Post Reply Academy Corner Sign Up
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 9/19/09
This is for the Academy Corner Sign Up


SPG

President: shugochara_amu_chan
V President:
(Must upload 10 photos and invite buddies :3)

Secretary:
(Must upload 8 photos)

Mayors:
(Must apply to be moderator)
-ryoko_ueda
Day Class Prefect: cookier
Students:

Night Class Prefect: vampire_snow
Students:
ryoko_ueda

___Fill Up___
Username:
Name:
Gender:
Age:
Place:
Picture: (spoiler)
Did you do requirements?



Posted 9/3/09
Username: cookier
Name:
Gender: Femal
Age: 13
Place: Day Class Prefect
Picture: (spoiler)


Did you do requirements?
there were no requirements
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

cookier wrote:

Username: cookier
Name:
Gender: Femal
Age: 13
Place: Day Class Prefect
Picture: (spoiler)


Did you do requirements?
there were no requirements


Approved
Member
2674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
username: vampire_snow
name: enma
gender: female
age:14
place: night class prefect
picture:


did you do requirements?
there were no requirements
Mayor
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

vampire_snow wrote:

username: vampire_snow
name: enma
gender: female
age:14
place: night class prefect
picture:


did you do requirements?
there were no requirements

Approved!

Mayor
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
Username: Ryoko_Ueda
Name: Kanako Iyoru
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Place: Night Class Student
Picture:

Did you do requirements?
No reqs!
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

vampire_snow wrote:

username: vampire_snow
name: enma
gender: female
age:14
place: night class prefect
picture:


did you do requirements?
there were no requirements


Approved
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

ryoko_ueda wrote:

Username: Ryoko_Ueda
Name: Kanako Iyoru
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Place: Night Class Student
Picture:

Did you do requirements?
No reqs!


Approved
Posted 11/28/09
Username: nizukemumu
Name:Anna
Gender:f
Age:12
Place: hailey,idaho
Picture: (spoiler):
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6300000/adorable-anime-girl-anime-6390249-800-600.jpg
go there to see it (btw: im using an old computer)
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 12/16/09

mizukemumu wrote:

Username: nizukemumu
Name:Anna
Gender:f
Age:12
Place: hailey,idaho
Picture: (spoiler):
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6300000/adorable-anime-girl-anime-6390249-800-600.jpg
go there to see it (btw: im using an old computer)


sorry for late reply!
Approved
Posted 12/16/09
ty
You must be logged in to post.