First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[A P P L Y] Moderators
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/09


Username :KikiLaShaeSegawa
Name :Kiki-Chan
Program(s) you use :Photoshopp CS3, Adobe Fireworks
Are You Active? :Yes(Except this saturday might not even be on so yeah)
Job Applying For :Profile Layout
Other Groups Modded For:-Doremi Avii- Musical Designs,and many more(sorry dont wanna list them>_<)
Examples (just one, must profile layout):
Posted 10/30/09


ehm, you need a practice to make that. u need to resize d profile layout, like this :

1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/09


So Just Make it longer?:3
Posted 10/31/09

KikiLaShaeSegawa wrote:



So Just Make it longer?:3


UMmm.. maybe
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/09



Username :KikiLaShaeSegawa
Name :Kiki-Chan
Program(s) you use :Photoshop CS3
Are You Active? :Yes
Job Applying For :Graphic Mod
Other Groups Modded For:Many about 20
Examples (at least 3):

Invited all buddies: (Screenshot)Cant take screenshots...>_>
How many buddy you invite :69
Posted 11/23/09

KikiLaShaeSegawa wrote:




Username :KikiLaShaeSegawa
Name :Kiki-Chan
Program(s) you use :Photoshop CS3
Are You Active? :Yes
Job Applying For :Graphic Mod
Other Groups Modded For:Many about 20
Examples (at least 3):

Invited all buddies: (Screenshot)Cant take screenshots...>_>
How many buddy you invite :69


Approved!
Pls b active in here, or you"ll b removed,,
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ land ♥
Offline
Posted 11/28/09 , edited 11/28/09
Username : pinkz_fashionista
Name : Zizie//Zie-chan
Program(s) you use : Photoshop CS3
Are You Active? : yes
Job Applying For : graphics mod
Other Groups Modded For: nope
Examples (at least 3):
avatar :

banner :

icon :

Invited all buddies: (Screenshot) yes
How many buddy you invite : all
Posted 11/28/09

pinkz_fashionista wrote:

Username : pinkz_fashionista
Name : Zizie//Zie-chan
Program(s) you use : Photoshop CS3
Are You Active? : yes
Job Applying For : graphics mod
Other Groups Modded For: nope
Examples (at least 3):
avatar :

banner :

icon :

Invited all buddies: (Screenshot) yes
How many buddy you invite : all


approved!
your gfx are nice, but, you must still improve your skill..
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ land ♥
Offline
Posted 11/28/09

moriegirly wrote:


pinkz_fashionista wrote:

Username : pinkz_fashionista
Name : Zizie//Zie-chan
Program(s) you use : Photoshop CS3
Are You Active? : yes
Job Applying For : graphics mod
Other Groups Modded For: nope
Examples (at least 3):
avatar :

banner :

icon :

Invited all buddies: (Screenshot) yes
How many buddy you invite : all


approved!
your gfx are nice, but, you must still improve your skill..


okay !! thank you anyway !!
1137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
Username : Deciever12
Name : Elle
Program(s) you use : Photoshop
Are You Active? : Yez, very much
Job Applying For : avatar maker
Other Groups Modded For: Slackers of the world and anime picture finder

Examples (at least 3):


Invited all buddies: (Screenshot)

How many buddy you invite: same as stated above( all buddies)
Posted 11/29/09
Username :BabyKiss-XP
Name :jasmine
Program(s) you use :photoshop
Are You Active? :yes
Job Applying For :graphics maker
Other Groups Modded For:love production
Examples (at least 3):

Invited all buddies: (Screenshot)srry i dont noe how but i promise that i invited them
How many buddy you invite :5 (i have 5 buddies if you dont believe go to my profile)
Posted 11/29/09

Deciever12 wrote:

Username : Deciever12
Name : Elle
Program(s) you use : Photoshop
Are You Active? : Yez, very much
Job Applying For : avatar maker
Other Groups Modded For: Slackers of the world and anime picture finder

Examples (at least 3):


Invited all buddies: (Screenshot)

How many buddy you invite: same as stated above( all buddies)


approved!
pls improve ur skill


BabyKiss-XP wrote:

Username :BabyKiss-XP
Name :jasmine
Program(s) you use :photoshop
Are You Active? :yes
Job Applying For :graphics maker
Other Groups Modded For:love production
Examples (at least 3):

Invited all buddies: (Screenshot)srry i dont noe how but i promise that i invited them
How many buddy you invite :5 (i have 5 buddies if you dont believe go to my profile)


approved!
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 11/30/09 , edited 11/30/09
Username : Pr3D
Name : David
Program(s) you use : Photoshop and GIMP
Are You Active? : yes alot
Job Applying For : Graphic Maker
Other Groups Modded For: none so far
Examples (at least 3):

Invited all buddies: (Screenshot)

How many buddy you invite : 8 buddies
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland~
Offline
Posted 11/30/09

Pr3D wrote:

Username : Pr3D
Name : David
Program(s) you use : Photoshop and GIMP
Are You Active? : yes alot
Job Applying For : Graphic Maker
Other Groups Modded For: none so far
Examples (at least 3):

Invited all buddies: (Screenshot)

How many buddy you invite : 8 buddies


denied. you need to work on your graphics.
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 12/1/09

ichirinohana wrote:


Pr3D wrote:

Username : Pr3D
Name : David
Program(s) you use : Photoshop and GIMP
Are You Active? : yes alot
Job Applying For : Graphic Maker
Other Groups Modded For: none so far
Examples (at least 3):

Invited all buddies: (Screenshot)

How many buddy you invite : 8 buddies


denied. you need to work on your graphics.


ok ill try harder got any tips for me

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.