First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Every Guy has a chance with any Girl. . . Right?
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

unseelie wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:

nope everyone doesnt have their chance


Oh? What makes you say that
I'm curious.


its ever that simple, you cant just get anyone
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

kohesion wrote:

Yeah....think this thread is leaning in one direction.....it's impossible.....needs no reasoning.....walk out there and experience human instincts....


yup
6375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / In the gutter.
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

crimsonkiba wrote:


unseelie wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:

nope everyone doesnt have their chance


Oh? What makes you say that
I'm curious.


its ever that simple, you cant just get anyone


Yeah, well. Not necessarily get, but you've a chance to...what's that word? You've a chance to woo her.
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
i saw 2 downies hookin up the other day.
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

unseelie wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


unseelie wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:

nope everyone doesnt have their chance


Oh? What makes you say that
I'm curious.


its ever that simple, you cant just get anyone


Yeah, well. Not necessarily get, but you've a chance to...what's that word? You've a chance to woo her.


you think? i cant see that happening with any girl, unless you change yourself just so that you can woo her. i just think that theres people who you wont like that way ever

1755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the island beside...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
ah regarding this matter scientifically every male has a chance over a female lol
6589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Eau Claire, WI, US
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

yan2x01 wrote:

ah regarding this matter scientifically every male has a chance over a female lol


and why do you say that?

I kind of agree, but sometimes there really is 0% to get the girls you want.
9614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
if its, physically possible there's no telling ^_^
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
Of course. Every man has a chance to be with whatever girl he wants, it just depends on how he uses that chance. It is quite difficult to worm your way into the heart of a girl, but it is possible, no matter what you look like, or how old you are (well, age can matter if the diference is drastic ><). All you have to do is really care, and show that you care without being creepy. Be nice to the girl, talk to her, converse, thats the best way to make friends after all. Once your friends, then you can start inviting her to the mall, or to the movies. It doesnt have to be a real date, just something for two friends to do. If you really care, and the girl knows that you really care, and that your worth being with, thats when she starts to think about how she feels, and if you did things right, she may just ask YOU out before you get the chance
1755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the island beside...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

lilodreamer wrote:


yan2x01 wrote:

ah regarding this matter scientifically every male has a chance over a female lol


and why do you say that?

I kind of agree, but sometimes there really is 0% to get the girls you want.


yeah maybe... I said that cuase in discovery channel there's an episode that focuses on animals, and basically every male fights over a female to be its mate and whichever is stronger gets to mate the female so in the same sense as humans its kind of the same though not totally killing each other :)

6589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Eau Claire, WI, US
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

yan2x01 wrote:

yeah maybe... I said that cuase in discovery channel there's an episode that focuses on animals, and basically every male fights over a female to be its mate and whichever is stronger gets to mate the female so in the same sense as humans its kind of the same though not totally killing each other :)



but in real life, even though guys do fight over girls, and win, it's not for sure they will get the girl, she can always reject him anyways.

Besides, the guy can't force himself onto the girl, it's agianst the law. I think.
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
that i believe.
it depends what the guy sees in the girl.
or vice versa.

the girl will like at least one aspect in the guy.
so if that 'aspect' of his dominates over all his flaws,
then yeah.
maybe (:
1644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Planet Novus: Any...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
I think its situation dependent.. Coz there are really girls who are so picky like they only chose those rich kids or those popular ones.. But in all in all I think we guyz really had a chance if we only knew the right ways to serenade their hearts..
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
yeah they have a CHANCE, not a guarantee.
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / A.D. 2172
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
In the most technical sense, then yes, every guy has a chance on any girl.

...but in sad reality is no, not every guys has a chance at any girl.

I'm sorry, but the movies, t.v. shows, and anime situations are just fictional entertainment. Most of those miraculous situations are just too incredible to happen. However, that's not to say that miracles can't happen once in a blue moon.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.