First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Birthers Want To See Obama's Penis
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
Birthers have now decided that what makes a person a true blue, red-blooded American is not the color of your complexion but how much foreskin you have.

Commenters (and circumcised Americans) over at Free Republic struck on a revelation yesterday: if Barack Obama has not been circumcised, then he must not have been born in the United States. Why? Because all of their boys were circumcised.

Obama is the ultimate threat to traditional white male power, a black man who has risen to the highest position in government. He has gone through a number of racial stereotypes, from the "magic Negro" to Felix the Cat. It seems like it was only a matter of time before the racial stereotypes surrounding black male sexuality would emerge. The root of this movement is increasingly showing itself to be rooted in white insecurities.

The Freepers may have also been inspired by actual news. U.S. officials are currently considering making circumcision routine as a potential means of preventing HIV/AIDS (Medicaid doesn't currently cover circumcision). They have been examining studies in Africa that show circumcised heterosexual men have lower HIV infection rates, but these studies don't cross over to men who have sex with men. Gay men tend to be more than half of new HIV infections in the United States, so making circumcision mandatory may not actually result in lower infection rates.

http://jezebel.com/5344988/birthers-want-to-see-obamas-penis

I forgot, America's slogan is "Land of the free; Home of the circumcised penis," isn't it?

So, discuss. Do you think that what makes someone American is how much foreskin they have/don't have?

I think they just want an excuse to look at his penis.
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / who cares?
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
did they want to fornicate with obama? hahaha
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Earth, of course.
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
There is a term, on pseudo-gayness. I just can't seem to put my finger on it.. It's Like how 2 male dogs would have sex with each other. It's naturally the same with Homo sapiens. I mean, some of my classmates touch each others penis. I've kinda grown desensitized on that matter though.

I dunno, guess some people in America are really like that.
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 8/25/09 , edited 8/25/09
Are u fucking serious birthers so dam stupid wat the hell is this shit ive never heard of this i bet there just making this up.
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / AZ
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

I think they just want an excuse to look at his penis.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

But honestly, what will they come up with next?
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

splintr wrote:

There is a term, on pseudo-gayness. I just can't seem to put my finger on it.. It's Like how 2 male dogs would have sex with each other. It's naturally the same with Homo sapiens. I mean, some of my classmates touch each others penis. I've kinda grown desensitized on that matter though.

I dunno, guess some people in America are really like that.


Wat ur classmates do that thats pretty odd Americans arent like that it just those idiotic birthers who hate to see a black man in office. Ur classmates are pretty weird lol.
91108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Online
Posted 8/25/09
dumbest excuse I've heard just to look at a guy's junk.
Posted 8/25/09 , edited 8/25/09
Of all the dumb, retarded, mentally challenged, sick, ridiculous, bullshit I've read people say and do this has got to be the most pathetic.
Posted 8/25/09 , edited 8/25/09

Gaia93 wrote:

Of all the dumb, retarded, mentally challenged, sick, ridiculous, bullshit I've read people say and do this has got to be the most pathetic.

I wouldn't say that the larger penis thing is a negative stereotype.
Posted 8/25/09 , edited 8/25/09

LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Of all the dumb, retarded, mentally challenged, sick, ridiculous, bullshit I've read people say and do this has got to be the most pathetic.

I wouldn't say that the larger penis thing is a negative stereotype.


Actually, it really isn't.
24531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
WHAT? Are they serious?
Posted 8/25/09

Gaia93 wrote:


LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Of all the dumb, retarded, mentally challenged, sick, ridiculous, bullshit I've read people say and do this has got to be the most pathetic.

I wouldn't say that the larger penis thing is a negative stereotype.


Actually, it really isn't.


I'm sure yours is huge.
:D
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Birthers have now decided that what makes a person a true blue, red-blooded American is not the color of your complexion but how much foreskin you have.

Commenters (and circumcised Americans) over at Free Republic struck on a revelation yesterday: if Barack Obama has not been circumcised, then he must not have been born in the United States. Why? Because all of their boys were circumcised.

Obama is the ultimate threat to traditional white male power, a black man who has risen to the highest position in government. He has gone through a number of racial stereotypes, from the "magic Negro" to Felix the Cat. It seems like it was only a matter of time before the racial stereotypes surrounding black male sexuality would emerge. The root of this movement is increasingly showing itself to be rooted in white insecurities.

The Freepers may have also been inspired by actual news. U.S. officials are currently considering making circumcision routine as a potential means of preventing HIV/AIDS (Medicaid doesn't currently cover circumcision). They have been examining studies in Africa that show circumcised heterosexual men have lower HIV infection rates, but these studies don't cross over to men who have sex with men. Gay men tend to be more than half of new HIV infections in the United States, so making circumcision mandatory may not actually result in lower infection rates.

http://jezebel.com/5344988/birthers-want-to-see-obamas-penis

I forgot, America's slogan is "Land of the free; Home of the circumcised penis," isn't it?

So, discuss. Do you think that what makes someone American is how much foreskin they have/don't have?

I think they just want an excuse to look at his penis.


I think they're just curious about the presidential "package" and want to see the power that a president carries around. Lol, i envy non-Americans.........for once, i'd like to say "stupid Americans" out loud but then i'd be talking about myself and the government would probably kidnap me and treat me like a terrorist. -_- Well, i can dream.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/26/09
lol wtf.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/26/09 , edited 8/26/09
eeh.... I can't see the point in cutting foreskin anyway.

hygiene? yeah circumcised people who doesn't clean themselves has "better" hygiene than non-circumcised people who doesn't clean themselves.

and the best way to prevent HIV/AIDS is called common sense

Its another thing if its too tight though.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.