by continuing to question why they don't do this, or why don't these other people do something similar, but obviously you were trying to say something about the Palestinians. And the whole time your point was that they have a unique "culture of hate"? And specifically, it's a culture of hate for the Jews. So they have all these extreme terrorist problems just because of their hateful culture? Right? And be clear on what you mean by culture.


We’re apparently on different wave lengths because the initial subject was never replaced. It simply progressed, and for me we were discussing both. That’s why I kept brining the names Wafa and Idris back. My whole point is that we have extremist Muslim groups here too. Yet, because they’re unable do large scale recruiting on an individual level they’re only scattered problems.

The people I brought up weren’t random. They’re not irrelevant. You said that Palestine produces so many terrorists because it’s desperate. I pointed out that if that were true then other desperate people would be producing terrorists on such a quantum scale too, and yet they’re not. I gave specific examples. Then you said it was because the extremists Muslims. Once again I pointed out that extremists Muslims exist everywhere and yet cannot function like they do in Palestine. You said the Palestinians are just retaliating for their losses in 1948, and I demonstrated the historical folly of that.

The two subjects are one and the same, because ultimately the larger picture doesn’t function without the smaller bits. I’m discussing the larger population, the organizations, and the institutes in terms of their ability to influence the individuals. Hamas would not work without grass roots support. In fact, that’s why it took Hamas so long to win an election and even longer to cease power. That’s why Hamas didn’t immediately jump to pursue its goal of Israeli eradication. No, it began as a humanitarian aid group for Palestinians using the Palestinian people’s greatest ally for funding: Israel.

When I say culture I mean a set of values, feelings, perspectives, aspirations, and attributes characterizing and fostered by a group of people within a specific geopolitical group.

In the years leading up to the Second World War about fifty percent of the United States wanted to support the Nazis. America was only just recently out of its own imperialistic phase. This was, after all, right after we annexed Hawaii, purchased the Philippines (a territory gain made possible by war and larger than the entire British Isles, one that made us an Eastern as well as a Western power) and captures Cuba from its Spanish occupants.

Yet, the progressive intelligentsia and the administration worked together to create an anti-Axis culture. The first issue of Captain America presented the Cap’ sporting his red-white-and-blue underwear and punching Hitler in the nose. His sidekick was busy kicking crude Japanese caricatures in the head. Super Man was occupied with a battle against Nazi aliens. Wonder Woman was the Kryptonian equivalent of a 20th century Moses. She lassoed the evil anti-Semites and while deflecting enchanted Nazi bullets with her golden armbands.

As the war progressed in Europe frankfurters became hotdogs and hamburgers became glory stakes. Henry Ford was silenced for his Nazi sympathy while the media was flooded with sensationalist yellow journalism slandering the axis. By the time Pearl Harbor was bombed and we were given an excuse to get involved America had already grown to despise the Germans and Japanese. Our culture of hatred had progressed so far that we were even willing to drop not one, but two nuclear bombs. In two days we killed more than 500,000 people--and we were glad! There was some opposition, but generally the bombing was marked with the same moral certainty as ever other attack on these subhuman monsters.

On the flip side our media’s continuous barrage of slavery in the years leading up to the civil war alienated the south in the eyes of not only the Union but also all of Europe. The confederates would’ve won the war if they had attracted British, French, or Spanish support as they had attempted. Yet, with the production of books such as Uncle Tom’s cabin and the writings of radical abolitionists such as Fredrick Douglas nobody wanted to help the south and everyone refrained.

Today there’s more free media and thus a less radical and less united population. This is typical of modern, progressive democracies including Israel. Khaled Abu Toameh is a Palestinian journalist who was born in Westbank and began his career working for the PLO's newspaper Al Fajr. He did well, a naturally eloquent writer. He even became editor. Yet, he pointed out that Al Fajr was not a newspaper. It was an institute of the PLO, and because of his extroversive criticism of Palestinian media he received multiple threats on his life. Many of his fellow journalists were killed or beaten. They received orders from above telling them what to write and how to write it. He was so fed up with being censored that he actually went to Jerusalem and began writing for the Jerusalem post. Now he complains that the lack of editing is profound that they often overlook typos and spelling errors that would’ve been caught in Palestine.

He writes about how throughout the Arab world doing research is difficult because Arab nations close their archives to researchers and expose only selective documents, especially when it comes to the years in the mid twentieth century or topics concerning their treatment of the Jews or contributions to pogroms against Jewish immigrants in Palestine. He points out that while Palestine is worse than most other Arab states, they’re guilty of controlling the media and censorship to a lesser degree.

So, they produce more terrorists than their progressive, modern, democratic brothers in the west, Europe, and even Israel. Palestine, however, goes a step further. Not only news they engrain texts books, school curriculums, and every day television from kids shows to soap operas with hate of the Jews. Their best selling literature are anti-Semitic documents. It’s no surprise that they produce even more terrorists.

Because television, radio, school, and literature are common sculpting factors in who we are on an individual and especially a cultural level. And when all of these things are imbued with nothing but racism and hate the culture becomes one of racism and hate.

“For the flight and fall of the other villages it is our leaders who are responsible because of their dissemination of rumors exaggerating Jewish crimes and describing them as atrocities in order to inflame the Arabs ... By spreading rumors of Jewish atrocities, killings of women and children etc., they instilled fear and terror in the hearts of the Arabs in Palestine, until they fled leaving their homes and properties to the enemy."– The Jordanian daily newspaper Al Urdun, April 9, 1953.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09

drizza wrote:

G I wonder why Palestinians hate jews? I wonder why Jews hated Nazis? I wonder why blacks hated whites during slavery? Anyways here is some info regarding Israels racist/seperation policies towards arabs. This is like blunt Jim Crow laws in your face and in a country who doesnt support it why do we arm and fund a country that does?


You’re right. How could I be so blind? I forgot that Jews are Nazis. Lolz, showing your true colors again I see.

The hatred of the Jews predates any Israeli crime against the Arabs, and extends further than the Israelis. 825,000 Israelis driven from homes where for thousands of years they’d lived as second class citizens being subjects to Arab/Muslim apartheid in their own communities. The Jews who were chased out were not Nazis as you believe. They were innocent people and I hope one day you’ll be able to set aside your prejudice and realize that no entire ethnic group is evil and none of them deserve to die, and that killing Israeli 4 year olds is wrong. Until then, have fun living up to every negative stereotype of Muslims imaginable.


The Palestinian-Arab nationalist movement created Jewish terrorists. The Palestinian leader al-Husayni had been attempting a genocide of the Jew as early as 1920, and continued that while visiting Hitler throughout WWII. After that he returned to try and murder the Jews some more--and his followers came with Nazi funding.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.