First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Plzzz introduce yourself to the group!!
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
name: Thuy
Status: Creator of The Ultra Mniac Luvers Group
AGe: 13
Anime: all of the anime.

Feel free to introduce yourself!!!
and welcome to our group.
Member
12200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
name fika
age 16
and i invited myself to join this group since i luv ultra maniac
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

sedeee wrote:

name fika
age 16
and i invited myself to join this group since i luv ultra maniac


it's ok if u invite urself, juz plzzz invite more member 2 the group.
i'm an ultra maniac luver 2.
n seedee do u wanna be my moderator since ur my 1st ultra maniac luver?
Member
15667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / either in singapo...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
name retyssa..
age 15 (16 soon)
i like all anime..
XD
9111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
name: becky
age: 13 (14 in 3 months T-T)
fav anime:...alll of them
country: england (bt im chiense)
Member
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Name: Julia
Age: 13
I like all animes i watched so far
Member
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Leafenia~
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
hi!!
my name~ bethany
age~ 14
anime~ i love to read ultra maniac (haven't seen the anime version.. yet!), PRETEAR, and other romantic comedy types of anime!! nice to meet you!
Member
16696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The World
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
ELLO!!!
Name: Charms
Age: 14 (15 in 3 months!)
I dont like scary anime... i love romance, comedy, action, fantasy
I was invited by a buddy "sedee" ^.^
5218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
Hihi~
Name: Ani
Age: 12
I liked all the anime I watched so far~ romance and comedy are my favourite~
n thanks for the invite~ =D
n is there anywhere apart from Veoh where I can watch the rest of Ultra Maniac? cuz it's liscenced D=
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

atelierani wrote:

Hihi~
Name: Ani
Age: 12
I liked all the anime I watched so far~ romance and comedy are my favourite~
n thanks for the invite~ =D
n is there anywhere apart from Veoh where I can watch the rest of Ultra Maniac? cuz it's liscenced D=


u can watch it at youtube but idk if they have sub or not.
n y cant u watch it at veoh?
Member
16779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in uranus
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
RP Name: Ayu Tateishi
RL Name: Jennifer or Jen
Age: 17
If you couldn't tell I love Ultra Maniac tee hee ^^ I also love a lot of other anime too
Member
807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
Name:Jeffrey
Age: private reasons ^,^
Anime:Romance and etc
5218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

luckystars07 wrote:


atelierani wrote:

Hihi~
Name: Ani
Age: 12
I liked all the anime I watched so far~ romance and comedy are my favourite~
n thanks for the invite~ =D
n is there anywhere apart from Veoh where I can watch the rest of Ultra Maniac? cuz it's liscenced D=


u can watch it at youtube but idk if they have sub or not.
n y cant u watch it at veoh?


They don't have it on Youtube, and on Veoh you have to download VeohTv for anything liscenced, which is spyware and they can sue your behind off for watching the liscenced stuff. xD
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

atelierani wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:


atelierani wrote:

Hihi~
Name: Ani
Age: 12
I liked all the anime I watched so far~ romance and comedy are my favourite~
n thanks for the invite~ =D
n is there anywhere apart from Veoh where I can watch the rest of Ultra Maniac? cuz it's liscenced D=


u can watch it at youtube but idk if they have sub or not.
n y cant u watch it at veoh?


They don't have it on Youtube, and on Veoh you have to download VeohTv for anything liscenced, which is spyware and they can sue your behind off for watching the liscenced stuff. xD


I watch it perfectly on Veoh. nothing happen. idk abou now cuz i watch it like 1 mon ago.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.