First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Major Let Down
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
miss no good- i couldn't stand rainie's voice and acting it was just too much for me
proposal daisakusen- no bad but i expected it to blow me away and i felt like the characters weren't even in love with each other or if they even really liked each other
ryusei no kizuna- i liked it but i expected it to be a really dark drama but it wasn't really
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

sasgrace wrote:

Me for instance I am disappointed in "Take care of my Agassi". YEH is a let down here.
Buzzer Beat
and the worst of the year BOF


I can't get the feeling that she's rich and mean...but I guess we'll have to see more if she gets better...hope she gets better on the third episode though, (even though I haven't finished watching the second one)...I don't get her character..if it's supposed to be mean or nice because sometimes, she's mean then like a brat, then nice...hmmm...I want to see how she'll do it. I hope she's hiding something..
10041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
hahaha. miss no good was def. a bomb in rainee's career. she had so many dramas coming out right after one another... it was like... uhhh im tired of seeing you.. lol... can't beat devil beside you that was what made her...

BOF was a let down. i mean i love kim bum and his ove interest because their relationship/acting beat the lead actors. cast was gorgeous, but poorly acted and the plot was kinda bleh... no offense to BOF fans.... but you have to admit, that drama was just looks, but no quality... and sometimes people overlook the quality/plot because the actors are well drop dead gorgeous.. lol.... ending was a fail.... i mean at least show more of Soeul scenes and them kiss!!!! lol...

i was also disappointed at cinderella man. i expected more. i was soo bored that i stopped and usually i hang on to the end.. lol... well i stopped and just skipped to the last few episodes. it was a fail... i love kang sang woo and yoona too... :[

i probably have more, i can't think of them...

i prefer dramas, that you think will be bad, but turns out quite the opposite.... it makes me feel like i didnt waste my time... :D

1604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

mimeportcrush wrote:


sasgrace wrote:

Me for instance I am disappointed in "Take care of my Agassi". YEH is a let down here.
Buzzer Beat
and the worst of the year BOF


I can't get the feeling that she's rich and mean...but I guess we'll have to see more if she gets better...hope she gets better on the third episode though, (even though I haven't finished watching the second one)...I don't get her character..if it's supposed to be mean or nice because sometimes, she's mean then like a brat, then nice...hmmm...I want to see how she'll do it. I hope she's hiding something..


you said it
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

sasgrace wrote:


mimeportcrush wrote:


sasgrace wrote:

Me for instance I am disappointed in "Take care of my Agassi". YEH is a let down here.
Buzzer Beat
and the worst of the year BOF


I can't get the feeling that she's rich and mean...but I guess we'll have to see more if she gets better...hope she gets better on the third episode though, (even though I haven't finished watching the second one)...I don't get her character..if it's supposed to be mean or nice because sometimes, she's mean then like a brat, then nice...hmmm...I want to see how she'll do it. I hope she's hiding something..


you said it


But i'm liking the story...hahaha...YEH's getting along too...I can't wait for the third one...I wrote my first comment after watching the first episode but now, I just finished episode 2 and she's did well...better than the first episode...
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

missecho wrote:

Have you ever waited for a drama that that the story line, actor staring in it, and even the country it was filmed from made so excited that you could not wait to finally see it, but when it finally comes on its so awful you could not even finish it.
For me it was Miss No Good i usually like Raine's dramas but her acting was so exaggerated that i could not watch past episode four.


Heck Yes I agree with you there. Miss No Good was one of the worst dramas I've watched so far. I nearly died watching it.
168680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
smile
innocent love
easy fortune happy life
10873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / sabah
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
Smile...im stop in ep2..

innocent love..

477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
@ janggs.i love Atashinchi no danshi..
i'm surprise you didn't like it at all.
oh wells..

for me, a major let down would be Miss No Good & BOF.
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
for me its Take care of my Agassi.. i expected so much but i'm not gonna give up on it yet.. i hope it will get better
168680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
i am surprised ''lady castle'' will be defined as a let down
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
i agree with some of you,

i was expecting losts from cinderella man. i think, sorry to say, the female actors were not good for the role. I find myself enjoying it when it was kwon say woo and the guy who played his brother and the assistant guy, but when it was the actresses i was somewhat bored.


with smile i started off the same way. i stopped at ep 2 then started again. getting ticked off at it though. i think the only reason why i am watching it is because i want to know why he is in jail

miss no good is hard to watch, i thought it was really funny so i was able to watch till the end.

'lady castle' was not bad though i expected more of an opening that makes you fall in love with it. love her clothes.


east of eden was awesome, till you reach the last few eps, still have unanswered questions.

The one that takes the cake though is Triple, so to say big let down, i am still waiting to see the last ep not sure if i should bother.
1897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/13/09
another let down for me is Bad Love the beginning was so great but i should have stopped around episode six but unfortunately i finished it and the ending seriously sucked.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/13/09
dream
style
and heading to the grownd i only watched this drama because of yunho
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

abbig wrote:

i agree with some of you,

i was expecting losts from cinderella man. i think, sorry to say, the female actors were not good for the role. I find myself enjoying it when it was kwon say woo and the guy who played his brother and the assistant guy, but when it was the actresses i was somewhat bored.


with smile i started off the same way. i stopped at ep 2 then started again. getting ticked off at it though. i think the only reason why i am watching it is because i want to know why he is in jail

miss no good is hard to watch, i thought it was really funny so i was able to watch till the end.

'lady castle' was not bad though i expected more of an opening that makes you fall in love with it. love her clothes.


east of eden was awesome, till you reach the last few eps, still have unanswered questions.

The one that takes the cake though is Triple, so to say big let down, i am still waiting to see the last ep not sure if i should bother.


lady castle the ending was bad
i mean i was like wtf is there more to it but it was the end
it made no sence at all
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.