First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply (rp) school
Posted 8/29/09
Nadeshiko-*walks by and sees the girl catch the egg*
Motoko- Come on, Nadeshiko! If you don't hurry, you miss the sale at the mall!
Nadeshiko- Ok, Ok, let's go...*follows Motoko to the mall*
Member
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
Minako: WAIT! I know I'm from Easter! I want a friend! I want to stop! I wanna be a guardian! Please! Please! *starts to cry*
Ishani: *dabs Minako's eyes with a hankerchief* It's Ok dear
Himme: Ha! Liar!
Ishani: She's not lying!
HImme: Who needs you? *sticks out tounge*
Ishani: Shut up! This is making it worse! *Minako curls into a little ball like rima*
Minako: SHUT IT!

Posted 8/30/09
Nadeshiko-*turns around and goes over to Minako*
Motoko- Come on! I don't want to miss that sale!
Nadeshiko- Give me a minute! You can go ahead!
Motoko-*stays put*
Nadeshiko- *bends down and looks at Minako* Are you ok?
Member
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

AmuletVampire wrote:

Nadeshiko-*turns around and goes over to Minako*
Motoko- Come on! I don't want to miss that sale!
Nadeshiko- Give me a minute! You can go ahead!
Motoko-*stays put*
Nadeshiko- *bends down and looks at Minako* Are you ok?


Minako: Yeah... *glnces toward the clock* ACK! I'M LATE FOR---
Ishani: Stay calm, Stay put. Stay Good! CHARA CHANGE! *minako sprounts cat ears and a tail*
Minako: Mind if I tag along?
Posted 9/1/09

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:

Nadeshiko-*turns around and goes over to Minako*
Motoko- Come on! I don't want to miss that sale!
Nadeshiko- Give me a minute! You can go ahead!
Motoko-*stays put*
Nadeshiko- *bends down and looks at Minako* Are you ok?


Minako: Yeah... *glnces toward the clock* ACK! I'M LATE FOR---
Ishani: Stay calm, Stay put. Stay Good! CHARA CHANGE! *minako sprounts cat ears and a tail*
Minako: Mind if I tag along?


Nadeshiko- Sure...
Motoko- Let's go!
Member
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

AmuletVampire wrote:


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:

Nadeshiko-*turns around and goes over to Minako*
Motoko- Come on! I don't want to miss that sale!
Nadeshiko- Give me a minute! You can go ahead!
Motoko-*stays put*
Nadeshiko- *bends down and looks at Minako* Are you ok?


Minako: Yeah... *glnces toward the clock* ACK! I'M LATE FOR---
Ishani: Stay calm, Stay put. Stay Good! CHARA CHANGE! *minako sprounts cat ears and a tail*
Minako: Mind if I tag along?


Nadeshiko- Sure...
Motoko- Let's go!


Minako: Yeah!
Member
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:

Nadeshiko-*turns around and goes over to Minako*
Motoko- Come on! I don't want to miss that sale!
Nadeshiko- Give me a minute! You can go ahead!
Motoko-*stays put*
Nadeshiko- *bends down and looks at Minako* Are you ok?


Minako: Yeah... *glnces toward the clock* ACK! I'M LATE FOR---
Ishani: Stay calm, Stay put. Stay Good! CHARA CHANGE! *minako sprounts cat ears and a tail*
Minako: Mind if I tag along?


Nadeshiko- Sure...
Motoko- Let's go!


Minako: Yeah!


Minako (thinking): were becoming friends right? i sure do hope so...
Himme: Hurry it up gal!
Ishani: its ok
Posted 9/3/09


Motoko - So what do you guys do at Easter?
Nadeshiko- Motoko! You shouldn't barge into someone's business!*looks apologetically at Minako* Sorry. Sometimes Motoko can be really straightforward.
Motoko- I was just wondering...*looks at Himme and Ishani* Sorry if I'm being too personal...
Nadeshiko- *Looks around* Um, i think we are going in the wrong direction!*Points in the opposite direction* The sword shop is this way
Member
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
Minako: Oh, it's ok, as long as they don't know..
Himme: WE DO TOTALY AWESOME STUFF! Charanari, Make X Eggs!
Ishani: But we do clean up the eggs when--
Himme: AND I DON'T
Ishani: Stop Stop!
Minako: Guys shut your traps!
Himme: Minako's Heart---- UNLOCK!
Minako: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???
Minako: Charanri! STANDING TALL!
RIBBON___________________________ WRAP!
(okies, this wrap Nadeshiko/ motoko in ribbon... sorry but she is not being herself)
Minako: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! HIMME!!!!
Member
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 10/14/09
*ribbon breaks*
Minako: Dangit!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.