The Floating Islands Character Sign Up
A.R. Roleplayer
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 8/22/09 , edited 8/22/09
3 Kingdoms are in a deep war with each other at the moment. They have been this way for over a year now. Never stopping. But the 3 Kings/Queens of the Kingdoms all had a vision of a girl. The girl who could save their floating kingdom from being destroyed. The only problem is the Kings can't touch the girl and the girl keeps rejecting their offers. SHe doesn't believe any of the floating islands. She lives on earth and they live in the Heavens. But the Kings need her to save themselves and their kingdoms. Each King hates the other one, and they all have the same objective: bring the girl up to the Heavens and let her save them.

The first King/Queen is the Magician King/Queen. He/She is the one who saw the vision last. He/She can control all elements and wants to save his/her Kingdom at all Costs, but he/she can't because of the war everyone is targeting his/her kingdom.

The second King/Queen is the Shapshifting King/Queen. He/She is the first one to see the vision. Yet, He/She has not taken action yet because they want to take out the competition first. Sooner or later they will be left with no choice but to find the girl. They can change into anything imaginable, even take on other peoples forms (to a certain extent... it isn't the exact same), with outstanding powers mostly all of the people would think that they would be the ones to bring the girl back. But their plans are more for world domination than to save the Heavens.

The final King/Queen is the Warrior King/Queen. He/She can use any weapon to his/her advantage. They want the girl for their own purposes as well, but they would also like to save the falling heavens. They were the second to see the vision and, like the second King have not taken action because of the War.

All three Kings/Queens have no choice now but to find the girl in the lower world known as Earth. Everyday the heavens slowly falls, but not too much. The War still goes on, but with the Kings/Queens not there what will happen? They need her more than anything.


Character Profile:
Username:
Name:
Gender:
Position:
What Kingdom?:
Personality:
Character's Past:
Why do you want the girl's help?:
Picture of yourself: (Spoiler)

The Girl: (there is only 1)
Hidaka Yumemi (angelic_angel12)

Magical Kingdom:
There are no daughters of the King/Queen, If you can think of any other positions please put it in the profile
King/Queen
Strategist:
Medical person: Wakana Yumi (EternalxSnow)
Citizens:


Shapeshifting Kingdom:
There are no daughters of the King/Queen, If you can think of any other positions please put it in the profile
King/Queen:
Strategist:
Medical person:
Citizens:


Warrior Kingdom:
There are no daughters of the King/Queen, If you can think of any other positions please put it in the profile
King/Queen:
Strategist:
Medical Person:
Citizens:



My character:
Username: angelic_angel12
Name: Hidaka Yumemi
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Position: Girl from Earth
What Kingdom?: N/A
Personality: Kind, shy, keeps her feeling to herself, doesn't believe things easily. She doesn't want to leave her home town because of her friends. She is the only one who can see the floating islands so she feels alone.
Character's Past: She was raised by a mother and father. She also has a small younger brother. She started seeing the islands when she was 5. She thought they were just natural... but after a while she figured out she was the only one who could see them. She doesn't even tell her family she can see them. She always looks up at the sky to see if she can't see them anymore.
Why do you want the girl's help?: She is the girl XD
Picture of yourself: (Spoiler)

A.R. Roleplayer
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/22/09 , edited 8/22/09
I'm not sure I did this right....

Username: EternalxSnow
Name: Wakana Yumi, Yumi Wakana...Whatever direction the name goes.
Gender: Female
Position: Medical person
What Kingdom?: Magical Kingdom
Personality: Stubborn, likes to fight, can be very serious when someone is injured, tom-boyish even though she wears cute stuff, friendly in her own way, and doesn't like to give in.
Character's Past: Yumi had a younger twin brother named Yuu, but he died because he was injured badly by trying to get Yumi's doll out of a tree. Yumi use to be bullied because she was a bit richer than normal citizens. She hardly trusts anyone because she was bullied. She wants to become a doctor so she can save people because she couldn't save her brother. Her parents treat her nicely, but she treats her parents like trash because they didn't bring her brother to the hospital when he was badly injured. Yumi often carries a doll with her because it reminds her of her brother.
Why do you want the girl's help?: So she can help save people...?
Picture of yourself:
A.R. Roleplayer
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

I'm not sure I did this right....

