Post Reply Be A Mod
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 10/15/09
I really need help since I have to balance my life, competitions, school and a lot of things! I have an entrance Exam and I have a scrabble tournament coming up so please!

Positions
Restaurant:

Executive Chef
-

Sous Chef
-

Expeditor
-

Line Cook
-

Sauté Chef
-

Grill Cook
-

Fry Cook
-

Dessert Chef
-

Pastry Chef
-

Salad Chef
-

Caller
-

Waiters


Newspaper:
Editor-in-Chief
-
News Writers
-
-
Feature Writers
-
-
Sports Writers
-
-
Photojournalist
-
Cartoonist (Must use their own drawings)
-



Username:
What you can do:
Position:
Did you upload 1 pic into the album?
For Cartoonist: (show us your drawings,optional, spoiler)
For Editor-in-Chief: (Show us how you design, Must be active, optional)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♦Please Quote this forum post so that I will be notified
shugochara_amu_chan and gimmetehkunai are the only people who will approve mod requests
Mayor
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
Username: Ryoko_Ueda
What you can do: I can make sure that forum post are appropriate and on topic, help with ideas for the group, and plenty of other things. ( I don't know what I need to do)
Did you upload 1 pic into the album? Not yet, but to make up for it, I'll upload 5!
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

ryoko_ueda wrote:

Username: Ryoko_Ueda
What you can do: I can make sure that forum post are appropriate and on topic, help with ideas for the group, and plenty of other things. ( I don't know what I need to do)
Did you upload 1 pic into the album? Not yet, but to make up for it, I'll upload 5!


You're accepted please be active
Posted 8/29/09
Username: cooker

What you can do:
I don't know but ill try >.<

Did you upload 1 pic into the album?
as soon as my computer start work rite again
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

cookier wrote:

Username: cooker

What you can do:
I don't know but ill try >.<

Did you upload 1 pic into the album?
as soon as my computer start work rite again


Ok..... I'm not sure yet but please be active :3
Posted 9/3/09

shugochara_amu_chan wrote:


cookier wrote:

Username: cooker

What you can do:
I don't know but ill try >.<

Did you upload 1 pic into the album?
as soon as my computer start work rite again


Ok..... I'm not sure yet but please be active :3


ok >.<
You must be logged in to post.