First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Man stole Virgin Mary painting for abortion
Posted 8/23/09

LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

It'd have been easier to throw her down the stairs or punch her in the stomach if he was that desperate. Either that or make her his slave, works either way.

THEN have taken the time to sell the painting for it's true value...


NEW IDEA:
Move to Australia.
Lock her up in basement.


Australia?


http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/04/29/1209234799481.html


Austria.


wdf.

Same thing.


Valid points as always.
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
How IRONIC. Yes, quite. Indeed.
Posted 8/23/09

Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

It'd have been easier to throw her down the stairs or punch her in the stomach if he was that desperate. Either that or make her his slave, works either way.

THEN have taken the time to sell the painting for it's true value...


NEW IDEA:
Move to Australia.
Lock her up in basement.


Australia?


http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/04/29/1209234799481.html


Austria.


wdf.

Same thing.


Valid points as always.

Always?
We just met, I barely know you.
Posted 8/23/09

LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

It'd have been easier to throw her down the stairs or punch her in the stomach if he was that desperate. Either that or make her his slave, works either way.

THEN have taken the time to sell the painting for it's true value...


NEW IDEA:
Move to Australia.
Lock her up in basement.


Australia?


http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/04/29/1209234799481.html


Austria.


wdf.

Same thing.


Valid points as always.

Always?
We just met, I barely know you.


Ikr, and yet I feel like I've known you all my life.
Posted 8/23/09

Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

It'd have been easier to throw her down the stairs or punch her in the stomach if he was that desperate. Either that or make her his slave, works either way.

THEN have taken the time to sell the painting for it's true value...


NEW IDEA:
Move to Australia.
Lock her up in basement.


Australia?


http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/04/29/1209234799481.html


Austria.


wdf.

Same thing.


Valid points as always.

Always?
We just met, I barely know you.


Ikr, and yet I feel like I've known you all my life.

Quit hitting on me, buddy.
Other side of fence.
It`s an electric fence.
Posted 8/23/09

LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

It'd have been easier to throw her down the stairs or punch her in the stomach if he was that desperate. Either that or make her his slave, works either way.

THEN have taken the time to sell the painting for it's true value...


NEW IDEA:
Move to Australia.
Lock her up in basement.


Australia?


http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/04/29/1209234799481.html


Austria.


wdf.

Same thing.


Valid points as always.

Always?
We just met, I barely know you.


Ikr, and yet I feel like I've known you all my life.

Quit hitting on me, buddy.
Other side of fence.
It`s an electric fence.


=[
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
^Care to put a spoiler around your love calls?
Posted 8/24/09

mushrie wrote:

^Care to put a spoiler around your love calls?


No.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
hmm... is that victim hot? heck, he should have taken a vid of his rape, sure would love to see that
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
What a sick man. Ewww.
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
Hahahahahahaha
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
i have no comment for this stupidity
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / underwater with b...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
haha it really is ironic
Posted 8/25/09

o0James0o wrote:

hmm... is that victim hot? heck, he should have taken a vid of his rape, sure would love to see that


wow u do realise that the girl is 14 right..... fkn disgusting mate. and if it was a joke its a really bad one.
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
wow.......
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.