Username: EternalxSnow
Name: Wakana Yumi, Yumi Wakana...Whatever direction the name goes.
Gender: Female
Position: Medical person
What Kingdom?: Magical Kingdom
Personality: Stubborn, likes to fight, can be very serious when someone is injured, tom-boyish even though she wears cute stuff, friendly in her own way, and doesn't like to give in.
Character's Past: Yumi had a younger twin brother named Yuu, but he died because he was injured badly by trying to get Yumi's doll out of a tree. Yumi use to be bullied because she was a bit richer than normal citizens. She hardly trusts anyone because she was bullied. She wants to become a doctor so she can save people because she couldn't save her brother. Her parents treat her nicely, but she treats her parents like trash because they didn't bring her brother to the hospital when he was badly injured. Yumi often carries a doll with her because it reminds her of her brother.
Why do you want the girl's help?: So she can help save people...?
Picture of yourself:


Accepted ^ ^ RP Away ^ ^
A.R. Roleplayer
7098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sweet Land, Candy...
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09
Username: Miki1998
Name: Yuko Makimono
Gender: Female
Position: Wisher
What Kingdom?: N/A
Personality: Has a sneaky, tricky and carefree personality.
Character's Past: She was born upon on the land with the ocean. In a small town that which everyone could see and hear spirits. Also, Yuki was special to give other people wishes, but not all of them. But in order for her to grant a wish to someone, they have to pay a large price. Later on as she began her travels, she found a small creature known as a Mokona, that travels with her.
Why do you want the girl's help?: She does not wish to have the girls help, but to help her instead.
Picture of yourself:


What is a wisher??
A.R. Roleplayer
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Miki1998 wrote:

Username: Miki1998
Name: Yuko Makimono
Gender: Female
Position: Wisher
What Kingdom?: N/A
Personality: Has a sneaky, tricky and carefree personality.
Character's Past: She was born upon on the land with the ocean. In a small town that which everyone could see and hear spirits. Also, Yuki was special to give other people wishes, but not all of them. But in order for her to grant a wish to someone, they have to pay a large price. Later on as she began her travels, she found a small creature known as a Mokona, that travels with her.
Why do you want the girl's help?: She does not wish to have the girls help, but to help her instead.
Picture of yourself:


What is a wisher??


I guess that's ok. Your accepted.
A.R. Roleplayer
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Up your... :U
Offline
Posted 8/24/09 , edited 8/24/09
Username: Strawberryluver1
Name: Ckoko-chan
Gender: Femal
Position: Queen
What Kingdom?: Shapeshifters
Personality: Even thought she wants to take out the compition she is very kind to her kingdom and loves everyone. She thinks of the girl on earth as a daughter because she has none of her own.
Character's Past: married the prince (she was only a maid) and when he died of illness was very upset and vowed to save the kindom al all coasts.
Why do you want the girl's help?: yuo
Picture of yourself: (Spoiler)


A.R. Roleplayer
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

strawberryluver1 wrote:

Username: Strawberryluver1
Name: Ckoko-chan
Gender: Femal
Position: Queen
What Kingdom?: Shapeshifters
Personality: Even thought she wants to take out the compition she is very kind to her kingdom and loves everyone. She thinks of the girl on earth as a daughter because she has none of her own.
Character's Past: married the prince (she was only a maid) and when he died of illness was very upset and vowed to save the kindom al all coasts.
Why do you want the girl's help?: yuo
Picture of yourself: (Spoiler)




Accepted! Welcome!
A.R. Roleplayer
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Up your... :U
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

angelic_angel12 wrote:


strawberryluver1 wrote:

Username: Strawberryluver1
Name: Ckoko-chan
Gender: Femal
Position: Queen
What Kingdom?: Shapeshifters
Personality: Even thought she wants to take out the compition she is very kind to her kingdom and loves everyone. She thinks of the girl on earth as a daughter because she has none of her own.
Character's Past: married the prince (she was only a maid) and when he died of illness was very upset and vowed to save the kindom al all coasts.
Why do you want the girl's help?: yuo
Picture of yourself: (Spoiler)




Accepted! Welcome!


awsome im a queen
10770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/23/10
Username: FairyMusketeer
Name: Miki Kuroiai
Gender: Female
Position: Queen
What Kingdom?: Magical
Personality: Very hyper and funny. Likes helping people and playing pranks. Can change into a serious person when need be.
Character's Past: Her brother was the first in line for the throne, but he died, so Miki took his place.
Why do you want the girl's help?: To restore peace to the Islands.
Picture of yourself: (Spoiler)
A.R. Roleplayer
5007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

Username: Ran-Miki-Su-Dia123
Name: Kazuno
Gender: Female
Position: poor Young Peasant Girl (Citizen)
What Kingdom?: Magic
Personality:Really Kind-Hearted and is afraid of war. She believes that the world should be in peace and uses all her magic to try to stop it.
Character's Past: Before she could stop it, both of her parents died battling in the War.
Why do you want the girl's help?: Kazuno wants the girl to stop the war and restore peace in the kingdoms
Picture of yourself:


Other: Kazuno is 10 years old. she doesn't even has a home. she only once met the Queen, but only to earn some coins
You must be logged in to post.