First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply {Disscusion} Suggestions, Ideas, Complains?
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
The title says it all
Moderator
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
I really love this club.
It isn't a complaint but it'd be nice if there were more games.I luv the games
Special Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

my complaint is dat members cant start forums
Special Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
excuse my cryin
Moderator
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
excused.and true.I wanna make forms too
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

VampireDesu wrote:

I really love this club.
It isn't a complaint but it'd be nice if there were more games.I luv the games


'kay, I'll do that :D


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

my complaint is dat members cant start forums


Hahahahaha, let me think about it :P

Moderator
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

The_Real_Ecode wrote:


VampireDesu wrote:

I really love this club.
It isn't a complaint but it'd be nice if there were more games.I luv the games


'kay, I'll do that :D


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

my complaint is dat members cant start forums


Hahahahaha, let me think about it :P



thx. and it wold be cool if we could do forums so that there would be so many more GAMES
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

VampireDesu wrote:


The_Real_Ecode wrote:


VampireDesu wrote:

I really love this club.
It isn't a complaint but it'd be nice if there were more games.I luv the games


'kay, I'll do that :D


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

my complaint is dat members cant start forums


Hahahahaha, let me think about it :P



thx. and it wold be cool if we could do forums so that there would be so many more GAMES


LOL .. Okay, I'll discuss this with Ange :P

Moderator
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

The_Real_Ecode wrote:


VampireDesu wrote:


The_Real_Ecode wrote:


VampireDesu wrote:

I really love this club.
It isn't a complaint but it'd be nice if there were more games.I luv the games


'kay, I'll do that :D


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

my complaint is dat members cant start forums


Hahahahaha, let me think about it :P



thx. and it wold be cool if we could do forums so that there would be so many more GAMES


LOL .. Okay, I'll discuss this with Ange :P



thx!
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09


No problem
32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
Iz this group have roleplay ? ^^
I think thiz'd be better if there'z a roleplay ^^
And alzo affilation ^^
Special Moderator
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
i have a question can i post a new forum(game)
i can right since im a spec. mod?
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

diamond93 wrote:

Iz this group have roleplay ? ^^
I think thiz'd be better if there'z a roleplay ^^
And alzo affilation ^^


I'm currently thinking about this! Thanks for contributing


charitywarren wrote:

i have a question can i post a new forum(game)
i can right since im a spec. mod?


Of course you can
Special Moderator
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
thank u LOL ^^
Creator
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / check out Onigiri...
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

charitywarren wrote:

thank u LOL ^^


Lolz, you're welcome
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.