First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Is Shugo Chara Ending?
Member
78506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/25/09 , edited 8/25/09
This is the announcement:
Shugo Chara gets a new anime: called: Shugo Chara Party!
It airs 3 october 2009 on Saturdays in Japan...
Posted 8/25/09
Sounds awesome! That's really great news!

I had a feeling that SC wasn't completely finished with yet
Posted 8/25/09
I D O N T WANT IT TO END !
i like dis anime... x3
S A V E • I K U T O ♥♥♥
C A T C H • T E H • E M B R Y O • F O O L S
Member
12565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / up the roof
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

narkumi wrote:

I D O N T WANT IT TO END !
i like dis anime... x3
S A V E • I K U T O ♥♥♥
C A T C H • T E H • E M B R Y O • F O O L S




i don't want it to end coz the anime is really good but the manga is better, they said in the manga that there will be a new ark so we'll just have to wait (like waiting for an episode that comes out every week.)
Posted 8/25/09
a w w w w..... DX
YU S P O I L E D IT...... xD
its ok ~ thankies tho for telling meh ! =D
Member
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Everywhere, yet n...
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
I hope not. I don't want it too end. What's sad is I think that Amu is going to be with tadase instead of Ikuto. It's obvoius But I don't want her too! I like Ikuto! Amuto!!!
Member
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vegas.
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
if you read sleepsub's post !
its says there will be another season SOOO its not ending.
:DD
Posted 8/25/09

TaylorrTantrumm wrote:

if you read sleepsub's post !
its says there will be another season SOOO its not ending.
:DD


but they said that the new season is gonna be about the guardians !

it`s just filler ! well, i don`t heard anything about Ikuto, but he needs to show in there ! but yeah.....
Member
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vegas.
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

puppy-princess wrote:


TaylorrTantrumm wrote:

if you read sleepsub's post !
its says there will be another season SOOO its not ending.
:DD


but they said that the new season is gonna be about the guardians !

it`s just filler ! well, i don`t heard anything about Ikuto, but he needs to show in there ! but yeah.....


seriously?
o:
where did you hear that from? :[
Posted 8/25/09

TaylorrTantrumm wrote:


puppy-princess wrote:


TaylorrTantrumm wrote:

if you read sleepsub's post !
its says there will be another season SOOO its not ending.
:DD


but they said that the new season is gonna be about the guardians !

it`s just filler ! well, i don`t heard anything about Ikuto, but he needs to show in there ! but yeah.....


seriously?
o:
where did you hear that from? :[


I`m super-mega super SORRY ! i just can`t remember ! i try to but... i just remembered that i heard it was about the guardians.

But if i found about it, i will PM you ok ? bye !

Posted 8/25/09
manga will continue and im sure with this many fans they will make another season for the anime 2
Member
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vegas.
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
of course they will
since the first episode comes out october 3(:
Member
58088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My palace in the...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09 , edited 8/26/09

SleepSub wrote:

This is the announcement:
Shugo Chara gets a new anime: called: Shugo Chara Party!
It airs 3 october 2009 on Saturdays in Japan...


Really? : D
Not that I don't believe you, but is there anywhere you can link us as proof?

:Edit:

Ah, Google, where would we be without you? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-08-26/shugo-chara-party-to-have-anime-live-action-segments
Member
78506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/26/09 , edited 8/26/09
Yes, There is a new person called: Rikka...
The new "anime" is "anime+Live-action", and some minutes with only the chara's...
I'm not happy and not mad (yet) about this... :p
I hate live-action...
Ahh... BTW:



Mizuki Fukumura as Amulet Heart, Akari Saho as Amulet Spade, and Irori Maeda as Amulet Clover. An open audition will be held for the fourth member, Amulet Diamond. The winner of the audition, which is open to unsigned girls in elementary and junior high schools, will perform as part of the group and appear on the Shugo Chara Party! program. The group will sing the theme song of Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki as well.


You can call this "anime" a "side-anime".
Member
12565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / up the roof
Offline
Posted 8/26/09
well if they are having a new season they'll make up something else coz the embryo has finnished and amu has completely got rid of her cool and spicy stuff
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.