First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Vocaloid/Black Rock Shooter Anime
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
wait im a bit lost, so its an OVA but are there going to be more than one? and do you know when the next one is coming out or not?
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/31/10

sailorscouts wrote:

wait im a bit lost, so its an OVA but are there going to be more than one? and do you know when the next one is coming out or not?


I'm not sure if there's gonna be more OVA episodes but an anime is supposed to start airing later this year I think.

1196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / By the AC
Offline
Posted 7/31/10 , edited 7/31/10
EDITED:

Ok, so I watched epi. 1 too on a different website subbed, but I hope to find more. The ending was..a cliffhanger to me...
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Inner Japan
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
I was dissapointed by this OVA :(

I expected a lot more... It's given that BRS has good designs, good animations, and good music. But the script was just so BORING -.- I wish them luck with the anime (if there is)
Posted 8/1/10
sound interesting
71569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
Anyone wanna let me know where i can buy or watch this at? I been waiting for it for a while
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

superluccix wrote:

Alright, finished it. And I got to say that was pretty awesome. The fighting was just too epic. As far an an OVA and how it seems things are going.....I think Im gona like this.

Though it seems kinda lame how that evil version of that girl lost.....I mean she had her chained and then she just breaks out of it like that? Bleh.

But this was an epic OVA. I cant wait to see more.

Edit: And by the way......what does this anime have anything to do with Vocaloids? I know the fantasy main female lead looks like Miku....but its not her right?

And also....who was the girl that Black Rock Shooter lost to in the beginning?


A song called "Black Rock Shooter" was released, vocals by Miku and character design by huke. The character looked herself a bit like Miku so yeah.

Is it worth watching? o_o


Yohannbear wrote:

Anyone wanna let me know where i can buy or watch this at? I been waiting for it for a while :D


Basically any anime site has it subbed. Uhh, watchanimeon.com has it, I saw.
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

KookieKrazy wrote:


superluccix wrote:

Alright, finished it. And I got to say that was pretty awesome. The fighting was just too epic. As far an an OVA and how it seems things are going.....I think Im gona like this.

Though it seems kinda lame how that evil version of that girl lost.....I mean she had her chained and then she just breaks out of it like that? Bleh.

But this was an epic OVA. I cant wait to see more.

Edit: And by the way......what does this anime have anything to do with Vocaloids? I know the fantasy main female lead looks like Miku....but its not her right?

And also....who was the girl that Black Rock Shooter lost to in the beginning?


A song called "Black Rock Shooter" was released, vocals by Miku and character design by huke. The character looked herself a bit like Miku so yeah.

Is it worth watching? o_o


The character BRS lost to in the beginning is Black Gold Saw. Not much is known about her.



And the other girl with white hair is Strength.


Yuu is a light-haired small school girl with tawny eyes. Goes to the same school as Mato and Yomi. She is basketball manager. After starting second year at the junior high school she and her new classmate - Kuroi Mato - became a good friends.

In the other world she has the other self - STRength.
She wears a black helmet-type piece with white flames. She has two large machine arms, and a mechanical tail. She wears a short dress with a little white bow on the bottom in the back, and black stockings with the same little white bows.


Source: myanimelist.net
Posted 8/3/10
when's the date~? O,..,o
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
This seires needs to come out fuckin NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
132658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
It would be cool
12055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Winnipeg, Manitoba
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

soul-chan wrote:

This seires needs to come out fuckin NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is out o.o just that only the first OVA aired

71569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

haruchi-cchanx wrote:


soul-chan wrote:

This seires needs to come out fuckin NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is out o.o just that only the first OVA aired



where do you get this OVA at? i cant seem to find it...
12055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Winnipeg, Manitoba
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

Yohannbear wrote:


haruchi-cchanx wrote:


soul-chan wrote:

This seires needs to come out fuckin NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is out o.o just that only the first OVA aired



where do you get this OVA at? i cant seem to find it...


Its on youtube too. I'm not sure about other sources but thats where i watched it

3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
more
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.