Post Reply Tell us what your would be self would be like!!!!!! :)
Guardian
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lawton,OK
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
Mine would be a basketball star/singer cuz I love doing both!!!
Fan
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Nottingham
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
eagle like. singer. energetic.
sad A?
Posted 8/30/09
Singer, Painter.
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Among the Clouds
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
Graphic Designer, Singer, Actress, Musician
HAHAXD I'm bit selfish, aren't I?
Posted 9/4/09

animeprincess94 wrote:

Graphic Designer, Singer, Actress, Musician
HAHAXD I'm bit selfish, aren't I?


No, you're not.

Nee, you're so talented. ><
Guardian
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lawton,OK
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
ya thats not selfish you got alot of dreams so go for them!!!!!!!!! ;)!
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Among the Clouds
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

ryoma_sakuno wrote:


animeprincess94 wrote:

Graphic Designer, Singer, Actress, Musician
HAHAXD I'm bit selfish, aren't I?


No, you're not.

Nee, you're so talented. ><


Thanks^^
Nah, I'm not so talented XD
Posted 9/10/09


No problem.
Fan
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
SInger,mangaka,cultural anthropologist,author, doctor,forensic nurse,astronomer.... and the list goes on! But these are some of the things I want to be but I need to work hard to be good at them! I hope I can atleast be one of them
Guardian
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lawton,OK
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

HinamoriAmu12193 wrote:

SInger,mangaka,cultural anthropologist,author, doctor,forensic nurse,astronomer.... and the list goes on! But these are some of the things I want to be but I need to work hard to be good at them! I hope I can atleast be one of them [/


dang that a lot but i think its good to have so many!
Fan
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
hehe i guess
Fan
6417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
where God can see me
Offline
Posted 11/16/10
artist
cauz i love to draw a lot.
Posted 12/8/10
Singer, Dancer, Artist, Musician

I don't really know what I would like to be
Fan
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / Baltimore
Offline
Posted 12/28/10
ARTIST art is great
Fan
679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/3/11
Mysterious
funny
nice
energetic
smart
dancing
singing
confidence
You must be logged in to post.