First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Bermuda Triangle and Crop Circles
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
bermuda... yeah.. lots of tales are told about them.. and all of the people ventured there are lost mysteriously...
3772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Virginia Beach
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
~** yah i do believe that there is a super natural thingy out there..

bermuda triangle is also knOw as the devil's sea because of the disappearance of planes and ships.

47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

duckducklotr wrote:


unlimitedx wrote:

about the....?


yeah about what?????? how can ppl answer ur question if its not a complete question?


you can at least read the headline!!!

oh yeah....where is the bermuda triangle located?

EDIT: oh come on, even radar satellites cant get a view for google X(
111586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

zen03y wrote:


duckducklotr wrote:


unlimitedx wrote:

about the....?


yeah about what?????? how can ppl answer ur question if its not a complete question?


you can at least read the headline!!!

oh yeah....where is the bermuda triangle located?

EDIT: oh come on, even radar satellites cant get a view for google X(


yeah u can read the headline and wonder what shes talking about..... area 51?
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
i wonder if ppl that disappeared there went to another world or something?
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

duckducklotr wrote:


zen03y wrote:


duckducklotr wrote:


unlimitedx wrote:

about the....?


yeah about what?????? how can ppl answer ur question if its not a complete question?


you can at least read the headline!!!

oh yeah....where is the bermuda triangle located?

EDIT: oh come on, even radar satellites cant get a view for google X(


yeah u can read the headline and wonder what shes talking about..... area 51?


Do you believe that there is something supernatural about the: [1] [2] [Last]
[over here]bermuda triangle and crop circles??????
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
theres nothing special about them nothing happens at the b triangle that is "super natural"
111586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

zen03y wrote:


duckducklotr wrote:


zen03y wrote:


duckducklotr wrote:


unlimitedx wrote:

about the....?


yeah about what?????? how can ppl answer ur question if its not a complete question?


you can at least read the headline!!!

oh yeah....where is the bermuda triangle located?

EDIT: oh come on, even radar satellites cant get a view for google X(


yeah u can read the headline and wonder what shes talking about..... area 51?


Do you believe that there is something supernatural about the: [1] [2] [Last]
[over here]bermuda triangle and crop circles??????


sorta but not really.......... its a mistory, that hasnt been sloved yet... do u?
6256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
98 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
hmm. sometimes.. because of the stories..
4021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore :)
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
the bermuda triangle really amazed me. haha. i think its cool lurhs. having this sort of things arnd. but at the same time spooky and scary and all. >.<
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.