(B) Room 5 (Raleigh)
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09
*North Carolina drops suitcase on floor while staring at empty room*
Good to be home, I guess.
*He unpacks rather eloquent items from his other home in Asheville and places them carefully onto clean, crisp shelves and bookcases.*
"This doesn't certainly seem bad." He thinks while he places mirrors of different designs around his room and starts cleaning the chandelier he had brought over from his old home. The young State is fascinated with cleaning and is beginning to scrub harder at the marble floor.

"I need to buy some persian rugs after."

While giving up for the time being; North Carolina lays on his mattress staring deadpan at the empty ceiling wall. He doesn't think it's fun without South Carolina and Virginia.

President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

SeinaruSokai wrote:

*North Carolina drops suitcase on floor while staring at empty room*
Good to be home, I guess.
*He unpacks rather eloquent items from his other home in Asheville and places them carefully onto clean, crisp shelves and bookcases.*
"This doesn't certainly seem bad." He thinks while he places mirrors of different designs around his room and starts cleaning the chandelier he had brought over from his old home. The young State is fascinated with cleaning and is beginning to scrub harder at the marble floor.

"I need to buy some persian rugs after."

While giving up for the time being; North Carolina lays on his mattress staring deadpan at the empty ceiling wall. He doesn't think it's fun without South Carolina and Virginia.



*runs in* NC!!! *glomps* I'm here to visit! So I have to say hi to everyone in the house! Even if they are whiny baby's sometimes~ *says it with a smile*

*starts pulling his cheeks*
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

Sekiri wrote:


SeinaruSokai wrote:

*North Carolina drops suitcase on floor while staring at empty room*
Good to be home, I guess.
*He unpacks rather eloquent items from his other home in Asheville and places them carefully onto clean, crisp shelves and bookcases.*
"This doesn't certainly seem bad." He thinks while he places mirrors of different designs around his room and starts cleaning the chandelier he had brought over from his old home. The young State is fascinated with cleaning and is beginning to scrub harder at the marble floor.

"I need to buy some persian rugs after."

While giving up for the time being; North Carolina lays on his mattress staring deadpan at the empty ceiling wall. He doesn't think it's fun without South Carolina and Virginia.



*runs in* NC!!! *glomps* I'm here to visit! So I have to say hi to everyone in the house! Even if they are whiny baby's sometimes~ *says it with a smile*

*starts pulling his cheeks*


*Cheeks getting pink* Hey, stop that! I don't turn into a baby ALL the time! And who are you calling, whiny? I'm not whiny at all! *crosses arms and pouts* >,>
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

SeinaruSokai wrote:


*Cheeks getting pink* Hey, stop that! I don't turn into a baby ALL the time! And who are you calling, whiny? I'm not whiny at all! *crosses arms and pouts* >,>


You keep wanting your mom!! *pout* Which mom do you want anyways?! Our real mom...or that evil witch England!! *stops streaching*
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/25/09 , edited 8/25/09

Sekiri wrote:


SeinaruSokai wrote:


*Cheeks getting pink* Hey, stop that! I don't turn into a baby ALL the time! And who are you calling, whiny? I'm not whiny at all! *crosses arms and pouts* >,>


You keep wanting your mom!! *pout* Which mom do you want anyways?! Our real mom...or that evil witch England!! *stops streaching*



*glares* I-I love both moms! I mean, Austria is a really nice to me and everything...but...I love my real mom the most...
I don't understand why you don't like England though, New "Jerk"ey...>.>
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

SeinaruSokai wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SeinaruSokai wrote:


*Cheeks getting pink* Hey, stop that! I don't turn into a baby ALL the time! And who are you calling, whiny? I'm not whiny at all! *crosses arms and pouts* >,>


You keep wanting your mom!! *pout* Which mom do you want anyways?! Our real mom...or that evil witch England!! *stops streaching*



*glares* I-I love both moms! I mean, Austria is a really nice to me and everything...but...I love my real mom the most...
I don't understand why you don't like England though, New "Jerk"ey...>.>


So but we left England!! We got adopted by America and Austria! *sighs*

I don't like that...THING because he kept bossing us around when we were younger! That's why we went to war, and that's why I don't like him being the mom of some of my siblings....*pout*
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

Sekiri wrote:


SeinaruSokai wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SeinaruSokai wrote:


*Cheeks getting pink* Hey, stop that! I don't turn into a baby ALL the time! And who are you calling, whiny? I'm not whiny at all! *crosses arms and pouts* >,>


You keep wanting your mom!! *pout* Which mom do you want anyways?! Our real mom...or that evil witch England!! *stops streaching*



*glares* I-I love both moms! I mean, Austria is a really nice to me and everything...but...I love my real mom the most...
I don't understand why you don't like England though, New "Jerk"ey...>.>


So but we left England!! We got adopted by America and Austria! *sighs*

I don't like that...THING because he kept bossing us around when we were younger! That's why we went to war, and that's why I don't like him being the mom of some of my siblings....*pout*


E-Even so! England is still our mom....Even if he is sometimes grumpy and bossy; he's still....a part of the thirteen original colonies in some way. D:

Dont get me wrong, I love Austria very much for taking care of us - but......England will always be the "mother" I will go to..

Even during the Revolutionary war....even when I was the first one to ask for independence in the Halifax Resolve movement...I still didn't want to fight with him. The Halifax Resolve was a method for me and mom to not fight, but I couldn't help it. *Averts gaze to floor*

You know how horrible I felt fighting the war alongside dad, and against mom? Like dad, I too, was heartbroken...
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

SeinaruSokai wrote:

E-Even so! England is still our mom....Even if he is sometimes grumpy and bossy; he's still....a part of the thirteen original colonies in some way. D:

Dont get me wrong, I love Austria very much for taking care of us - but......England will always be the "mother" I will go to..

