First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi Request
Creator
305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/24/09 , edited 9/8/09
PLZ GO Here TO SEE MODS SAMPLES

MUST HAVE CARD # TO ORDER AVIS

TEXT: FONT

MOD: choose your mod

PIC: high quality / full sized / big picture / put it in spoiler too


TEXT:

MOD:

PIC:


2 Members-


2 Mods-
Cupcake babii ◕‿◕
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 9/8/09
i dont have a membership card because im waiting for it sorry

TEXT: lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan, Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.
In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth.

MOD: you decide

PIC:



DONE AUMiku
Creator
305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/8/09
TY FOR YOUR ORDER, HERE U GO

Cupcake babii ◕‿◕
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / together with him
Offline
Posted 10/12/09 , edited 11/27/09
TEXT: sayuri143

MOD:Stephanietan24

PIC:



Tnx in advance!!!!

Done by Stephanietan24
Cupcake babii ◕‿◕
3290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / everywhere
Offline
Posted 11/2/09 , edited 1/13/10
Text: SailorFiona
Find Beauty in the world
Pic:


mod: you choose :)

Thank you very much! :D

Done by Stephanietan24
Moderator
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

sayuri143 wrote:

TEXT: sayuri143

MOD:Stephanietan24

PIC:



Tnx in advance!!!!

Done by Stephanietan24


Here's your avi~
Hope you like it~
Sorry for the wait!
Cupcake babii ◕‿◕
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / together with him
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
Tnx...for the avi its nice
Moderator
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 1/10/10
Glad to hear that!!!
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 1/12/10 , edited 1/15/10
TEXT: 3271865, Don-Kun

MOD: Anyone

PIC:


Done by Stephanietan24
Moderator
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

SailorFiona wrote:

Text: SailorFiona
Find Beauty in the world
Pic:


mod: you choose :)

Thank you very much! :D

Done by Stephanietan24


Here's your avi!!!Hope you like it!!!
Cupcake babii ◕‿◕
3290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

Stephanietan24 wrote:


SailorFiona wrote:

Text: SailorFiona
Find Beauty in the world
Pic:


mod: you choose :)

Thank you very much! :D

Done by Stephanietan24


Here's your avi!!!Hope you like it!!!


WOW THIS IS AMAZING!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Moderator
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

SailorFiona wrote:


Stephanietan24 wrote:


SailorFiona wrote:

Text: SailorFiona
Find Beauty in the world
Pic:


mod: you choose :)

Thank you very much! :D

Done by Stephanietan24


Here's your avi!!!Hope you like it!!!


WOW THIS IS AMAZING!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!


Your welcome and glad to hear that you like it!!!
Thank youf or request in AMMC!! Please come back again!!!
Request at any time you want!!!We're at your service!!!*bow*
Cupcake babii ◕‿◕
3290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/14/10 , edited 1/15/10
Text: Sailor Fiona
Can Stephanietan24 please do it?
mod: any
pic:

Done by Stephanietan24
Moderator
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

3271865 wrote:

TEXT: 3271865, Don-Kun

MOD: Anyone

PIC:


Done by Stephanietan24


Here's your avi!!!!I hope you like it!!!!
Moderator
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

SailorFiona wrote:

Text: Sailor Fiona
Can Stephanietan24 please do it?
mod: any
pic:

Done by Stephanietan24


Here's your avi!!! I hope you like it!!!


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.