First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Coldplay fans!!!
16957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / a place we all ca...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
hi if you are a coldplay fan or know coldplay u should joing this group http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Coldplay.... i noticed that cr didnt have a group for coldplay therefore i made one... join and have fun :))
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
this needs to be moved to the music section
Posted 12/29/07
No advertising. -.- When will people learn? READ THE DAMNED RULES!
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
wooo coldplay, i saw their concert when they came to my city
40760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Tulsa, Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
they stink
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

coolpanda777 wrote:

hi if you are a coldplay fan or know coldplay u should joing this group http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Coldplay.... i noticed that cr didnt have a group for coldplay therefore i made one... join and have fun :))


10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

skygod333 wrote:

No advertising. -.- When will people learn? READ THE DAMNED RULES!


Damn Sky i was wondering where you were. We need you to burn more threads >=D
16957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / a place we all ca...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

artgeek707 wrote:

this needs to be moved to the music section


ok i'll move it
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


coolpanda777 wrote:

hi if you are a coldplay fan or know coldplay u should joing this group http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Coldplay.... i noticed that cr didnt have a group for coldplay therefore i made one... join and have fun :))





omg howd you get my picture! xD
16957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / a place we all ca...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
how do i move it lol
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

coolpanda777 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

this needs to be moved to the music section


ok i'll move it


no advertising. make it about the band and not your group
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
dude, use a round wheel next time.
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
clocks?
16957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / a place we all ca...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
it is about the band.... the group is about the band... what are u talking about
16957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / a place we all ca...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:


coolpanda777 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

this needs to be moved to the music section


ok i'll move it



the thing is, you cant move it



yea i got that
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.