First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
{Game} what will u do
Posted 8/22/09
this is how u play the game i will say a question. and u will answer it u will always have to say what will u do to start it off ok me frist what will u do if a vampire is after u ?
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
I'll run away as fast as I can and get a vampire hunter to slay it.

what will you do if you a vampire
Night Class President
13825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the rain
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
I would be a nice vampire unless vampire hunters were after me.

What would you do if vampire being chased be vampire hunters?
Posted 9/20/09

ricki451 wrote:

I would be a nice vampire unless vampire hunters were after me.

What would you do if vampire being chased be vampire hunters?


is the vampire me ?if so i would destroy them with my powers.

what will u do if u where locked in a monster/vampire house and there no escape
Night Class President
13825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the rain
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
yeah the vampire is you.

I would try to avoid the vampire until morning.

What would you do if a vampire was chasing you and you were nowhere near a town or village where vampire hunters would be at?
Posted 9/20/09

ricki451 wrote:

yeah the vampire is you.

I would try to avoid the vampire until morning.

What would you do if a vampire was chasing you and you were nowhere near a town or village where vampire hunters would be at?


i would try to find a place to hide till morning then escape when it sleping
Night Class President
13825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the rain
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
Umm you put nothing for me ta do.
Posted 9/20/09

ricki451 wrote:

Umm you put nothing for me ta do.


sorry i forgot im also doing my homework hehe
ok um...what will u do if a vampire hug u he's a populer vampire so ur friends and everybudy in ur school hated u and chased u all th way home
Night Class President
13825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the rain
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
I would give the fan girls free pics of him to get them of my case.
what would you do if your best friend was a vampire?
Posted 9/20/09

ricki451 wrote:

I would give the fan girls free pics of him to get them of my case.
what would you do if your best friend was a vampire?


i guess i will still be his or her friend till he or she tries to drink my blood to turn me to one too
Night Class President
13825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the rain
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
Ya forgot the qeustion agian.
Posted 9/20/09

ricki451 wrote:

Ya forgot the qeustion agian.


sorry
if u discoverd that ur boyfriend if u have one that is a vampire what will u do ?
Night Class President
13825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the rain
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
I would go with it and have fun.
what would ya do if your sister was a vampire and you were human?
Posted 9/20/09

ricki451 wrote:

I would go with it and have fun.
what would ya do if your sister was a vampire and you were human?


i would kind of freak out i would ask her was she adop born as a vampire or bitten because i would freak out because i might turn sometime if it a family thing

if u are a monster princess u have control of all monsters vampires ect what will u do with ur power ?
Night Class President
13825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the rain
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
I would take over the world and hpoe nobody trys to kill me.
What would ya do if your favrite anime show was canceld?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.