Even during the Revolutionary war....even when I was the first one to ask for independence in the Halifax Resolve movement...I still didn't want to fight with him. The Halifax Resolve was a method for me and mom to not fight, but I couldn't help it. *Averts gaze to floor*

You know how horrible I felt fighting the war alongside dad, and against mom? Like dad, I too, was heartbroken...


Dad.....? *stands up* *grabs his collar* Don't you darn say he was heartbroken!!! He went to war. We ALL did!!!

*throws him* England treated us like dirt!! Dad.....dad didn't want that....*shakes head* *starts yelling* Me and some of your older brothers got hit hard on that war* I got raided time and time again! Do you think England cared?! NO! I even got captured one time!

*calms down* S-Sorry....*sits*
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Anywhere
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

Sekiri wrote:


SeinaruSokai wrote:

E-Even so! England is still our mom....Even if he is sometimes grumpy and bossy; he's still....a part of the thirteen original colonies in some way. D:

Dont get me wrong, I love Austria very much for taking care of us - but......England will always be the "mother" I will go to..

Even during the Revolutionary war....even when I was the first one to ask for independence in the Halifax Resolve movement...I still didn't want to fight with him. The Halifax Resolve was a method for me and mom to not fight, but I couldn't help it. *Averts gaze to floor*

You know how horrible I felt fighting the war alongside dad, and against mom? Like dad, I too, was heartbroken...


Dad.....? *stands up* *grabs his collar* Don't you darn say he was heartbroken!!! He went to war. We ALL did!!!

*throws him* England treated us like dirt!! Dad.....dad didn't want that....*shakes head* *starts yelling* Me and some of your older brothers got hit hard on that war* I got raided time and time again! Do you think England cared?! NO! I even got captured one time!

*calms down* S-Sorry....*sits*


*Glares hard at floor* It's not like I don't understand you, but the past is the past - and that's what we need to remember. Sometimes, we just have to forgive even though those people don't need to be forgiven. Because, I feel like, if one of us doesn't forgive then it'll just be a circle - making us hate each other for eternity; and that's not the right thing to do...And yet, I understand deeply about your hatred.

Fighting alongside dad, even if you claim he wasn't heartbroken, I could see how much he didn't want this to start. He still loved mom a lot too, and yet - I understand, that what he was doing in the end was the right choice hence why I stood up to fight alongside you as well, New Jersey...

And, yet, after these 233 years, dad still found room to forgive mom. So I forgive mom too.
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

SeinaruSokai wrote:

*Glares hard at floor* It's not like I don't understand you, but the past is the past - and that's what we need to remember. Sometimes, we just have to forgive even though those people don't need to be forgiven. Because, I feel like, if one of us doesn't forgive then it'll just be a circle - making us hate each other for eternity; and that's not the right thing to do...And yet, I understand deeply about your hatred.

Fighting alongside dad, even if you claim he wasn't heartbroken, I could see how much he didn't want this to start. He still loved mom a lot too, and yet - I understand, that what he was doing in the end was the right choice hence why I stood up to fight alongside you as well, New Jersey...

And, yet, after these 233 years, dad still found room to forgive mom. So I forgive mom too.


*groans* *looks up at the ceiling* *gives out a long sigh*

Ok, *smiles* You can forgive him...and...I'll try to pretend that I am happy with him~ *looks at him*

Deal? *smiles*

*stays quiet for a while* How old were we when we fought England? 5, maybe 8 years old? *shakes head* To early for a nation, or anyone to fight a country that has been standing since probably the beginning of time! *laughs a bit*
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Anywhere
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

Sekiri wrote:


SeinaruSokai wrote:

*Glares hard at floor* It's not like I don't understand you, but the past is the past - and that's what we need to remember. Sometimes, we just have to forgive even though those people don't need to be forgiven. Because, I feel like, if one of us doesn't forgive then it'll just be a circle - making us hate each other for eternity; and that's not the right thing to do...And yet, I understand deeply about your hatred.

Fighting alongside dad, even if you claim he wasn't heartbroken, I could see how much he didn't want this to start. He still loved mom a lot too, and yet - I understand, that what he was doing in the end was the right choice hence why I stood up to fight alongside you as well, New Jersey...

And, yet, after these 233 years, dad still found room to forgive mom. So I forgive mom too.


*groans* *looks up at the ceiling* *gives out a long sigh*

Ok, *smiles* You can forgive him...and...I'll try to pretend that I am happy with him~ *looks at him*

Deal? *smiles*

*stays quiet for a while* How old were we when we fought England? 5, maybe 8 years old? *shakes head* To early for a nation, or anyone to fight a country that has been standing since probably the beginning of time! *laughs a bit*


*Smiles* Yeah...I could barely shoot a rifle...but in the end, I think I shot at least my share for the Revolution...although, I had nightmares every night...

Hey...thanks for understanding...I didn't mean to impose these beliefs on you...I just....Am tired of all this hatred...
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

SeinaruSokai wrote:

*Smiles* Yeah...I could barely shoot a rifle...but in the end, I think I shot at least my share for the Revolution...although, I had nightmares every night...

Hey...thanks for understanding...I didn't mean to impose these beliefs on you...I just....Am tired of all this hatred...


Hmm..... I couldn't believe that we won that war...*thinks back* But then again, we had France by our side~

*sighs* Lets talk about something that has... less hatred in it then~ Like food! *smiles*

You must be logged in to post.